Chapter 14 Leave him alone after eating

When Tang Guo woke up, she found that Xi Yihan was not in the room.

He moved himself and found that his back was sore and his legs were too soft. And that place was so painful that it was indescribable.

After they made one yesterday, he was hungry. Really hungry one! Afterwards, Xi Yihan asked someone to prepare food and bring it up. Xi Yihan's second child never left his body during the whole process, and he was so ashamed that he could only pull the quilt to cover himself.

After feeding him, he thought it was time to take a bath and rest. As a result, it was his turn to feed Xi Yihan.

He didn't remember how many times he had done it with Xi Yihan, but he remembered that he was so tired that he fell asleep and woke up now.

Ah, Xi Yihan, this big beast!

Tang Guo's teeth were itchy with anger, not only a beast, but also a big bad guy who left him alone after eating!

He pouted on the bed for a while, then slowly turned over and got up and sat down. When he saw the shackles. He was instantly petrified.

Why did this thing go back to his feet? Moreover, it is now directly handcuffing the other side to his other ankle.

He remembered that he had been begging for mercy for a long time last night, and he had also taken the initiative to dedicate himself to unlock this thing and toss it aside! Why did it come back to his feet when he woke up?

Tang Guo looked at the shiny black shackles in disbelief, feeling extremely irritable in her heart.

Didn't he tell him he wouldn't run away? Why are you still cuffing him? How does he walk like this? How to dress?

Tang Guo pouted, could it be possible for him to walk naked in the house?

It's not just the two of them who live here, besides, it's just him, and he doesn't have a hobby of running naked!

So angry! Xi Yihan, this bastard!

Tang Guo moved his feet, and the crisp hitting sound of the shackles collided, making him even more depressed. He sighed and slowly got out of bed.

The moment he stood up, the instant sourness made him almost unable to stand up.

The absence of Xi Yihan, coupled with the discomfort all over her body, made Tang Guo very angry. He pouted, grinned at the monitor in the corner of the room, and then walked slowly to the bathroom.

After washing up from the bathroom, Tang Guo came out wearing a bathrobe. He really can't be naked, and the bathrobe can just cover it. Although the bottom is empty, it still makes him very uncomfortable.

The knock on the door sounded, Tang Guo frowned slightly, and then went to open the door.

He looked at the housekeeper who was standing outside the door with a dinner plate, and knew that Xi Yihan, who was monitoring the other end, gave the order, and the resentment in his heart had a lot less time.

"Tang Shao, this is what Xi Shao ordered to send. After you finish eating, put the plate outside, and someone will come to collect it." Outside the

door, the butler looked at Tang Guo and said with a straight face. Then, waiting to be attacked by evil words. However, to his surprise, he was actually thanked.

"Butler, thank you, sorry for your troubles."

Tang Guo took the plate and looked at the butler's shocked expression. She suddenly felt embarrassed when she remembered her previous bad attitude towards him. Alas, his bad image is probably deeply rooted in the hearts of the people. Forget it, slowly change the impression in the minds of others.

The housekeeper returned to his senses, then kept smiling, "You're welcome. Tang Shao is slow, I'll go down first, just ring the bell if you have something."

"Butler, wait a minute. Well, I want to ask, where is Xi Yihan?"

Tang Guo bit her lower lip, and after hesitating for a while, she asked. In the past, where Xi Yihan was and what he did, he didn't care about it at all.

Come to think of it, he's really bad.

"Master is on a business trip and will be back in three days."