Chapter 80 You must have been tricked by your cousin and coerced

!

"Suanguo'er, this is Xi Xiaochen, the idle cousin I told you this morning."

Xi Yihan pointed to the very restrained man standing aside and said to Tang Guo, giving a very perfunctory introduction.

Today he had to go back to Xi's house, but he couldn't worry about Suan Guoer, so he had no choice but to let Xi Xiaochen take care of him.

"Brother, your introduction like this is too simple! Sister-in-law, hello, I am Xi Xiaochen, a beautiful man who is loved by everyone, and flowers are blooming. You can call me Chenchen."

Xi Xiaochen looked half leaning on the hospital bed . Tang Guo on the top was instantly cute. Wow, this baby face looks like a minor! Shouldn't his cousin kidnap underage children?

"Uh, you, hello."

Tang Guo blushed because of Xi Xiaochen's sister-in-law, this is too direct! He is embarrassed!

However, this was the first time he saw Xi Yihan's family! It was only this morning that Xi Yihan said that he had called someone to accompany him, but he didn't expect it to be his cousin! He didn't seem to have seen the rest of his family before he was reborn, um, maybe there was, but he hadn't.

"You are so cute, little sister-in-law, how did you get together with your cousin? Could it be that he was tricked by him?"

Xi Xiaochen looked at Tang Guo, who blushed, and once again felt that this little sister-in-law was tricked by Xi Yihan of! How could someone so shy be with this old ice cube!

"Xi Xiaochen, you talk so much, does your mother know? I'll tell him you are here when I go back?"

Xi Yi looked at Xi Xiaochen with a cold face, he felt that it was a mistake to let this stinky boy come over! It feels like prying at the corner of the wall.

"Cousin, I was wrong! I shut up I shut up!"

Xi Xiaochen covered his mouth and said he didn't say anything, how dare he say it?

This cousin is usually very scary, with a cold face, keep away from strangers, and cruel and ruthless! That's why he dared to talk to him like that, and actually threatened such a lovely person like him!

But who made him want what he wanted? He came back from reading to hide because he didn't want his mother to find him. After all, he was crying and crying for three days and asked him to go on a blind date. How could he stand it?

Tang Guo couldn't help laughing when she saw the two bickering. He looked at the overly lively Xi Xiaochen, and then at Xi Yihan, feeling a little strange.

Although they are not brothers, they are still related by blood. But this temperament, why is there such a big difference?

His big villain is mature and stable, he is ruthless to outsiders, and he has no affection to talk about, and this cousin is like a child who has not grown up, lively and carefree.

But it's not surprising, I'm still reading, so this kind of temperament is normal.

But it doesn't matter what others do, he only cares about his Xi Yihan, his big villain!

He was completely different in front of him! Soft and gentle, loving him and loving him will coax him, super invincible pet him!

"Suanguo'er, ignore him, he's like this! I'll go back when I go, and come back before lunch at the latest, wait for me here, don't mess around, just let Xi Xiaochen do whatever you want, you know. Is it?"

Xi Yihan rubbed Tang Guo's head and explained again worriedly.

"Oh, I know! How can I be so messed up like this! I'll be good, you hurry up and come back."

Tang Guo smiled, well, in fact, he didn't want Xi Yihan to leave, but that was him His family, in an emergency, he thought it would be better to go back and have a look.

Yesterday, Xi Yihan told him about it, and then told him that he did not intend to go back. The reason is that he was afraid that no one would kiss and comfort him when he was in pain.

How should I put it, the night he woke up in the hospital, his hands and feet started to hurt, and the pain got worse the next day, and it didn't get better until last night.

Now it's not as bad as it was at the beginning. Although it will still be uncomfortable, it is still within the tolerable range.

So under his repeated insistence and fake cry, Xi Yihan reluctantly agreed, but his face was not very good.

After that, he kissed him several times, just a little kiss, and after a deep kiss, he was in a better mood!

Damn, he is thinking of him, and he doesn't want to be hated by family members he has never met like this! Xi Yihan didn't even think about it, he was actually happy to coax him!

Gee, it feels like a cheating kiss!

"Well, Suan Guo'er is the best. Remember to call me anytime if you have anything! Do you know if you are in any pain? If you are bullied by Xi Xiaochen, remember that, come back and tell me, I will avenge you!"

Xi Yihan He smiled gently, touched Tang Guo's face lightly, and kissed him again to comfort him.

"Cousin, I said that you are wrong! Don't say I don't have it anymore, even if my sister-in-law is so cute, how could I bully others? Sister-in-law, I want to be good friends with you! Can you?" Rolling his eyes, he's still there, is it really good to show affection in front of him, who has been single since his mother's womb?

Also, he said he was going to bully people before he even got along with people. Is he the type to bully people?

And also let the little sister-in-law call him at any time, which makes him angry! He has no such treatment!

He just called him twice a day, and the good guy directly blacklisted him! It hasn't been released yet!

