Chapter 113 That sour fruit, do you want to call me, dad?

"Suanguo'er, come, drink some porridge to warm your stomach first."

"Xi Yihan, why don't I come by myself? I don't think it is very convenient to eat like this, and you will be very uncomfortable."

Tang Guogu He pouted and looked at the porridge that Xi Yihan scooped to his mouth. After muttering, he still opened his mouth and ate it.

He found that Xi Yihan liked eating with him more and more like this! Every time like a child, after he has fed him, let him feed him again!

You feed me, I feed you, it's nothing, but, just sitting in this position, I feel very ashamed!

The chairs are now enlarged, like small sofas. His legs were hooked around his waist, and his feet crossed behind him were more than enough, not crowded at all.

Feeding in this position is very strange. It's the kind that can easily get fired!

But Xi Yihan likes it very much, especially at dinner time. What happened after that, tsk, would be even more embarrassing anyway.

"How could it be? I think it's pretty good. Didn't I feed you like this before? Besides, is it uncomfortable? If it's uncomfortable, let's have someone change to a bigger chair in the afternoon."

Xi Yihan moved slightly, this The chair was specially found, and it was soft and big enough to hold the sour fruit without any inconvenience.

"No, this chair is very good, it's very comfortable! If I change it to a bigger one, I'm afraid I'll fall asleep after eating!"

Tang Guo waved his hands repeatedly to say no, and if you change it again, this chair is even bigger than the one in the living room. The sofa is getting bigger!

He also sat like this last time, and he muttered that it was uncomfortable to sit, and it would be better if it was bigger and softer. Then woke up the next day and it was the leather chair it is now! Bigger and softer, can seat two people!

Xi Yihan said that if he sits on top of him like this, it will not be inconvenient or uncomfortable when he feeds him.

He doesn't want to turn into a big sofa when he eats at night. Is that still a place to eat? All can sleep!

"Xi Yihan, can you tell me about the house?"

Tang Guo obediently fed Xi Yihan one after another. After thinking about it, she continued to ask the question just now. He is really, super curious!

"After a certain little cutie drank last night, she cried and complained to me."

Xi Yihan smiled and continued to feed Tang Guo. He felt a tingling pain in his heart when he remembered how the little guy was crying in his arms last night.

Even between the two of them, he never let him cry like this. But those people actually made his darling cry like that.

"..." A

certain little cutie looked at Xi Yihan silently, pouted, and grabbed the button of Xi Yihan's shirt, a little awkward.

cry about everything? Did he tell him everything about the past? And, still crying! Also wronged Baba!

Xi Yihan looked at Tang Guo who was suddenly embarrassed, and asked curiously, "What's wrong?"

"I feel like I haven't grown up, and I'm still crying. It's so embarrassing!"

Tang Guo's face was slightly hot and red. The face is very embarrassed. He thought that he was crying to Xi Yihan about the grievances he had suffered in the past, and for some reason, he suddenly felt a little embarrassed!

Forget it before, after all, it is still young and not strong enough. Since the break with the Tang family, he doesn't seem to cry because of them.

Is other things, he also very little. Now he is still crying and saying to Xi Yihan, he doesn't feel like a man at all!

"Fool, what's the shame? Be good, don't be embarrassed, don't hide everything in front of me. I like to be depended on by you, like my sour fruit. I have no scruples in front of me, speak freely, and don't need to be burdened. I Xi Yihan is your man and can protect you from the wind and rain. I love everything about Suan Guoer. You are my good baby. I love and pet you, you don't need to grow up."

Xi Yihan raised Tang Guo's chin, fingertips rubbed his chin, coaxing softly in a low voice.

He felt that the little guy was not very good, and he had always been committed to pampering him so that he could only rely on him. You don't need to have those precautions in front of him, just be yourself.

Of course, it would be great if this little fruit could do it. His sweetheart always thinks too much.

Like being bullied and threatened this time, you don't need to be unhappy and don't need to drink, just tell him directly. But Suan Guo'er was thinking too much, so sensible that it made him feel distressed.

"Xi Yihan, I don't even know, so you actually have such an idea!"

Tang Guo was so moved that she wanted to cry. But he felt very hypocritical, so he tried to divert his attention. Then an idea suddenly popped into my mind.

"Huh?"

Xi Yihan looked at Tang Guo covering his mouth and looked at him with a look of surprise, he didn't understand for a while.

Doesn't he have these thoughts? Why does Sour Fruit look like this? Or did he say something wrong?

"I don't even know, you actually want to be my father!"

Tang Guo blinked and looked at Xi Yihan with a smile. Hahaha, Xi Yihan also had a day when he was confused by him! Looking at him like this, I really think he is so cute!

"You little guy was discovered by you! Do you want to call me Suan Guo'er, Dad? I'm really looking forward to it!"

Xi Yihan heard Tang Guo say this, and he couldn't help laughing for a while. Then he put the bowl in his hand on the table, put his arms around Tang Guo's waist to bring him closer to him, squinted his eyes and said to Tang Guo with a wicked smile.

The little villain was startled and thought he was going to say something! But let's face it, he still likes it!

Dad or something, especially his little baby, it feels very good!

