Chapter 97 Another day of being cheated by Xi Yihan

Soon, it was the day when Tang Guo's plaster was removed.

After the cast was removed, Tang Guo, accompanied by Xi Yihan, waited for the doctor's order in the doctor's office.

"Little Candy, the fractured area is recovering very well." The

doctor put the film aside, looked at Tang Guo's foot on the chair, and said lightly.

"Hey hey, right! This is all due to Xi Yihan!"

Tang Guo reached out and held Xi Yihan who was sitting quietly on the side, grinned at him and brought a mua in the air.

The doctor looked at Tang Guo's small actions, and laughed helplessly, "Oh? Is that so?"

"Yes! He was taking care of me during this time! I've been completely a worm during this time! I'm either lying down or sitting, and Xi Yihan helps me in everything! My family's Xi Yihan is super good!"

Tang Guo's smile deepened, and then she couldn't help but praise Xi Yihan to the doctor. .

Xi Yihan really does hard work without complaint, he arranges everything well, and does it himself.

He actually thought that he would occasionally get impatient or something. But, never! Sometimes he was in a bad mood for no reason, and Xi Yihan was also responsible for making him happy.

Well, his Xi Yihan is really a super good man! Moreover, it belongs to him alone!

Hahaha! When he recovers, he will comfort Xi Yihan who has worked so hard to take care of him for so long!

"It's like this! No wonder." The

doctor was helpless when Tang Guo suddenly sent dog food. Really, he bullied his wife and wasn't around!

"Huh? Why is it?"

"Look, I'm fat."

"..."

Tang Guo's smile instantly collapsed. He pouted and looked at the doctor, then turned his head and looked at Xi Yihan aggrievedly. .

When he looked at himself in the mirror last night, he found that his face seemed to have become more rounded, he saw a lot of flesh, and felt that he had gained weight. In the end, Xi Yihan said no, it was just his illusion.

But now, hum, look, now the doctors say he looks fat!

"The doctor is teasing you. My baby is not fat, but the nutrition keeps up, and the complexion is ruddy and energetic. This is not fat, this is happiness! I love it."

Xi Yihan glanced lightly at the snickering doctor, Then he gently squeezed Tang Guo's face and coaxed softly.

"Yes, yes, happiness and happiness!" The

doctor chuckled and nodded again and again. Alas, when he's old, can't he make candy randomly? This is greasy and crooked, so depressing!

"Okay, there is basically no problem now, but I still can't be careless. As for the hand that was dislocated before, don't hold heavy objects, and don't stretch randomly. However, you should continue to exercise an appropriate amount of hand. As for the feet, small Candy, does it still hurt a bit?"

"Well, I didn't feel any pain when I removed it, but now it hurts a little. And it seems to be more swollen than the other foot!"

Tang Guo looked down at her legs and found that her feet were big and small. The cast foot is much more swollen than the other foot. And, there is a dull pain.

However, he could endure the pain. After all, compared to the first few days, the pain made him doubt his life.

"It's okay, it's all normal. After dismantling it, try not to tamper with it, and don't do vigorous exercise. You can walk around properly, don't be in a hurry, walk slowly, and don't take too long. By the way , take it home with crutches, and help you walk when you go." The

doctor pointed to the crutches on the side and said, in this case, it is usually better to have a pair of crutches to assist walking.

"Okay, then do you still need to take medicine?"

Xi Yihan smiled and nodded Tang Guo's face, which suddenly turned red. The little guy was afraid of taking medicine. Some time ago, eating sugar didn't work. In the end, it was he himself. Just add more sugar.

I don't know if I want to recover or not. Although the process of feeding the little guy with medicine is quite good, it is best not to take medicine.

"I still want it. The little candy is still swollen and sore, and I still need to prescribe some medicine. You should also pay attention to what I just said. In the evening, you can raise your feet and apply a hot towel. Yes. Proper massage, don't use too much force."

"Okay, I see."

Xi Yihan nodded, carefully remembering the matters explained by the doctor. Tang Guo, on the other hand, pouted and glanced at the crutches that were put aside.

Well, he thought that it was good to be able to remove the plaster, and he would be able to jump around! As a result, I didn't expect that, I still can't jump around!

However, this is also good! At least he can wash himself in the shower!

Tang Guo's face suddenly turned red. During this period, the bathing every night would eventually turn into a shameful exercise.

This person Xi Yihan is really bad! When I take a shower, I wash it normally at first. Immediately after that, it started to mess up!

He doesn't come directly, he just touches him slowly, and after slowly teasing him to the point of being so hot and dry, he starts eating without any hesitation.

Alas, life during this period is very nourishing, but also very shameless!

"What are you thinking about?"

