Chapter 41

"Suanguo'er, are you sure you don't need my help?"

Xi Yihan asked in a hoarse voice, wearing sexy and seductive clothes, and staring at him earnestly, is this trying to kill people?

He glanced at the handcuffs on his hands, and his eyes became darker and darker. If he continued like this, he might lose his patience.

Tang Guo pouted and tangled, it was really annoying that the plan was stuck at the beginning of the plan! It was very easy to see Xi Yihan untie it!

"Aha, I'm untied!"

Just when Tang Guo was about to give up, there was a 'click' sound and the belt was finally untied! The surprise on his face was as excited as if he had won the lottery.

Xi Yihan was amused by Tang Guo's reaction, "Well, Suan Guo'er is great."

"Thank you for your compliment, Master! Then, Master, I'm going to start tempting you now!"

Tang Guo shook her head, and Cat Duo'er followed suit shaking. After taking off Xi Yihan's trousers, he straddled him again.

After a while of wanton stroking, he went straight to his abs. After he took a breath, he nibbled lightly. Even licked it.

He looked at Xi Yihan with a smile the whole time, his eyes wandering and seducing. When he moved to his lower abdomen, he felt the slight tremor and the slightly changed expression on Xi Yihan's face, the smile on his face deepened.

"Master, you are very enthusiastic!"

Tang Guo had enough of his abdominal muscles, and then he focused his attention on the second child. He put his hand on it, and was instantly frightened by the scalding heat.

"That's because sour fruit is so tempting."

"No, it's all because of the charm of the master, Suan Guo'er is convinced. Therefore, I have the motivation to serve my master better."

Tang Guo said mischievously, and then directly took off the pants. Well, he was a little surprised after that.

My god, not only is it warm, but the size is also scary!

It's the same man why Xi Yihan is so big! Really, envy the dead!

But it doesn't matter, what does the power stand for? What does he care about when he presses him down later!

He smiled, and then he reached out to Er Xi. After teasing for a long time, he looked at the second child of Xi who became more and more scary, and decisively let go.

Hahaha, it's almost there! It's said that if you don't let him release as much as you like, you can't let it go! "Master, you are so enthusiastic, Suan Guo'er

's hands are too sour. Wait, let's continue! By the way, Master, have you felt my desire for you?"

Xi Yihan flanked his body, then swayed his waist, rubbed his thigh, and looked at him with a wicked raised eyebrow.

"Well, I feel it. So what is Suan Guo'er going to do?"

Xi Yihan snorted, with forbearance in his tone. When Tang Guo moved slightly, the second child of Xi directly touched Tang Guo's stomach, and was instantly stimulated to become even hotter.

What bad idea is the little bastard up to? Are you planning to keep grinding him like this? Or is there another purpose?

Tang Guo grinned and patted Xi Yihan's hip lightly, "Master, why don't you guess?"

"Suan Guoer, your bold idea is good, but it's not practical."

Xi Yihan looked at Tang Guo who was smiling innocently, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly. Oh, so brave!

"No, no, master, it's not practical, you'll know it after you do it! Suan Guo'er thinks today, it can be achieved!"

Tang Guo shook his head and rejected Xi Yihan's statement, he smiled at him, and then decided to directly reached out.

When he was about to touch it, the world suddenly turned around, and he and Xi Yihan instantly changed their positions.