"...No!"

Tang Guo blushed inexplicably when she saw the smile on Xi Yihan's face and the sudden approach. Then he shrank his neck, and instantly became cowardly.

Is it okay to call your man Dad? Did he just lose his mind? He actually said that!

How dare he call him dad! If he doesn't want to lose his waist, then he can say as many words as he wants! Enough to tease him!

"Okay, then leave it on the bed and say it!"

Xi Yihan bit Tang Guo's chin lightly and looked at Tang Guo with a smile on his face.

He didn't know what 'father' meant at first, but accidentally, he heard that Xi Xiaochen's second-hand man was called Bai Yimo's father.

Then, if you don't understand, ask.

Then, he finally knew that it was just that, it was just fun. Of course, in bed, it would be even more different.

"Yeah, wouldn't it be better to call her husband? Yea, what's your name dad! I, I don't know how to call you!"

Tang Guo panicked and roared in anger. What a shame to call Xi Yihan's father in bed!

If he hadn't browsed that kind of video, or had heard the video of being tossed so badly after someone called him Dad, maybe he would have cried stupidly!

But the question is, how could Xi Yihan also know about this kind of thing!

It's impossible for a big straight man, Xi Yihan, to know such a thing! So who in the end taught his man bad!

Huh, it's so annoying!

"Alright, well, remember to call her husband from now on! If you don't remember, then double it!"

Xi Yihan pursed his lips and chuckled, in fact, you can call him whatever you want. As long as it is called by the sour fruit, it will be fine.

"...Can't you always have this kind of yellow waste in your mind? You are tossing me with the extra times of changing the law every day, you, won't your conscience hurt?"

Tang Guo angrily pulled at Xi Yihan's face and roared , The original shyness and embarrassment disappeared in an instant!

Really, he found out that Xi Yihan can really be involved in that kind of thing!

Every time you always change the way to add the number of times! Although he didn't know how many times he did it in the end, he was certain that it would only be more or less!

"Yes! So I will try to please my sour fruit in a different way, and let me add sour fruit to make me feel comfortable, and taste the feeling of crying."

Xi Yihan rubbed Tang Guo's head, adding more times is a benefit! Every time the little guy is always exhausted twice, but where is enough. Then you can only change the law and increase the number of times!

"Xi Yihan! I won't tell you!"

Tang Guo's face instantly flushed red when she heard what Xi Yihan said, and she buried her face in his neck in shame.

The big villain Xi Yihan is so thick-skinned!

Xi Yihan smiled lowly, and gently rubbed the back of Tang Guo's head to comfort him.

Well, his sour fruit is sometimes very talkative, but he is still extremely shy. It's so cute!

"Xi Yihan."

Tang Guo buried her face in Xi Yihan's arms, her face very hot. He hid in his arms for a while, and after his face was not so hot, he spoke lowly.

"Xi Yihan, thank you. Thank you for buying my mother's house. Thank you for helping me keep everything so important. Xi Yihan, thank you for everything you have done for me. I don't know how to describe me. I'm really excited, I'm very happy, very happy!"

After Tang Guo finished speaking, she raised her head, blushed, and thanked Xi Yihan in a soft voice.

Although they don't need these things, he still has to say it when he thinks it's time to express his gratitude to the person he loves. After all, this is also to let the lover know that everything he does is in his heart.

Xi Yihan removed the threat for him and helped him get back to his mother's house! He also gave it to him, and he felt that thank you alone was not enough to express his moving!

Well, then give him a big surprise tonight!

"Well, you're welcome, my darling."

Xi Yihan smiled dotingly and accepted Tang Guo's thanks. His silly treasure, I guess I am moved and embarrassed at this moment. He accepted the thanks, but it made him less embarrassed.

"Suanguo'er, from now on, let's keep what we want to keep together, okay? You don't have to be afraid or worry, I'm here for everything. I've always been by your side, and no matter what happens, let me know. Do you? Also, don't cry again, you know?"

Xi Yihan gently kissed Tang Guo's blushing face, and after kissing the slightly pouted mouth, reached out and touched Tang Guo's eyes lightly. His sour fruit eyes are so beautiful, they should be with bright starlight and a smile. Crying because of that kind of thing is totally unnecessary.

"Of course, crying and begging for mercy on the bed is feasible."

"Xi Yihan!"

Tang Guo's face flushed red, and she was so ashamed that she directly beat Xi Yihan. Damn, he doesn't even want to talk about his face, it's so thick that he doesn't want it!

"Okay, alright, I won't tease you anymore. Remember, you are my Xi Yihan's person, you can walk sideways if you want! No one can bully you, you know? Whoever bullies you, you bully back! It's really impossible, you tell me I, don't wrong yourself, you know?"

Xi Yihan saw Tang Guo's snoring resumed, and a smile flashed in his eyes.

He didn't want his sour fruit to cry like that because the unimportant people were wronged and uncomfortable. People who are not important don't need to care at all!

"Well, received! My dear Mr. Xi, my husband!"

Tang Guo grinned, then held Xi Yihan's face very generously, and gave him a heavy sip.

"Okay, that's it, that's it. Now, it's time to do the math. It's time for you to drink."