Chapter 130 I don't deserve it, do you deserve it?

Tang Guo walked to the living room with a blank face, looked at the chatter, didn't notice his Xi family, and walked slowly from the side door to the yard.

He sat down on the chair, thinking back to what Xi Yihan's mother said to Ji Yumin just now.

He remembered that that woman was the object of Xi Yihan's blind date at home. It was the woman that Xi Yihan's mother and the other's mother went to the hospital to find him and told him about.

He always felt that the name was very familiar, but he just couldn't remember who it was. Hearing them say that just now, I finally remembered.

However, he did not expect that he would hear the topic of children again. What he didn't expect was that the woman would say that!

Actually, I want to have a baby with Xi Yihan without asking for a name! Moreover, he still begged Xi Yihan's mother like that!

What the hell are you thinking? How could there be such an idea? Is this a matter of asking for no title?

Normal people wouldn't ask for this kind of thing, would they? And, not to mention other things for the time being, is this woman really not asking if she doesn't ask for a name?

This kind of remarks are only said to those who are shaken, and they are just deceiving themselves! Moreover, I am afraid that, if you want to take it step by step, replace it!

Tang Guo suddenly remembered the TV series she watched a long time ago. She gave birth to a child through surrogacy, and gradually gained status, and then various situations occurred.

In the end, replace it.

Although it's not that men are with men in the TV series, but he feels the same. Succession is still very important, right?

Will Xi Yihan's mother go to ask Xi Yihan? Or, just tell him directly and ask him to persuade Xi Yihan?

He knew that although Xi Yihan's family did not reject them together, they basically accepted it. But in the case of children, it is estimated that they will not be able to overcome this hurdle.

Tang Guo bit her lower lip and suddenly became sad.

What's more, if he really wants to have a baby with another woman and promises him that he will not shake his position, then the first thing he does is don't want him!

He absolutely couldn't bear this kind of thing happening, couldn't bear to watch others carve up all the love that belonged to him.

So if he really agrees, he will definitely leave directly! Never love him again, ignore him, never come back to him!

He is serious, even if the pain is uncomfortable, he is absolutely, there will be no hesitation!

Of course, it is impossible for his Xi Yihan to agree to such a thing, and he is full of love and care for him.

So he was very sure that his kissing husband would not do this!

What made him uncomfortable was the attitude of Xi Yihan's mother. She liked that woman very much, listening to her pleading and her sincerity, he felt as if she was moved.

Tang Guo bit his lower lip, and when he thought of this, he became very depressed.

Humph, he doesn't care! Anyway, he would not agree to this kind of thing, nor would he accept any persuasion!

Xi Yihan belongs to him, absolutely, and will not be shared by others! This matter is not negotiable!

"Tang Guo."

Tang Guo sat in the backyard for a while, finally calming herself down. Seeing the sudden appearance of Ji Yumin, she felt depressed again.

What the hell is this guy doing? I just talked to Xi Yihan's mother in the kitchen, and now I'm here to block him again, do you want to provoke him?

"Do you know who I am?"

Ji Yumin looked at Tang Guo, at those twinkling eyes, but with doubts, her heart skipped a beat, and then she moved her eyes away uncomfortably.

Really, I finally know why these people don't hate him. Who wouldn't like to pretend to be innocent like this!

But the big man, is it necessary to be like this? A man should have the appearance of a man, be more masculine, like this, a special mother!

"Ah? Do I need to know who you are?"

Tang Guo looked at Ji Yumin who was arrogant and speechless. Then he looked at Ji Yumin blankly and asked softly in a low voice.

Hmm, do you want to find fault? Who do you think you are? Does he have to know? Humph, he has no interest in her at all! What are you arrogant about!

He roared furiously in his heart, but his tone was still too calm.

He doesn't understand this woman's mind, he thinks it's better to say less! Especially, a woman who coveted his man! He felt that he could ignore her at all!

"I think you need it. After all, we may meet in the future. We meet often."

Ji Yumin looked at Tang Guo with a smile on his face. Oh, you better remember this! Otherwise, there is no place to cry in the future!

"..."

Tang Guo pretended not to know what Ji Yumin was talking about and looked at her with a frown. But my heart was about to explode.

You stinky shameless! How often do you see a woolen yarn? Who is going to meet her? Paralyzed, the provocation came to him!

With this arrogant attitude, he is very sure that Xi Yihan will have a baby with her? Huh, just a daydream!

So angry so angry!

Ji Yumin glanced up and down at Tang Guo, "Aren't you going to say something?"

"This lady, we don't know each other, and I don't have anything to say to you. Oh, you say we meet often, right? Well, Why do we see each other often? Do you want to live here? But I don't live here either."

Tang Guo said with a smile, he particularly wanted to roll his eyes, but he felt it was unnecessary. Anyway, it is impossible for this person to meet him, he is so angry!

"That's not what I meant! I don't live here either, I'm..."

Ji Yumin suddenly glanced at Tang Guo shyly, a blush appeared on her face, and she stopped talking.

"It's okay, you'll find out after a while anyway!"

"..."

Tang Guo became extremely speechless, why did Yang Shan'er come here again? It's also the same, it's so good at acting and so concocted!