After returning home, Xi Yihan looked at Tang Guo who was shaking his feet on the sofa, pursed his lips and smiled dotingly.

"I'm happy, my hands and feet are all better."

Tang Guo shook her hands, then her feet, and grinned. He can't tell Xi Yihan that he doesn't need to be so annoying after eating and bathing after he is happy, right?

Hahaha, this kind of thing, he still celebrates in his heart! Too complacent and cold will make it bad!

"Well, I'm happy too. But, aside from being happy, I'm still a little depressed."

Xi Yihan sat down beside Tang Guo, held his feet on his body, and pressed lightly.

"Ah? Why? What's wrong with you, Xi Yihan?"

Tang Guo became a little nervous when she looked at Xi Yihan who was suddenly a little melancholy.

He is fine, but Xi Yihan is depressed? How is this going? Is it possible that the person who takes care of the person will have any bad emotions or reactions?

"Because my Suan Guo'er won't stick to me, so I won't need me."

Xi Yihan raised his head and looked at Tang Guo faintly, sighing deeply. That expression was even more depressed than before.

"How is that possible! I won't! I will stick to you all the time, and I still need my boyfriend so much! Before the injury, I was sticking to you too, and I need you for many things."

Tang Guo bit her lower lip and looked nervously at Xi Yihan, how could he have such a thought? This is absolutely impossible wow!

How can he cultivate a deeper relationship with him if he doesn't stick to him? Not needing him is unrealistic, he needs him everywhere!

Xi Yihan blinked and looked at Tang Guo with a gloomy expression, "Really? For example?"

"Uh, there are many! I need you in every way! Everyone needs you! How can they not need you! I want you! You don't need to worry at all! It's me, who should worry about that."

Tang Guo held Xi Yihan's face seriously Really answered, to tell the truth, after leaving Xi Yihan, he felt that he couldn't do anything.

During this period of time, the relationship between the two of them has also become better and sweeter. He is now super dependent on Xi Yihan, and if Xi Yihan is not there, he will feel that something is missing.

Xi Yihan frowned slightly and asked, "What is Suan Guo'er worried about?"

"I'm worried, you won't treat me so well, love me so much and take care of me like you did during this time!"

Tang Guo pouted, he was a big trouble during this time, and Xi Yihan worked hard and coaxed people very hard. Now that he is all well, it is normal that Xi Yihan is not as nice to him as before.

"My Suanguo'er doesn't need to worry about this problem! My Suanguo'er has never been a trouble. I'd love to take care of you! Let's put it this way, we're actually taking care of each other."

" Take care of each other." Each other?"

"Yes, I take care of Suan Guo'er, aren't Suan Guo'er also taking good care of me?"

Xi Yihan stepped forward and kissed Tang Guo, then looked at him deeply with a meaningful smile on his face.

"..."

Tang Guo pouted, looking at Xi Yihan's familiar bad expression, he knew what he was thinking.

Xi Yihan takes care of him, and he is taking care of his needs! Gee, no problem! However, it is too cheeky!

"However, I think Suan Guo'er is still willing to be taken care of by me."

"Ah? Why wouldn't I? Of course I would!"

Tang Guo didn't think about Xi Yihan's words, and looked at him for a moment. He looked very heavy, his heart tightened, and he nodded repeatedly to indicate that he was willing to be taken care of by him.

"I know, eating, bathing, sleeping, and other things are still the same. I'll take care of it! Then I can rest assured."

Tang Guo stared at Xi Yihan with a look of surprise, "What? Eating, bathing, and sleeping as usual?"

"Yeah. Suan Guo'er is worried that I won't treat you like this time, so for the same reason, it should continue! Isn't that what Suan Guo'er means? I misunderstood? I am self-indulgent.

"No, there's no misunderstanding. But I think..." "

It's okay, I know what Sanguo'er wants to say, don't be embarrassed, I understand it all."

Xi Yihan patted and was speechless. Tang Guo smiled extremely happily. Sour fruit is really, too cute, and too funny!

"..." You

know the ball!

Tang Guo pouted and stared at Xi Yihan, really, he was deceived by Xi Yihan again!

What is depressed, what is worried that he doesn't stick to him and doesn't need him, these are all excuses! It's clear that you still want to take the opportunity, just be a hooligan!

He still eats half and half like that, and Xi Yihan still comes to take a shower. He was tossed so badly when he was injured before! Now you don't need to worry about getting the wound wet, you can move a little bit, he feels that he will be tossed bad wow!

Let's not talk about kissing. It is estimated that doing sports with love will not end once or twice. He will be thoroughly eaten over and over again.

Woohoo, don't secretly make a wish in his heart next time he has any thoughts. Because, every time it comes true! Really, so angry!