Chapter 83 Ding Dong, is my sour fruit online now?

"Suan Guo'er, what's wrong?"

Xi Yihan sat down beside the bed and reached out to touch Tang Guo's face, but he avoided it.

He also turned his face away from Xi Yihan, and then gave a heavy 'hum'.

"Suanguo'er, what happened? Can you tell me? Huh?"

Xi Yihan's hand that was going to touch his face changed to touch his head, the little guy was very angry! What happened in less than five minutes?

"He's not online now!"

Tang Guo pouted, hum, doesn't he know what happened? Hmph, don't hurry up to coax him, I still want him to talk!

Maybe he doesn't know if his mother is here, but at least he has to be honest about what he's doing at home today! Otherwise, he will ignore him and leave him alone for a few more hours!

"Then, how can I get my Suan Guoer online?"

Xi Yihan pursed his lips and tried to hold back his smile after listening to Tang Guo's childish answer.

God, why is his sour fruit so cute? His little cutie gets angry, so special.

Such a cute little guy is like a spoiled brat when he is angry, so he has to coax him harder.

"He said it, let you explain the problem well! He was satisfied with listening, and was coaxed to be happy, so he would consider whether to go online or not!"

Tang Guo pouted, really, how could he do it? online? Take the initiative to be obedient and explain to yourself what you are going to do when you go home today!

"Then can I ask for help and explain something clearly? Is it possible to have a direction? Otherwise, it will be a little troublesome."

Xi Yihan chuckled softly, and then asked softly. This has to be explained clearly, satisfied, and only after being coaxed to be happy. Where did you learn it? How can there be such a cute way of pranking?

"For example, what did he do when he went home? Do you want to be with a woman? Do you want to have a baby? Do you want to continue being together!"

Tang Guo was even more annoyed after hearing Xi Yihan's suggestion that she would remind her. He turned his head angrily, shouted fiercely at Xi Yihan, and then turned back.

You are so pissed! You know what to ask!

What do you need a direction for, meow, still troubled? Hehehe, look at him, he just needs to bite!

He is angry! Asking and asking, how could he be so stern and angry! Completely, there is no way to be hard wow!

"It's impossible if you don't want to be together! It's impossible if you want to be with a woman! I only need one person in my life, and the other half, my wife, will only have one person! This person is Tang Guo! My sour fruit. I just want to be with my sour fruit and do what I want to do. No matter what others think, it can't affect my decision. Even my family, that's impossible."

Xi Yihan gently He patted Tang Guo's head, and sure enough, it was his mother who came to the door. But, how did you say it while Xi Xiaochen was away in the five minutes?

Forget it, it doesn't matter. Letting his little guy know his heart is more important than anything else!

"Suanguo'er, today, I was a vicious and unmannered man! I only found out when I got home today that I moved out of my grandmother to be a lobbyist and said that I was in a hurry, but it turned out that I wanted to stuff a woman for me! , I was scolded by me."

Xi Yihan saw Tang Guo secretly looking at him, a smile flashed in his eyes, and then continued talking.

"And after that, I wanted to let people join the company. Of course, I still refused. As for me, in front of them, I called them directly to ask them to be strict when recruiting people, not allowed to go through the back door, and not allowed any People go to work through any relationship. Then, they are said to be ruthless and demeanor."

Seeing that Tang Guo had turned his head to look at him, Xi Yihan's originally indifferent face was instantly stained with grievance, and his voice was also a little uncomfortable.

"You said that if my sour fruit knew what I was like, would she think I did something wrong? I only love a little fruit that is soft, cute, coquettish, clingy, jealous, and delicious. My heart is full of sour fruit. So it is normal to refuse decisively and ruthlessly, right?"

Xi Yihan pursed his lips, this is his unique treasure, he has been in his life. , I just want this little fruit.

"I'm not crying and jealous!"

Tang Guo retorted with a flat mouth, what a series of descriptions! He is a big man, being described like this makes him feel so girly!

He was a little disgusted with being described like this, but there was a sweetness in his heart, and those annoyances disappeared in an instant, and he was even happy that he said it ruthlessly and gracefully.

Hmph, ruthless rejection, lack of grace is naturally normal and necessary! All have lovers. If you are not a sea king, it is correct to become a central air conditioner and be ambiguous with people and show mercy everywhere!

However, according to this statement, Xi Yihan only had a blind date today, that is, his mother was lying to him!

Therefore, there was no blind date before, there was no premarital examination, and there was no marriage proposal today. All these things are made up!

But, why do you lie so arduously? This kind of thing is coming so fast!

