Chapter 114 I'm Your Super Cute Baby I'm Very Good

The drinking thing!

Tang Guo stared blankly at Xi Yihan, then swallowed nervously.

How come you can't escape this problem in the end? He just thought that the matter of drinking could be passed so quietly!

After all, I was so moved just now! Well, isn't it bad to let that emotion continue? What's the deal with him at this time!

Woohoo, what should he do? He remembered this time that Xi Yihan did not allow him to drink alcohol!

"Suan Guo'er, don't you have anything to say?"

Xi Yihan looked at Tang Guo who was staring at him dumbfounded, and couldn't help biting him.

He talked about drinking, why don't you try to tell him something at this time? If he doesn't say it, then he will have to carry out a little 'education'!

"Ah? Uh, what are you talking about?"

Tang Guo bit her lower lip, her face turning slightly red. He changed his hand and continued to hold another button of Xi Yihan's clothes, becoming a little nervous.

Ahhh, I really want to roar and roar! Otherwise, would he try to get in the way?

Xi Yihan chuckled, "It's about Suan Guo'er drinking. Suan Guo'er can say whatever she wants to say."

"I went to drink because of those people, and my heart was depressed. As for the rest, where am I drunk? What do you still remember?"

Tang Guo murmured and tugged at the buttons of Xi Yihan's clothes even tighter.

He can say what he wants to say when it comes to drinking? But he doesn't know what to say! And Xi Yihan was still smiling like this, he was even more nervous!

Meow, is it feasible for him to admit his mistake directly?

Xi Yihan smiled slightly, "What else?"

"Uh, uh, I, Xi Yihan, I was wrong, I shouldn't have been drinking!"

Tang Guo flattened her mouth, then hugged Xi Yihan, coquettishly and lingeringly admitting her mistake.

Woohoo, when he was so depressed yesterday that he was dragged by Xi Xiaochen, he didn't refuse!

He just thought that Xi Xiaochen was there, he had practiced before, and he would follow.

"Did I say you're not allowed to drink anymore? You still go to a bar! Do you know what bar it is? Is that kind of gay bar a little white rabbit like you can go to?"

Xi Yihan pursed his lips, the little bastard last time After drinking, he told him that he was not allowed to drink if he had not enough alcohol. If you want to drink, you can, but he must be present, he can watch!

But this time, he didn't even tell him! And go to the bar for a drink! And it's the same gay bar you go to!

Is it possible to go anywhere? There are bars for everyone, and although they don't say it clearly, those who go there are usually looking for prey!

See each other, let's go! Whether overnight or fixed, is a normal phenomenon. Suan Guoer, this little rabbit, goes to that even if the sheep enters the tiger's mouth!

When he thought that when he went there, the little bastard laughed stupidly at the man who was trying to conspire, and he was angry! Even if he later found out that Suan Guoer had scolded those people, he also praised him incidentally.

This little bastard doesn't seem to think that the place is not very safe for him at all, and he keeps drinking stupidly!

"Gay bar?"

Tang Guo blinked and looked at Xi Yihan innocently. But the heart is beating faster and faster.

Woohoo, he couldn't say that when he was pulled, he really forgot what Xi Yihan had explained. But this can't be said.

But there is another thing that he is very surprised by, there is actually a gay bar there? No wonder after I went, it felt strange that those men were sitting and drinking together.

But because he was very depressed, they found a quiet corner to drink, so he didn't think about it!

What the hell was Xi Xiaochen thinking? He heard that people who go here usually go for appointments or something!

Woohoo, Xi Xiaochen is too daring! He is not afraid that Xi Yihan will ask him to settle accounts, isn't he afraid that Bai Yimo will ask him to settle accounts?

"Yes! And do you know what happened when you were drunk? You were almost taken advantage of, you know? If I hadn't just arrived, I don't know what would have happened."

Xi Yihan knew that Tang Guo didn't know where it was, so he dared to Going, it is also because someone has the courage to go to the bar.

But can Xi Xiaochen's second-hand goods be relied upon? That kid almost got hit! I'm really getting annoyed!

