Chapter 3 I don't want a doctor, I want you!

Xi Yihan looked at Tang Guo, who was staring blankly with red eyes, and his face was a little ugly.

He pursed his lips, thinking about his injuries, took a deep breath and prepared to walk away from the doctor to examine him.

However, he was caught by Tang Guo.

"Xi Yihan, where are you going? Don't go."

Seeing that Xi Yihan was about to back away, Tang Guo panicked and reached out to grab him. But because the hanging needle was pulled, he let out a low voice in pain.

It will hurt!

So, is this true? Is he really, reborn? Xi Yihan didn't die either?

All of this is true, right?

"Suan Guo'er! Doctor, quickly deal with it!"

Seeing Tang Guo's hand bleeding from the needle, Xi Yihan panicked and hurriedly asked the doctor to deal with it. But his hand was caught, and he was reluctant to let go after coaxing him for a long time.

"Suanguo'er is good, can you hold it with another hand? Huh?"

Tang Guo's eyes were hazy with tears. He held Xi Yihan straight in his eyes, and his mind was still in a mess.

After the doctor had dealt with it, Tang Guo pursed her lips and reached out tremblingly towards Xi Yihan's face. The warm touch from under the palm of his hand made him instantly red eyes again.

"Xi Yihan, I'm not dead?"

"Tang Guo, do you just want to leave here? Even if you die, you don't want to stay?"

Hearing Tang Guo say death, Xi Yihan's face changed and changed again, thinking about his escape. Things, the anger in my heart was ignited little by little.

"Tang Guo, no matter what you want to do, I won't let you go! Even if you die, I will snatch people from the King of Hell!"

Xi Yihan's anger rose, and the anger chilled the people who were still in the room. The doctors and nurses were trembling, not even breathing. But Tang Guo was the opposite.

Tang Guo bit her lower lip, tears rolling in her eyes.

So good, really, it's all true! He is not dead! This man who loves him deeply and dotes on him like his life is still alive in front of him!

Tang Guo was extremely excited, and then directly hugged the angry Xi Yihan.

Woohoo, that's really good!

Xi Yihan was surprised by Tang Guo's sudden change, but the sobbing sound of grief and choking, as well as the wetness on his shoulders, reminded him to recognize the reality.

Is Suan Guo'er so uncomfortable around him?

"Xi Yihan..."

Tang Guo burst into tears, the joy brought by the rebirth made him forget what the situation was now, he just wanted to hug this man well.

"Suanguo'er, do you think I'll be soft-hearted like this? If you dare to run again, I'll break your leg!"

Xi Yihan's heart throbbed slightly, so he didn't want to stay by his side? No matter what, he won't let him go!

Xi Yihan's ruthless voice came from his ear, and Tang Guo suddenly laughed silently. The voice that was originally very frightening to him now seemed to him as a source, giving him vitality.

How could he possibly escape from him if he had to live again? Humph, he's not leaving! The kind that can't be chased away!

"you......"

"Xi Yihan, I hurt."

Tang Guo raised her head, pouted her mouth, and twitched, she acted like a spoiled brat towards Xi Yihan with a little grievance. He was afraid that if he didn't say anything, Xi Yihan would be even more angry.

"Where is the pain? Doctor, come and check it out."

Xi Yihan was stunned for a moment. It was the first time he had ever seen Tang Guo who was coquettish to him, which made him feel a little out of his mind. After a while of silence, I remembered to ask the doctor to check.

"I don't want a doctor! I want you!"