Chapter 53 Who are these two disgusting here?

"No, Tang Guo, why do you have such an attitude? Don't you know how sad Xinuo was when he saw you guys like that?"

Yang Shan'er pretended to hold grievances for Li Xinuo, and said to Tang Guo angrily. .

Hmph, shouldn't this slut slowly fall in love with Xi Yihan?

She was shocked and angry in her heart. If so, would he still help Li Xinuo? What if this bitch doesn't help?

Originally thought it could be delayed a little longer, but the situation of Sino company in the past two days is not optimistic! If Tang Guo likes to be on the table and chooses not to help them, wouldn't it be over?

"Are you sad?"

Tang Guo remained expressionless, but was speechless in her heart. Paralyzed when he is blind? Was Li Xinuo's attitude just sad? That tone and expression were clearly sarcasm and questioning, okay? Do you really think he is still stupid?

But he was really surprised. He had a good relationship with Xi Yihan. If they saw it, shouldn't they feel excited and happy? Why is everyone in the family so angry?

Is it because he has been slow to help them? Or did they not see him well?

Well, he thinks, it should be both! He remembered how happy they looked when he was miserable before! Constantly comforting to come up with an idea!

"Of course it's uncomfortable, then angry! Xiaoguo, don't you forget what the relationship is between you? You and Shino are a couple! You were beaten by Xi Yihan, he was sad, remorseful and annoyed, but you're not I don't know! How can you treat him like this now?"

Yang Shan'er was furious when she saw Tang Guo throwing her face at them. Then, before Li Xinuo spoke, he pouted and said in a low voice with a look of discomfort and grievance.

Oh, what! Did you forget that you were just a little lover after following Xi Yihan? There will be limits to pampering, and the freshness will pass. Who is showing a cold face here? When the time comes to be driven away, they will not have to take him in! I really don't know what to do!

"Shan'er, it's inevitable for Xiaoguo to feel resentment after being there for a long time. Don't talk about him like that. He doesn't want to, and he's also wronged. I understand his mood, and I'm also very uncomfortable. The person I like. Forced to separate and can't be together, I can't protect him, I really feel so useless! Xiaoguo, don't be angry with Shan'er. We are all just afraid that you will be deceived by his tenderness! He is right You can't forget what you've done to us! Guoer, you have to remember that I'm your boyfriend! You are my person, I like you, I'm still working hard, you can't give up, you know? ?"

Li Xinuo squatted in front of Tang Guo, looking at Tang Guo affectionately, her tone and expression were completely gentle.

"..."

Tang Guo's heart was racing, he looked at Yang Shan'er's aggrieved and unhappy look, and then looked at Li Xinuo's affectionate, unrepentant, tender and loving appearance, he almost vomited.

Nima, who are these two disgusting here? It's really better than singing! like him? How could Li Xinuo say this? Don't bite your tongue? Aren't you afraid that Yang Shan'er will be angry? In order to let him help, he really sacrificed himself! It's so awesome!

Seeing that Xi Yihan was coming back soon, Yang Shaner pulled Li Xinuo nervously, "Xino, Xi Yihan is coming back soon."

"Guo'er, I'm sorry! I can't fight him yet! By the way, you must remember to mention it to him. The investment thing! It's better in these two days, you know? Be good, I love you, you have to wait for me!"

Tang Guo watched Li Xinuo finish hurriedly, and then dragged Yang Shan'er to run away, feeling extremely amused. . It was just when he saw Xi Yi come back with a cold face, he secretly said, "It's over."