Could it be that Xi Yihan's mother is super confident that she can satisfy Xi Yihan's blind date today? Still confident that after she said it, he would fall out with Xi Yihan and break up?

Well, no matter what, it is estimated that you will be disappointed!

As for him, he did not doubt Xi Yihan, nor did he make a fuss. His angry face was just because he wanted Xi Yihan to make it clear, and he wanted Xi Yihan to say it himself.

If he didn't say it, he wouldn't believe it!

"Ding Dong."

Xi Yihan watched Tang Guo pouting silently, pursed his lips and chuckled, then reached out and poked his cheek gently. And, it also deliberately imitated the sound of the doorbell.

"Why?"

Tang Guo growled fiercely, pouting and looking at Xi Yihan in confusion. What are you doing by pressing his face and imitating the sound of the door opening?

Want to say that his face is fleshy? He didn't dare to eat indiscriminately when he was hospitalized, but he felt that he was thin!

"I want to say, can you help me ask, is my Suanguoer online now?"

Xi Yihan smiled, the little guy was probably a little embarrassed, so let him break it first.

It was his fault, I didn't expect such a thing to happen. I don't know what my mother said to the little guy. He waits, he has to coax him to talk.

"Humph! Big villain!"

Tang Guo couldn't help laughing when she heard this. Damn, he forgot that he just replied to him in a fit of anger!

Unexpectedly, very clever! How to make him take care of him in this way! How could he still be offline now! It would be too hypocritical to be offline again!

"Suan Guoer, be good, don't be angry anymore. I thought my grandmother was really looking for me in a hurry, and I didn't know until I went back that they did it."

Xi Yihan gently touched Tang Guo's face, and again Emphasized.

His sour fruit seems to be indifferent, but in fact he is very sensitive. He says it's fine, but in fact he will keep it in his heart. It seems that after having a nightmare last time, even though I knew it was a dream, it seemed to be fine. But the little guy slept two days ago, and occasionally he would still talk in his sleep and cry.

This kind of unease and insecurity made him very distressed.

So, it is important to make the little guy feel comfortable and make the little guy happy! In this way, the little guy will express his true thoughts more directly and frankly.

"Got it! If I don't believe you, I'm still here waiting for you to come back? Hmph, I've already asked Xi Xiaochen to handle the discharge for me and leave immediately!"

Tang Guo pouted, he felt that the minimum trust in his relationship was should have! Moreover, this is a person who he super believes only likes him!

He doesn't do that kind of person who listens to what others say, then misunderstands and hurts those who love and pamper themselves!

He, Tang Guo, can't live in vain if he lives again! Can't be a foolish person! He knows very well the importance of explaining and having a heart-to-heart talk, so he won't mess around! "Damn it! What did Xi

Xiaochen tell you during the hour when I was away, and you have the ability to make you want to run away with him?"

How the bastard Xi Xiaochen has brainwashed Suan Guo'er during this time, to actually make Suan Guo'er have such an idea!

If he had known earlier, he should have been warned before leaving!

"What, what? Why did you want to run away with him? I said to go home, but I won't tell you! Let you be anxious!"

Tang Guo blinked, amused by Xi Yihan's sudden sourness. He felt that apart from Xi Yihan, no one should be able to say anything to make him run after him. Besides, he didn't listen to his explanation, at least think about it after listening to it!

"Besides, I just want to run, where can I run now? I can't jump far on one foot! I'm lazy!"

Tang Guo raised her uninjured foot, and gently stepped on Yihan's thigh, signaling . He is lazy, so angry that he jumps on one foot, he thinks it's better. When the next transition jump is injured, it's not good!

"Humph!"

Xi Yihan pursed his lips and hummed, reluctantly agreeing with what Tang Guo said. However, he felt that he still had to find an opportunity to warn Xi Xiaochen well, and the consequences of daring to steal someone from him would be very serious!

"Okay, Suan Guo'er, this person is not important. Now, I want to ask Suan Guo'er one thing. I wonder if Suan Guo'er can tell me?"

"What do you want to ask? Do you want to ask? , what about your mother?"

Tang Guo smiled lightly, Xi Xiaochen was so pitiful, he suddenly became an unimportant person. But, hahaha, yes, it really doesn't matter.

"Well, I want to know how they told you these things in less than five minutes."

Xi Yihan nodded, he was very curious about how they avoided Xi Xiaochen in such a short time. messed up.

"They didn't look for me, um, no, they should have looked, but not in a positive way."

Tang Guo looked at Xi Yihan, and then briefly explained to him how his mother communicated to him.

He couldn't help sighing in his heart, well, using this method to make him retreat and let him get out of the way, to be honest, he didn't think of it either.