Chapter 76 Is it all just a dream he had?

Um, so tired.

Tang Guo woke up from the bed, the expected pain did not come, and he suddenly became a little dazed.

He looked down at his hands, moved his feet again, and then touched his head again, stunned.

I go, didn't he roll down the stairs? According to the momentum of rolling down at that time, if he doesn't fracture, at least there are bruises or bruises all over his body and it will hurt!

But he is now, intact! There is no pain anywhere in the body!

I'll go, does he have divine power to protect his body?

Tang Guo frowned, puzzled. Ah, by the way, what about Xi Yihan? He has to go and tell him now that he just wanted to tell Mo Nianyu not to force him, nothing else!

He lifted the quilt and jumped out of bed, and then he was frightened by the shackles on his feet.

Let me go, this, what's the situation? Why is this thing back on my feet?

Tang Guo's heart was extremely shocked, he pursed his lips, and planned to go to Xi Yihan to ask. However, the moment he opened the door, Xi Yihan appeared at the door.

"Xi Yihan, I'm telling you, I..."

"Tell me what? Tell me, you're just lying to me when you told me that you would never contact that person again? You said that you would try to stay by my side and get close to me, just for the sake of Leak that information to that person? Do you know what that person did with that information? To my competitors! But you know, that information is just changed! Isn't it real? Sour fruit Son, am I really that unbearable? Is it really like what you said, I am a disgusting perverted man who only forces you?"

Tang Guo looked at Xi Yihan who was standing in front of her, her face full of anger, her face was ashen, but Xi Yihan, whose eyes were full of sadness, was dumbfounded for a while.

I go, what the hell happened?

What is Xi Yihan talking about? What lied to him? What information? What leaked? What the hell is this?

Why does his brain not work well after a fall? It's not enough? What's all this about?

"Suanguo'er, what do I have to do so that you can like me? Am I really that annoying? The person you like, how much do you want him to use before you can understand? What do you want? How am I?"

Xi Yihan stepped forward and hugged Tang Guo, leaning his head on his shoulder, his voice was full of discomfort, and the whole person felt instantly decadent.

Tang Guo suddenly reacted after listening to Xi Yihan's aggrieved voice and what he said.

This, this is what happened a month before he escaped smoothly. Wow!

At that time, he trusted Li Xinuo, obeyed his arrangement, pretended to be nice to Xi Yihan, pretended to be docile and obedient, and then secretly leaked his company's information to Li Xinuo! But it was useless that time, as Xi Yihan said, it was all fake information! At that time, Li Xinuo seemed to have lost his temper and lost a lot. After that, he brainwashed him in various ways, which made him even more disgusted with Xi Yihan.

Well, when did Xi Yihan suspect him in the first place? Suspect and let him steal again, what is this doing? Test his sincerity with him? Is this Xi Yihan's idea or that Mo Nianyu's idea? He...

wait, off topic now! What he should figure out now is what happened to him!

Tang Guo frowned, and suddenly a terrible thought appeared in his mind. Nima, rolled in a circle and went straight to the future?

No, no, if this time point is in the future, it shouldn't be like this! He was reborn, how could such a thing happen in the future?

That is, soul wear? Did his soul penetrate into him in another parallel world? And in this world, his relationship with Xi Yihan is still as bad as ever! Even, it was almost time for him to escape and be killed!

Damn it, isn't it!

Tang Guo felt that he was about to be suffocated by being held. He thought about Xi Yihan's scarlet eyes just now, and swallowed nervously. He, is he too late to mend the relationship now?

"Xi Yihan, listen to me, I..." "Suanguoer, you don't need to say anything! Anyway, no matter what happens, you are mine! Just stay here, or I don't mind destroying the people you care about right now. Before

Tang Guo could finish speaking, she saw Xi Yihan raise his head, pinching his chin and speaking viciously. Then, without waiting for him to react, he turned and left.

"Xi Yihan, wait, I have something to tell you. Xi Yihan!"

When Tang Guo returned to his senses, Xi Yihan had already walked out of the door, and he immediately chased after him. However, because of the shackles, when he reached the stairs, he could only see Xi Yihan's back at the corner.

And then, history repeats itself, and he rolls down the stairs again. It's just that this time it wasn't the soles of his feet slipping, it was he who tripped on the fetters.

Tang Guo fainted from the pain. When he opened his eyes again, he found himself sitting on the sofa, and the people sitting opposite were Xi Yihan and Mo Nianyu.

I'm going, when is this going back? Is rolling stairs a skill gained after rebirth? If you roll, you can roll to various periods?

Tang Guo frowned and was about to say something when she saw Mo Nianyu holding Xi Yihan's hand.

"I'm going, Mo Nianyu, whose hand are you holding? Let me go!"

Tang Guo yelled, but found that the two people on the opposite side ignored him at all. Turn a deaf ear to what he said. And, still whispering, saying something similar to a confession.

"Xi, he's not worth it. You, let me take care of you, okay? Let me stay by your side, okay? He's really not worth it! From now on, let me take care of you, okay? Good? Only I am sincere to you."

"No! Mo Nianyu, you fart! You are shameless! Xi Yihan is mine! He doesn't like you! The person he loves is me!"

