Chapter 37 I Can't Help You

Tang Guo blinked and looked at Xi Yihan with a dull expression.

Meow, did he jump into the hole dug by Xi Yihan stupidly?

What surprises the fulfillment of a wish, it is clearly that he has just skipped over and over again without saying anything about his return! Then pretended to be pitiful and wronged, made him feel guilty, and finally took advantage of the situation to trick him again!

Ahhh, the old fox Xi Yihan! He's going crazy!

"Suanguo'er, you won't regret it, will you? Probably not, after all, my family's Suanguo'er said that he is one-of-a-kind! But if you don't think about it, I can help you choose it! Although the two sets are what style I know I haven't seen it, but my vision is still good. Of course, if you wear all of them, you can."

Seeing Tang Guo's appearance as if he was deeply beaten, Xi Yihan pursed his lips and chuckled.

In front of the camera, I emphasized to him how arrogant and arrogant the arrogance that dared to write and dare to do is good, and we must continue to maintain it.

Hearing this, Tang Guo shrank her neck subconsciously, and tightened the quilt with both hands, for fear that Xi Yihan would directly step forward and tear it off.

Xi Yihan said what you said, and he even said something woolly! Moreover, let Xi Yihan help him choose? That would be absolutely miserable!

Xi Yihan has not been at home these few days, and he has been curious about the contents of the cabinet more than once. So, on a dark and windy night, he secretly opened that magical cabinet.

As soon as he looked at the contents inside, he regretted it. In order to satisfy curiosity, her eyes were hot!

Not worth it!

Speaking of those two clothes, they are indeed maid clothes! But it's a sexy maid outfit!

Why do you know what the clothes look like? That's because there is a picture manual attached to the box of the clothes!

One of the outfits has velvet black cat ears, a black one-piece dress, and black lace stockings!

Ear stockings are nothing, but he really doubts life after looking at the one-piece skirt!

The skirt is mesh, a bit like a tutu, with white lace trims. There was a big heart opening in his chest, and it made his eyes hot when he looked at it!

The length of the skirt is only to the root of the thigh! Simply super invincible short! What's even more exaggerated is that there are no leggings! If he squatted down or sat down, he couldn't imagine the scene emmm!

In fact, at first glance, if you don't move around, it's not super revealing, and it's still feasible. But when you turn around, it doesn't work!

On the back, it is hollowed directly from the neck to the buttocks, and it feels completely gone with a little movement! What's even more exaggerated is that he actually has a long tail!

He doesn't understand, doesn't it look charming, seductive and beautiful in this way?

As for the other set, how should I put it, it is two straps, a tube top and a hanging down mesh gauze to cover up your shame! Ya's is completely supported by two mesh belts that can't be connected!

The two mesh belts are from the front to the back, a tube top is added to the chest, and some twisted mesh is added in the middle to connect and embellish. As for the trousers, there is a larger piece of mesh hanging down to cover the back. As for the front, there is no way to cover it! He felt like he couldn't even put it on!

The first set can still be seen as a skirt, but the second set, how could he not associate it with the clothes!

When he picked it up and looked at it, he couldn't associate the two suits with the clothes at all. If it weren't for the manual, he really didn't know what these rags were!

So let him choose now, how will he choose? Is it really possible to wear both?