Chapter 39 I Want You To Be Like This, Can You?

"So, how do you want to serve Suan Guo'er?"

Xi Yihan squinted slightly and looked at the charming Tang Guo with a smile at the corners of his eyes. The desire in his eyes became deeper and deeper, and a familiar warmth began to surge. .

"My dear master, let me do it, can you do it like this?"

Tang Guo put her hands on Xi Yihan's shoulders and carefully sat up on her knees. Then, as if he really entered the role of a servant, he looked at Xi Yihan with a cute and cute appearance, and asked in a meaningful way.

His face is well-behaved, but his eyes are full of autumnal waves, his mouth is slightly open, and his hands slowly move to Xi Yihan's waist, seduced by silent temptation.

"Of course, Suan Guo'er can do whatever she wants, it's okay."

Xi Yihan chuckled, but he wanted to see how well his bewitching leprechaun could do in this dress.' Serve 'him!

"Okay, my master."

The smile on Tang Guo's face was very stiff, and he tried hard to calm down the panic in his heart.

Paralyzed, how arrogant and arrogant he was at the beginning, and now he is so nervous, nervous and cowardly! Still can't show it!

Tang Guo pursed her lips, hum, counterattack is counterattack! Xi Yihan said that he was at his mercy, right? Then he has the right to fight back and do what he does! Wow!

Oh ha ha, yes! Makes sense!

As soon as Xi Yihan came back, he did such irritating things to him without saying a word, and he would do that to him later! He wants to conquer him fiercely, making him unable to stop and even begging for mercy!

The most important thing is that he will take this opportunity to counterattack!

Hahaha, being counter pressured by him wearing a maid outfit will definitely be super exciting! Xi Yihan will definitely be unforgettable!

"Dear Master, I'm about to start!"

Tang Guo was very happy when she thought of this. He raised his head and looked at Xi Yihan with a sweet smile, and then suddenly pushed him down on the bed.

He straddled him half on his stomach, grabbed the front of his shirt, looked at him again, pursed his lips, and then gnawed it fiercely.

"Humph!"

Tang Guo kissed for a while, then let go of Xi Yihan, raised her chin proudly and hummed. Look, he Tang Guo said that if he wanted to take the initiative to counterattack, it would definitely not be fake!

"Suanguo'er, are you not having enough to eat tonight?"

Xi Yihan asked with a smirk after Tang Guo let go and snorted coldly.

Is this a kiss? His mouth was numb from the sour fruit! Isn't that what he usually taught him? Biting his lips so hard made him feel that his fruit had been starved for a long time by his abuse.

"Ah? Yes, I ate a lot."

Tang Guo was a little dazed, but then realized that Xi Yihan was laughing at him! He looked at his swollen mouth and blushed with embarrassment.

You can't kiss meow, can you? Furthermore, if it is agreed that he will fight back, he can do whatever he wants. What do he do with so many opinions? Be careful he quits!

Xi Yihan chuckled, "Like this, I thought Xiao Guo'er wasn't full tonight, so I wanted to eat me."

"Oh, it was discovered! My master, Suan Guo'er has really been hungry for a long time. , I really want to eat you, and then feed myself full."

Tang Guo smiled wickedly and looked at Xi Yihan ambiguous. His hand quietly caressed Xi Yihan's chest, and slowly unbuttoned his clothes.

Hmph, who wouldn't tease?

He lowered his head, biting lightly. He looked at Xi Yihan's slightly changed eyes and smiled more and more charmingly.