Tang Guo was furious , then stood up and rushed directly to the two of them, reaching out to pull Xi Yihan up. However, when his hand passed through Xi Yihan's body, he was frightened.

How can it be like this?

Tang Guo couldn't believe it. He didn't believe in evil and continued to try, but he still couldn't touch them.

Isn't that right? Could it be that this time he rolled the stairs and let him hang up directly, back to the time when he became A Piao and listened to Mo Nianyu's confession beside Xi Yihan?

No, no, it wasn't like that back then! Xi Yihan won't let him touch him! But not only let him touch, but also held him back! Even, looking at each other affectionately.

What's the matter with you? Is the world in chaos?

"Xi Yihan, no! You can't promise him! If you promise him, I'll ignore you! Absolutely no!"

Tang Guo jumped on the side and yelled angrily, but no one cared at all. his opinion. When he heard Xi Yihan answer Mo Nianyu's 'OK', he saw Mo Nianyu leaning in Xi Yihan's arms again, looking towards him with a smile on the corner of his mouth.

How can it be like this? Why did Xi Yihan agree? Did Xi Yihan not want him? He clearly said that he can't do it! How can you promise someone else to be together?

Tang Guo fell to the ground, and the whole person was very confused.

How could Xi Yihan agree to be with Mo Nianyu? How is this possible?

Woohoo, what is this world breaking? Mingming Xi is also cold to the point of death, as long as he is his! How can you accept others?

He hates the world now, and the man who embraces Mo Nianyu and accepts Mo Nianyu is not his Xi Yihan! He doesn't want it!

He wants the original world after his rebirth! He wants that Xi Yihan who pets him and loves him!

Tang Guo felt a pain in her heart, tears fell, and her thoughts were in chaos.

Suddenly, his head suddenly hurt, as if it was about to burst, causing him to curl up on the ground.

"Suan Guo'er, Suan Guo'er..."

I don't know how long it hurt after crying, but Tang Guo only felt that when she was about to faint, she suddenly called out softly. He bit his lower lip, struggling to open his eyes.

When he saw Xi Yihan looking at him with concern and nervousness, he bit his lower lip and looked at him with teary eyes.

"Suan Guo'er, what's wrong? Does it hurt a lot? Hurry up, go and call the doctor."

Seeing Tang Guo wake up, Xi Yihan looked at him with tears in his eyes without saying a word. It made him feel very distressed.

What's wrong with this? How can I wake up after two days in a coma?

"Xi Yihan..."

Tang Guo cried lowly, staring straight at Xi Yihan.

Is this Xi Yihan the one he wants? This is not the Xi Yihan who left and left, or the Xi Yihan who was with Mo Nianyu, right?

"Suanguo'er, be good, don't cry, don't cry, I'm here."

Xi Yihan saw that people were crying even more, and his heart was very distressed. Damn it, he promised to protect him, but he actually let the little guy get hurt right under his nose!

"Xi Yihan, I only like you, I don't have that kind of feeling for Li Xinuo. I'm sorry, I always hurt you."

"Little fool, I know, I'm not a wood, and I'm not a fool. Of course I am I know, Suan Guoer really likes me."

Xi Yihan said softly, feeling helpless and uncomfortable. Is the little guy explaining to him what he said to Mo Nianyu before he fell downstairs?

What a fool! He is not a person without feeling, nor is he suspicious. The little guy has always shown his determination with actions, how could he not feel it.

"Liar, then why don't you want me anymore? Why are you with Mo Nianyu?"

"When did I go with him?"

Xi Yihan looked at Tang Guo with his mouth flattened, crying in grievances, and couldn't help laughing.

When did he leave him? It's impossible not to say anything! And he also said that he was with Mo Nianyu! Is the little guy sleepy? Or have some terrible dreams?

"Yes, he said I wasn't worth it. He wanted to accompany you to watch over you, and then you agreed. You let him touch you, and finally hugged you. You don't want me anymore, woo woo..."

Tang Guo whimpered and cried aloud. He sobbed and wanted to reach out to wipe the tears, but suddenly found that both his hands were wrapped in bandages.

"Suanguoer, what are you talking about? How could I do such a thing! You have been in a coma since you fell downstairs, and I have been watching over you in the hospital. Besides, as I said, I only want you Tang Guo is alone! In this life, no matter what happens, I will only recognize you! For Nianyu, there is only a brother relationship, nothing else! Suan Guoer is good, don't think or talk nonsense!"

Xi Yihan was overwhelmed Tang Guo was a little confused, what happened to the little guy? How could he do these things with Mo Nianyu! Could it be that he was in a coma and had been dreaming for the past two days?

"Doctor, hospital?"

Tang Guo stopped crying, but she still choked. He rolled his eyes and looked around. He was stunned when he saw the equipment only available in the hospital and the hanging bottle.

Nima, really in the hospital!

"That's right, Master Tang, did you have a bad dream? You've been in a coma for two days in the hospital! Since you fell down the stairs, the young master has been by your side all the time, how can you do what you said? The matter! The young master is only good to you, and only likes you! Really, you can still believe my old butler's words!"

Tang Guo was stunned again when she heard what the butler said. So what he experienced, what he heard and saw, was all just a dream he had?

Ah, that is too mysterious, too miserable!