"Well, don't be aggressive. Xi Xiaochen said it was his friend's newly opened bar. I was thinking about his friend, and Xi Xiaochen is also very skilled. If we go together, there should be no big problem!"

Tang Guo sipped . Mouth, nervous and immediately explained. Oh my god, Xi Yihan's pitiful tone scared the baby to death! He has to explain it well!

"And, I, I haven't been to a bar, I just planned to sit for a while, take a look, and come back immediately after drinking a little. I didn't expect that the more I thought about it later, the more depressed I became, and I became too drunk. Yes. I'm paralyzed, it's because I'm too naive, I know I'm wrong. Don't be angry, okay?"

Tang Guo held Xi Yihan's hand and gently squeezed his fingers, whispering to please him.

It was him who was paralyzed, and it was he who thought that if someone was brave enough, nothing would happen. All in all, it was wrong for him to go drinking. The idea is too naive, this is his fault, he must admit it!

"If Xi Xiaochen didn't call and tell me you went drinking, would you tell me? If you weren't drunk, wouldn't you tell me without telling me?"

Xi Yihan pursed his lips and asked softly. Will the guy tell him what he's been wronged?

"Of course not! When I come back, I will tell you about drinking! Really! Absolutely, I won't hide it from you!"

Tang Guo shook her head again and again, it was time to settle the account, he How dare you say that? He didn't dare to say, he hadn't thought about this issue.

But if he didn't get drunk and went home first, he might secretly hide it from Xi Yihan.

Of course, this cannot be told to Xi Yihan. Otherwise, he thinks he'll be spending the whole day in bed next!

"Really? It seems that my family's Suan Guoer's consciousness is still good."

Xi Yihan smiled helplessly, the little guy's loud denial can be said to be full of desire to survive! Aw, it's so cute.

"Hahaha, isn't it! I'm your super cute baby! I'm very good!"

Tang Guo blushed, kissed Xi Yihan cheekily, and praised herself cheekily.

"Well, yes, my Sanguoer is very good! The very good and not drunk Sanguoer will tell me why you went to the bar to drink? Will you tell me about your past?"

Xi Yihan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and then he squeezed Tang Guo's chin and asked in a low voice. He wondered what the little rascal would say.

"..."

Tang Guo blinked, not knowing how to answer for a while. Will this matter be told to Xi Yihan? Maybe not for the time being. After all, he hadn't figured out what to do at that time, and he didn't know what to say about the Tang family. A bit, reluctant to talk about it.

"It seems that Suan Guo'er doesn't want to tell me anymore."

Xi Yihan watched Tang Guo frowning and biting his lower lip in silence. He sighed and said in a low voice, with a little helplessness in his voice.

"Where are you going? Don't go! I, I haven't finished talking yet!"

Tang Guo moved Xi Yihan to look like he wanted to stand up. He held the back of the chair with both hands, and wrapped his legs tightly around his waist. Get him up.

"Xi Yihan, if I hadn't been drunk, I probably wouldn't have mentioned it. I don't want to hide this from you."

Xi Yihan's expression was wrong, he couldn't let him misunderstand that he didn't want to tell him. Not wanting to mention it and not wanting to tell him, these are two different things! Absolutely, Xi Yihan cannot be misunderstood!

"My father cheated, and my mother married the pregnant mistress within 100 days of her death, and let me be bullied and trampled on. In the end, I came out and cut off my relationship with them. People have done so many things to hurt you. What do you want me to tell you about things like this? Xi Yihan, you are so kind, but I was a mess in the past. I don't want to let you know the horrible me in the past. A family like that, I feel like I'm not worthy of you. Although it seems like I'm not worthy of you."

Tang Guo laughed at herself, looked up at Xi Yihan, lowered her eyelids, and put her hands down He came down and held hands, his voice trembling slightly.

"Nonsense! My sour fruit is so good, so cute, and so understanding, how could it not be worthy of me! There has never been a question of whether it is worthy or not, only if we like it or not, only if we like it or not. We like each other, Falling in love with each other is enough! Remember that I am Xi Yihan, I am your man, I believe that no matter who that person is, that has no right to interfere!"

