Chapter 42 Why did Xi Yihan feel the danger of society instead of him?

"Xi Yihan, you, you..."

"Me? What's wrong with me? Oh, Suan Guo'er wanted to ask me, how did you undo the handcuffs?"

Xi Yihan sat up and looked at Tang Guo's astonished eyes, shaking. He took off the handcuffs in his hands and looked at Tang Guo with a pursed smile.

"Suanguo'er, in fact, this kind of handcuffs can be undone directly after a little bit of force and then a little force to break free."

Xi Yihan looked at Tang Guo who was suffocated, pursed his lips and chuckled, and then handcuffed Tang Guo's hands in the same way. .

"Xi Yihan, what are you doing? Let me go!"

Tang Guo panicked, what are you doing with cuffing him? This is not fun at all! Ah yes, break free!

He thought about what Xi Yihan just said, and then pulled the handcuffs hard. However, after trying for a while, the sound of the handcuffs colliding with the bed table was impossible to break free at all.

"Xi Yihan, why, why can't I break free?"

"Oh, little idiot."

Xi Yihan laughed and tapped Tang Guo's nose. Xiao Guo'er is really easy to deceive. If she can get rid of it by trying to break free, it will be no fun.

In order to guard against various dangers, he has been specially trained since he was a child. Something like this one that wasn't tied with metal, it took him minutes to untie it. However, he still didn't tell the little bastard, lest he get angry.

"Xi Yihan, you lied to me!"

Tang Guo heard that playful smile, and suddenly realized that Xi Yihan was lying to herself, her face flushed with anger.

How dare this bastard play him like this! And yet, he still believed in his evil! He was supposed to make Xi Yihan feel the dangers of society, but why did he become him instead!

"Otherwise, how can I let my little guy obediently let me do what I want to do?"

Xi Yihan pursed his lips and whispered, looking at Tang Guo, his eyes were intense and hot.

Because of the movement, the skirt that was not long enough was moved directly to Suan Guo'er's waist, and Xiao Tangguo's shy look that was about to move directly showed. The slender and beautiful long white legs are wrapped in black lace stockings, the long black tail is placed just right, and the cat ears on the head make his sour fruit even more attractive.

Tangguo like this looks delicious! He didn't want to bear it any longer.

"You!"

Tang Guo gritted his teeth, and then he noticed Xi Yihan's aggressive eyes, and only then did he realize what he looked like at this moment.

"Ah, Xi Yihan, you are not allowed to look!"

Tang Guo raised her feet and tried to cover herself, but was caught by Xi Yihan with one hand and one foot, and directly suppressed him, making him appear in an M-shaped state.

I'm so ashamed to go to this position!

Tang Guo blushed and struggled harder, but she still couldn't stop Xi Yihan's further plunder.

Fragmented whimpering sounded in the room, and after a long time, it became calm.

Tang Guo was lying on the bed panting, staring at Xi Yihan angrily. However, with such a stare, he instantly felt Second Younger Xi's awakening. Before he could stop it, he continued to bear it again.

"Xi Yihan, woo woo, no more."

Tang Guo whimpered and begged for mercy, but it was useless. He didn't know when his hands were untied by Xi Yihan, and he was hugged by Xi Yihan with his back to him, and then he was attacked more violently.

"My kitty, it's not enough. It's only twice, where is enough? This is also a good way to serve."

Xi Yihan whispered softly in Tang Guo's ear, holding the cat's ear on his head with one hand , comforting Xiao Tangguo with one hand.

Well, he has been accumulating for several days, how can it be enough at the beginning? Tonight, he will let the little things feel the excitement like never before!