If he hadn't heard what she said to Xi Yihan's mother just now, he would definitely have been confused, and he might have wondered if she was a fool.

But now, he is full of anger towards this woman who wants to rob him of a man!

"By the way, shall we talk?" Ji Yumin looked at Tang Guo and asked in a low voice, then without waiting for him to answer, he continued to ask directly whether he wanted to or not, "By the way, I heard that you just Did you graduate? Did you find a job?"

"No."

Tang Guo said lightly, he didn't want to pay attention to her now. Because he suddenly felt that she was more annoying than Yang Shan'er!

Yang Shan'er is not a man who cares about him, but Ji Yumin not only cares about him, but also wants to get involved in Xi Yihan!

Damn, he was afraid that if he couldn't restrain himself later, it would be bad to slap him directly. After all, she is a woman, not in her own home, so he can bear with it for the time being.

Ji Yumin pretended to be puzzled, "Really? Are you dissatisfied with the intern company?"

"I didn't do an internship."

Tang Guo was speechless, does Nima have to intern? Does it count as love for him to practice beside Xi Yihan? I learned a lot from his side, I learned about love, felt tenderness, and then repaid Xi Yihan's love for him with the same feeling. Is it worth it?

"Ah? No! There's no internship! Are you planning to look for a job now?"

Ji Yumin looked at Tang Guo in mock surprise. She knew that he had been with Yihan for a long time, and he was the kind of person who had nothing to do. Completely rely on Yihan to work.

But why did she ask? It's very simple, she just wants to let him know how low-end he is!

"No."

"No way! Don't you plan to look for a job? Yihan's company is so big, so you didn't plan to try hard to help him? Isn't it very hard for him?"

Ji Yumin glanced up and down Tang Guo had a look of disdain, disgust, and a tone of condemnation.

"You mean, if I don't work and don't help him, he can't do it alone?"

Tang Guo couldn't help rolling his eyes. Who the hell gave her the confidence to condemn him here?

He just can't do anything, just eat, drink and have fun, can't he? Xi Yihan didn't say anything, why did she say him!

"That's not what I meant! Naturally, Yihan can do it! Yihan is so good and so powerful, of course he can do everything by himself! But you think, you are by his side, watching him so busy, So excellent, don't you feel uncomfortable? Don't you feel that there is no sense of gap? Don't you feel that you are useless? Don't you want to work hard to make yourself more excellent? Fortunately, you can be in Did it help him in some matters?"

Ji Yumin asked one after another, huh, such a person probably wouldn't have thought of it at this level. But it's okay, let her remind him who is the best and most worthy of Xi Yihan!

A waste who knows nothing, how can he stand by Xi Yihan's side? It's like she works hard to make herself better, and her gender is compatible. It's decent to stand beside him!

"I won't! Why should I feel uncomfortable? My man works hard and is excellent, and I am very happy and superior when I am praised! Besides, I will not feel useless! My man is tired. When the time comes, I will be by his side with him, and he will immediately recover his spirits!"

Tang Guo pouted and couldn't help but scolded him back, he felt that he was obediently staying by Xi Yihan's side, not running around or causing trouble, just to help It's cold here! And if Xi Yihan is tired, hmph, squeezing him can restore his spirits! He is useless like this!

"Oh, but don't you think that it is very important to match the background and strength? You don't understand what Yi Han said, don't you think it's a chicken-and-duck talk? Don't you ever think that in such an excellent Being around people, you don't understand anything, so wouldn't it be a hard thing to do?"

"No."

Tang Guo denied that he was particularly happy, he didn't seem to have felt this way before. In addition to work, he and Xi Yihan have a lot of common topics to talk about, why is it uncomfortable?

If you don't understand work, then you don't understand it. He also has Xi Yihan who doesn't understand it. Isn't this normal? Why do you need to know? Isn't that tiring?

"You, do you know what I want to say to you? Do you have any sense of shame? Are you worthy of Yihan?"

Ji Yumin talked for a long time, and found that Tang Guo was not as uncomfortable as she expected. , and her attitude was still so arrogant, she was immediately annoyed.

Tang Guo twitched her lips, "I'm not worthy, are you worthy?"

"Of course I'm worthy of Yihan! I've worked so far, but I've won a lot of big orders, and they're all from well-known big companies! I'm totally worthy of Yihan in terms of family and business! I can totally help Yihan! The point is, I'm a woman! You say, why am I not worthy?"

Ji Yumin raised her chin and looked at Tang Guo arrogantly, she was so good A person who is worthy of Xi Yihan in all aspects. More importantly, she is a woman, and she can stand by Xi Yihan's side in an upright manner!

As for Tang Guo, he knew nothing, and he was a man, standing beside him would only make people spit!

"Because the person Xi Yihan loves is me!"

Tang Guo yawned and said coldly, hmph, she showed her superiority first, and finally she wanted to say.

Huh, what happened to the woman? His man doesn't like it anymore! His man loves him wow!

Although the refutation does not seem to be very powerful, but the momentum can not lose! Who can't be arrogant and arrogant? In front of his real boyfriend, saying that she is worthy of his husband, such a blatant provocation is simply disgusting!

He thought that such a gentle person should have very thin skin, but...

tsk, this person is the second woman who makes him feel itchy!