Xi Yihan raised Tang Guo's chin and forced him to look at him , and then said softly and seriously. Whether it's worthy or not is a silly question, no need to think about it at all! The sour fruit is his, and the others have absolutely no room to speak!

"Suanguo'er, I just hate that I didn't meet you earlier. In this way, I can protect you earlier, love you and spoil you. In this way, my Suanguo'er won't suffer so much. "

Xi Yihan kissed Tang Guo's face, he hadn't checked the Suan Guoer matter before. Yesterday's Suan Guo'er was too sad, uncomfortable and wronged. When she was crying, she said it intermittently, but it could still be heard roughly when put together.

After that, he sent people to investigate. This morning, he received the report, and he read it too.

Everything Suan Guo'er has endured made him extremely distressed, and he was also very angry at the actions of the Tang family! His silly fruit, if only he had met sooner.

His sour fruit is so soft and cute, so sensible, he doesn't dare to say that when he is bullied, he just asks them to give him a smile, a compliment, and a look. But how could they be so cruel to his darling!

Even now, he still dares to hit his sour fruit on the head! Someone who wants to sell his sour fruit without even looking at who he is!

Does Xi Yihan's people make them do whatever they want? Dare to bully again and again!

Oh, this thing will never end! If the people of the Tang family dare to do it, they will have to pay the corresponding price!

"Xi Yihan..."

Tang Guo listened to what Xi Yihan said, her nose was slightly sour, and her eyes couldn't help turning red. He hugged Xi Yihan, his chin rested on his shoulder and neck, tears were misty, and he wept lowly.

"Suanguo'er, dear, remember that I've always been here. I will always protect and pamper my Suanguo'er, no one can bully you and hurt you. Also, don't cry. Otherwise , the eyes will be more swollen, and it will not be handsome."

Xi Yihan patted Tang Guo's back and said softly. His little fool, always so sentimental.

"Then I won't cry anymore! I want to be handsome!"

Tang Guo raised her head and wiped away her tears with a pouted mouth. Afterwards, he stared at those doting eyes, threw himself into his arms and hugged him again and rubbed against him.

"Xi Yihan, thank you! Also, I love you so much!"

"I also love sour fruit."

Xi Yihan's body stiffened slightly, and his voice became hoarse. Then, his hand slipped into his clothes quietly and caressed arbitrarily. Even, he began to grope at the roots of Tang Guo's thighs.

"Xi Yihan, what are you doing?"

Tang Guo raised her head stiffly from Xi Yihan's arms and grabbed the hand that was messing up inside his thigh! Damn, she actually touched it directly from the wider leg of the sweatpants!

"Suanguo'er is really at odds with one another! You hooked my waist so tightly, and you rubbed against me so much, don't you want me to do to you what I love to do?"

Xi Yihan Staring deeply at Tang Guo, his eyes gradually became darker, his voice was even lower than before, and the atmosphere became more ambiguous and hot.

"Nonsense! I didn't! I was just, just excited! I didn't want you to do that!"

Tang Guo blushed and shook her head in denial. He just hugged Xi Yihan tightly because he was too excited and didn't know what to say!

Isn't this tight hug usually done? When you're excited, hold on tight, right?

Woohoo, Xi Yihan, this big villain, is absolutely talking nonsense!

"Don't Suan Guo'er like what I did to you? Don't you want to do it?"

Xi Yihan bit Tang Guo's lips lightly, his big hand continued the movement just now, and he worked harder.

"No, but..."

"I knew it, my Suan Guo'er thought. Dear, I will satisfy you!"

Before Tang Guo finished speaking, she was immediately kissed by Xi Yihan's lips. He whimpered and struggled slightly, but nothing.

He became a little bitter in his heart, haha, he likes what he did to him, but not now! His waist is still sore!

How could there be a hug, a hook, and a dawdling to catch a fire! The big villain Xi Yihan must have been planning for a long time!

Woohoo, it's over, today must be another day of waste!