Chapter 56 When he wakes up tomorrow, he will bite back!

Tang Guo stiffened and didn't dare to move. How could the crying Xi Yihan drink?

He went back to the room to take a bath, and it only took half an hour at most. What are you drinking? What kind of alcohol does he not know about himself?

Basically, he was already slightly drunk after one cup. At this moment, he looked at it and probably drank two or three cups! Can't wait for him to find him?

After Xi Yihan took a deep look at Tang Guo, he buried his head on his shoulders and neck, and spoke in a low voice.

"Xi Yihan, what, because you are dizzy after drinking, so you will feel uncomfortable." Tang Guo was extremely helpless, isn't this normal? Alcohol is inherently difficult to drink, and people who are not good at drinking are naturally more uncomfortable when they are drunk.

"It's not my head, it's my heart that's uncomfortable."

Tang Guo felt a pain in her heart when she heard the coquettish murmuring. Did Xi Yihan borrow alcohol to relieve his worries because of his meeting with Li Xinuo?

"Xi Yihan, darling, it's not uncomfortable. You go out first, and I'll go out to accompany you after I wash the foam off my body, okay?

Tang Guo was depressed for a while, he sighed, and then gently coaxed him. He tried to pull He pulled his hands around his waist and tried to coax Xi Yihan out of the shower.

However, the next second, his hands were held and pressed against the wall, and his waist was tightened. Then, the kiss fell a little bit. On his shoulder,

Tang Guo trembled slightly, he twisted his body uncomfortably, and then there was a slight tingling on his shoulder, and he didn't dare to move again.

Xi Yihan's hoarse and trembling voice It was clearly heard in Tang Guo's ears, and he felt helpless in his heart.

Woohoo, if he doesn't refuse, it will be like the early morning and he will be pressed to exercise! If he doesn't refuse, he won't think about it tomorrow. Get out of bed!

Tang Guo's breathing became a little faster, and the kiss slowly shifted from his shoulders to his back, while his free big hands turned around, fully moving to his heart, causing waves of familiar waves.

"Xi Yihan! No, don't!"

Tang Guo turned to look at Xi Yihan who continued to kiss his back, and whispered softly, with a little begging for mercy.

Like struggling so badly, and then he was squeezed so badly. The experience at that time was quite painful. Thinking about it now, he felt

a little scared.

Xi Yihan stood up straight, his eyes full of aggression. After he lowered his head and bit Tang Guo's lips forcefully, he spoke heavily in a slightly childish tone.

"Yes, yes, I'm yours! I've always been yours!"

Tang Guo cried and endured the pain, humming, this bastard Xi Yihan, when he wakes up tomorrow, he will definitely bite back! It hurts to death!

"Xi Yihan, I am yours, and you are mine, so you have to listen to me! Now, go out and wait for me first!

Be obedient, or I will ignore you! You "..."

Tang Guo suddenly silenced as he spoke, he looked at Xi Yihan's cold and angry eyes, and moved forward subconsciously. However, this time, it seemed to stimulate Xi Yihan even more.

"Little liar! You also said that you don't want to leave me! Am I bad? Why can't you stay by my side?"

Xi Yihan growled, with discomfort in his eyes. He stretched out his hand to squeeze Tang Guo's chin, and gently rubbed the slightly swollen lips with his fingertips, then lowered his head and frantically plundered.

The author has something to say

, thank you Cuttlefish Bubble for urging more votes?

It's a little late for the update? Well, it's a little uncomfortable to write?

Thank you for your support, little cuties? Good night?