"Go away! Don't even think about it! Xi Xiaochen, take care of me! Don't be fooled, don't make jokes! If Suan Guo'er suffers a little bit of grievance and bumps into something, I will find you to settle the account. !"

Xi Yihan slapped the back of Xi Xiaochen's head with a slap, this kid just needs to be cleaned up! Actually want to miss his sour fruit, the courage is still quite fat!

Is this the dislike of not being cleaned up enough? Hmph, find a time to throw him to Xi's to exercise, let's see if he dares to play tricks here!

"I know, I know, how dare I! I promise to take good care of my little sister-in-law before you come back!"

Xi Xiaochen covered the back of his head and said with aggrieved mouth. The old ice cube is really pissed off, he is the younger brother, and he has such a heavy hand! His big brother is definitely fake!

What's the matter, he will have a good chat with the little sister-in-law later, and let the little sister-in-law become his friend, and then, hehe, he will have a backer!

Everyone in the Xi family, young and old, is afraid of his cousin, the old ice cube. Now that there is someone who can subdue the old ice cube, he naturally has to curry favor!

Like this, why would he be afraid of this old ice cube in the future? He can walk sideways! Think how arrogant it is!

And if the old ice cube bullies him in the future, he will sue the little sister-in-law. What a fun scene for the little sister-in-law to teach the old ice cube!

"Well, can you laugh softly?"

Tang Guo interrupted helplessly, looking at Xi Xiaochen, who was still smiling after Xi Yihan walked out of the ward.

He was slapped on the head by Xi Yihan, and he kept laughing after Xi Yihan left the ward. It's him and him here, and his laughter sounds so terrifying, as if he's going to do something bad, scaring people to death!

"Cough, cough, I'm sorry, little sister-in-law, I don't laugh anymore! I'm not a fool, don't worry!"

Seeing the concern in Tang Guo's eyes, Xi Xiaochen shook his head to assure.

He wasn't just amused by his own plan. If his sister-in-law thought he was being filmed stupid, how could he become good friends with him, and how could he be his backer?

Tang Guo smiled and said nothing. In fact, he didn't even know what to say. If you count it, he is not a familiar one, he is a slow-burning type. If the stranger doesn't say anything, he can stay silent all the time.

"Little sister-in-law, take the liberty to ask, are you an adult?"

Xi Xiaochen pursed his lips and decided to ask this troublesome question. He always felt that his cousin was abducting minors!

"I'm twenty, what's the matter?"

Tang Guo blinked, he knew that his face didn't look like his age, but he was really an adult!

"I'm going, it's twenty! That's two years younger than me!"

Xi Xiaochen scratched his head, this looks really small! I didn't expect to be an adult! Hmm, it really does get cuter the more you look at it!

"Little sister-in-law, let's chat! Then what, how did you meet your cousin?"

"Ah? Me and Xi Yihan? Uh, this process is a bit hard to tell."

Tang Guo pursed her lips and smiled awkwardly. smiled. The acquaintance process between him and Xi Yihan was not very good!

The first time it was so painful that he still remembers it fresh! And then he was forced to come to him and be kept in captivity...

Although he knew that these were all misunderstandings, but this process, it's really hard to say! He, too, didn't want to tell outsiders about this.

"I knew it!"

"Ah? What?"

Tang Guo suddenly realized when she saw Xi Xiaochen's face, and then she looked very angry, and was immediately confused.

"You must have been tricked and coerced by your cousin!"

Xi Xiaochen pursed his lips, suddenly realizing, and at the same time, he was also disgusted.

"Uh..."

"I just said how could a big ice cube like my cousin be accompanied by such a lovely person as my sister-in-law, that's how feelings come! Few people dare to approach my cousin big ice cube! There are so many Everyone is super afraid of him!"

Xi Xiaochen shook his head again and again, tsk tsk tsk, this cousin is too much! The old ice cube actually had to start with a little cutie! Huh, too much!

"Ah? Will it? My Xi Yihan is super good! Besides, don't you dare?"

Tang Guo pouted, it was the first time he heard someone call Xi Yihan Big Ice! Still, it seems to fit! He is indeed cold to others, but it's useless! He still has a lot of potential rivals! He remembered that a lot of people seemed to like him!

"I was young and ignorant! I was bold, and later I found out that my cousin was very nice, but he didn't seem to be close to him! Then I talked a lot, and I got used to my cousin!"

Xi Xiaochen pursed his lips, he was not afraid at the time Die, seeing that my cousin hasn't spoken much, and then accidentally he became a talker! And then, I found out that he was just fierce in appearance, so don't be afraid!

However, he found out today that his cousin's cruelty and ruthlessness in front of his little sister-in-law had disappeared, and he had turned into a kind of softness around his fingers! He thought he had changed and would not be cold again! The result, wrong, is still super brutal!

It seems that cousin, only the little sister-in-law is different!