Chapter 99 He suddenly thought of a wonderful plan to torture them both

"Get some air? Tang Guo, can you come out now?"

Yang Shan'er glanced up and down at Tang Guo, then looked around, and asked again in surprise.

"Yeah, Xiaoguo, now, didn't he let you go out? Are you free to come in and out?"

Li Xinuo pursed his lips and looked at Tang Guo, when did Tang Guo actually go outside alone ? is it? what is happening? Isn't it just that he hasn't contacted and met for more than a month. Is he all amazing now?

"Xi Yihan brought me out, he went shopping."

Tang Guo shook her head, looked straight at Li Xinuo, and said in a low voice.

Xi Yihan's restrictions on him, no, it should be considered that there are no restrictions now. Before, there were bodyguards patrolling around the house 24 hours a day. But now, it's all removed.

This situation seems to have been like this since the day he told him that he was going to cheat Li Xinuo.

It can be said that no one is 'watching' him now.

But it is not that he can come and go freely, and he is not so urgent. He is not a person who likes to be strong and feisty. It is a good feeling to be a rice bug at home, to be pampered by someone, and never to dislike it.

The relationship between him and Xi Yihan finally warmed up and became better and better. Xi Yihan made changes and concessions, and he also wanted to give him confidence and make him feel at ease.

After all, he still has a lot of bad records!

"He left you here alone?"

Yang Shan'er's eyes widened, wouldn't she be getting tired of this?

It was not a prison before, not allowed to step out of the house, but also strict and caring. Now, to leave him here alone!

This is the time to get your hands on it. After playing too much, you will start to get bored!

Hehe, she thought he could make Xi Yihan last, but it turned out that he was about to be abandoned!

She knew that when a man and a man are together, they will eventually be separated! Especially for someone like Xi Yihan, the family would definitely not let him find a man!

Tang Guo will be bored, disliked and discarded, it will be a matter of time!

When she thought that Xi Yihan didn't want him here, Li Xinuo couldn't go back, and then he looked sad and crying, she felt very cool!

Let him be so disrespectful to her when he was at Xi's house before, and let him show her to visit Xi Yihan's house, and Xi Yihan doesn't like it.

"No."

Tang Guo glanced at Yang Shan'er with contempt, and denied it lightly. With them, there is no need for so much nonsense.

"This is him..."

Li Xinuo pointed to Xi Xiaochen next to him, and looked at Tang Guo before saying anything. Could this person be sent by Xi Yihan to watch Tang Guo?

"I don't know him."

Tang Guo turned her head to look at Xi Xiaochen, and denied it directly in his doubtful eyes.

Xi Xiaochen's dazed and puzzled eyes became even more puzzled. He looked at Tang Guo with a confused expression, completely understanding why Tang Guo said that.

And who is this man and woman? I don't know why, but I always felt that the eyes they looked at the little sister-in-law were very malicious, and he didn't like them very much.

This was the first time he felt this way about a stranger!

But since the little sister-in-law said so, then he will just wait and see how things change. Moreover, you have to protect the little sister-in-law!

"I don't know, didn't you have a good time chatting?"

Yang Shan'er twitched the corners of her mouth, hehe, how can you chat so happily without knowing each other? Is it fake when they watched for so long not far away?

They just watched them chatting for so long, and they didn't see Xi Yihan by their side or anyone else, so they came to ask curiously what happened.

If Tang Guo is discarded, then they have to prepare as soon as possible!

"Have you seen it again?"

Tang Guo smiled and looked at Yang Shan'er innocently.

The reason why he said he didn't know Xi Xiaochen just now was because he wanted to know what the two bastards wanted to do.

Paralyzed, he knew that they were not at ease!

"I..."

"Shan'er didn't mean anything else. She was just curious. Xiaoguo, how are you doing?"

Li Xinuo pursed his lips and smiled and hurried to save the scene. Then he squatted in front of Tang Guo's reclining chair, He looked at Tang Guo affectionately.

Tsk, I still don't know if Tang Guo has been abandoned by Xi Yihan, and he has to put on another outfit.

During this time, I was concerned about the joy of making money, and completely forgot to contact him. Shan'er was right, if Xi Yihan didn't want Tang Guo, the company's investment had to be stabilized.

He can't hurt his company just because he was abandoned!

"That's it. By the way, how was the investment last time, did you make any money?"

Tang Guo chuckled, disgusting, he didn't say anything, just panicked like this, too weak!

"Well, yes! Earned! Now everything is formalized, and earning is good."

Li Xinuo nodded. If he hadn't earned it, where would he have the spare money to bring his beloved woman here to spend freely what about?

"Well, you can tell from the time you came out to play."

Tang Guo nodded clearly, it's not cheap here. If you don't make money, you won't come. However, after earning money, I brought Yang Shan'er together, these two are still deeply in love!

"Don't get me wrong, Tang Guo! It's actually just work this time! In addition, Xinuo has been very hard during this time, so I suggested that he come to the beach for a walk, and leave tomorrow! Don't think about it."

Yang Shaner immediately While explaining, the expression was very exaggerated, for fear that others would not misunderstand him.

"No, I still know what happened between him and you."

Tang Guo raised a smile and looked at Yang Shan'er innocently, deliberately being ambiguous. Then, he looked at the faces of the two that changed instantly.

Gee, boring.

Can't this person have a high-end green tea scent? If you want to pretend to be a bitch, can't you pretend to be more advanced?

He just said that, these two people are guilty, they are too weak!

Paralyzed, this reminded him of that stupid self again!

"Xiaoguo, is he treating you okay now? Or, is he treating you anyway?"

Li Xinuo pursed his lips and asked directly and decisively. This matter is very important, if Xi Yihan doesn't care that much about him, then there is a high possibility of abandoning him!

"That's it."

Tang Guo lowered her eyelids, her face expressionless, and her tone was too indifferent.

Tsk, so concerned about his relationship with Xi Yihan is nothing more than fear that if he is not favored, he will lose the chance to suck blood, right?

Humph, garbage!

"Xiaoguo, it's alright, I know I've wronged you. Don't worry, I won't forget what I promised you!"

Li Xinuo held Tang Guo's hand and looked at him tenderly, affectionately said.

This doesn't look great! If Xi Yihan's interest in Tang Guo weakened, there would be a big problem!

He had to let Tang Guo do something before he was completely abandoned by Xi Yihan! No need to be white!

"Really? Now, can't I actually do it? I can be alone now! Here, it's connected in all directions, isn't it?"

Tang Guo sneered, he just wanted to see how this bitch got around! If he doesn't make him doubt life today, then he has to doubt life!

"No! It's not time yet! Although I made a lot of money, I have to share it with the Xi family! If you hadn't been able to get Xi Yihan not to make a profit last time, maybe you could! But even so, it's still a big help! But Take you away, for the time being, there is still no way! Can you help me for a while, wait for me for a while? I will take you away when the time comes! I..."

"Where are you going to take my sour fruit?"

Li Xinuo's words were interrupted before he could finish speaking. He was thinking about which one has no eyes. When he was thinking of teaching him a lesson, he looked up and saw Xi Yihan, which made him sit on the ground in fright. " Suanguo'er,

where are you going with him?" Xi Yihan ignored Li Xinuo who was sitting on the ground, possessed himself and leaned in front of Tang Guo, looking at him slightly aggrieved. "No, no! Mr. Li is saying that he made a lot of money! If there is a chance, he would like to invite us to play and invite us to dinner! Right?" Tang Guo blinked and smiled at Xi Yihan. This expression is too cute, too foul! However, I have to say that he was still taken aback when Xi Yihan suddenly appeared! He didn't even bother to fight people, he's here! 

Moreover, when I came, I just heard what Li Xinuo said to take him away! After that, he didn't even have a chance to tell Xi Yihan that he wanted to abuse these two! I don't know if he will misunderstand! "Yes, yes, of course! President Xi invested in our company, and the income this time was good, so I just wanted to find a time to thank you." Li Xinuo stood up from the ground in embarrassment. He saw Tang Guo helping him out of the siege. , pick it up immediately.

It scares people to death, but fortunately Tang Guo knows the situation! He was really afraid that he would have a conflict with Xi Yihan here! "It's better to hit the sun if you choose another day, what about today?" Xi Yihan stood up and looked at Li Xinuo with a cold smile. As soon as he thought that this scum had stayed in Suan Guo'er's heart, he pantothenic acid. This kind of scum could actually make Suan Guoer care and like it before! Oh, he is also worthy? Want to treat yourself to a meal? Oh, no problem! He gave him this chance!

"No problem! It's also my honor that President Xi is willing to appreciate his face!"

Li Xinuo agreed immediately after seeing Xi Yihan say this. This is a rare opportunity! And the person standing beside him is the big boss of the Bai family. If he can get any chance, that's not bad!

Until he was seated in the restaurant and Tang Guo was held in his arms by Xi Yihan, he was still confused.

What's going on? Isn't it supposed to be jealous when a rival in love meets, or to make people roll?

The atmosphere is so harmonious, why do you feel like you want to get together to play mahjong?

"What do you want to eat Suan Guo'er?"

Xi Yihan rested his chin on Tang Guo's head and looked at the menu, whispering to Tang Guo, who was distracted in his arms.

Tang Guo glanced at the menu and said coquettishly, "Ah? You can just order it, you know what I like."

"President Xi, President Bai, just order what you like, don't be polite to me. "

Li Xinuo looked at Tang Guo who was not at all uncomfortable being held by Xi Yihan in his arms. For some reason, he was suddenly very annoyed. " Suanguo'er,

do you want to eat crabs?"

"Xiaoguo doesn't like eating crabs!" As soon as Xi Yihan finished speaking, Li Xinuo, who was sitting opposite, said uncontrollably. "No, I like it! I like crabs, prawns, and these shellfish! It's just that I haven't eaten them in a long time, so it's not that I don't like them." Tang Guo directly denied what he didn't like. It was because Li Xinuo and Yang Shaner were allergic!

If you eat with them, basically seafood will be skipped! After being with Xi Yihan, he thought it was troublesome to eat these things, so he stopped eating them.

But now, Xi Yihan is wow, he will help him get it done, he will eat ready-made!

And wow, does it make sense to come to the beach and not eat seafood? Ahahaha, he suddenly thought of a brilliant plan! A brilliant plan to torture these two!

"Xiaoguo..."

"What's the matter? Mr. Li doesn't like it? Otherwise, would you order something else?"

Xi Yihan looked at Li Xinuo with a stern face, and looked at him coldly. Hmph, he doesn't know if he likes his sour fruit or not? Want him to talk more here?

"It's alright, it's fine, Mr. Xi will come! We all like it!"

Li Xinuo shook his head, and then, looking at the dishes they ordered, his face was earthy, sweaty, and his stomach began to regurgitation.