Chapter 131 Actually, You Can Be Your Husband's Personal Secretary

Tang Guo finally returned home, but he hadn't spoken to Xi Yihan yet.

Because his mood is not very beautiful.

"Young Master Tang, what's the matter? Why do you look unhappy?" The

butler asked worriedly, looking at Tang Guo, who was lying on the sofa with a gloomy face.

Didn't you feel very happy when you went to the old lady's place this morning? Why are you so unhappy when you come back?

Shouldn't this be bullied over there?

"Housekeeper, do you old people like children very much?"

Tang Guo looked at the housekeeper, sat up from the sofa and looked at the housekeeper eagerly.

"Ah?"

"It's nothing." Tang Guo smiled and shook her head, then asked, "Butler, am I not very good?"

"Huh? Not good? No, Young Master Tang is very good."

"But I can't help Xi Yihan at work. I also make Xi Yihan angry from time to time and make him worry. I'm like a little kid, and I always want Xi Yihan to look at me and take care of me. I'm just a drag, this way None of them are excellent."

Tang Guo said with a pouting mouth while holding the pillow. Although Ji Yumin said that he didn't care at all, but in fact, he still cares.

He really knows nothing and will rely on Xi Yihan. At work, he really doesn't know anything! Think about it, if he understood what Xi Yihan said, the two of them could chat together, wouldn't it be better?

"Young Master Tang, if you think this way, it will make the young master worry and worry about it all the time. You are the only one who cares about it all the time. If you are not good at anything, can you make the young master look like this?" The

housekeeper frowned, he felt It's better to call the young master later, Tang Shao's state is really wrong.

"It seems to be the same! If I'm not good, Xi Yihan won't like it, right?"

Tang Guo thought angrily, and the butler seemed to be right! But he felt that since this was the case, wouldn't it be better for him to work harder to become better?

"So, that's why you called me here?"

Mo Nian looked at Tang Guo suspiciously after listening to what Tang Guo said with a cold face.

He actually said that he wanted to work, and he wanted to work hard to become excellent! Is the sun coming out of the west?

"That's right! You are the boss's special assistant. You are very powerful! So I just want to know what kind of work can I do."

Tang Guo nodded, he felt that he could be the boss's special assistant. Ah, that's all super awesome! The ability is absolutely leveraged! If you ask him, there is absolutely no problem!

In fact, Mo Nianyu has a much better attitude towards him now, so he dared to ask him for advice! He glanced at Chu Yansheng, and most of the reasons were because of him!

Mo Nianyu asked indifferently, "What do you know?"

"I learned computer programming before, but I wasn't very good at it. As far as computers are concerned, it's okay. I used to work part-time jobs, milk tea shops, restaurants, etc. ."

Tang Guo was a little bit stunned, he used to go to milk tea shops and restaurants to earn living expenses, and later he was with Xi Yihan.

His experience is too simple, and he has no great work experience at all.

"Tsk, I didn't expect you to work part-time!"

Mo Nianyu pursed his lips, just like this, he didn't have any experience at all. Fortunately, the things to learn are okay, as long as the basics of the computer are good, study hard, and someone will bring it, it should be easy to get started.

"Xiao Yu, Xiao Tangguo is like this, I think I can go to work in the company's network security department. I can also program, and I can also have basic computer skills. It should be possible to find someone to take it with me!" Chu Yansheng, who was sitting quietly beside Jia

Zhengli for a long time, pouted and looked at Mo Nianyu in a low voice. I finally took a break today, and I originally planned to take him outside to soak in the hot spring.

But he kept ignoring him and said he wanted to work. He was looking forward to dinner time, but was cut off by Cutie.

Humph, little mad! He felt that he had no status at all!

"Are you teaching me to do things?"

Mo Nianyu squinted coldly at Chu Yansheng, who was sitting on the side. When Tang Guo asked him to come, he had to follow him.

During this period of time, as long as he was free, he would often cling to him, and when he returned home, he wished he could become conjoined twins with him! Still planning to share a bed! But he saw through and refused.

Even if he was at home, he still went to the company to look for him in an upright manner! Looking at him eagerly in his office made him completely unwilling to work well.

"No, no, I'm just a small suggestion! Really!"

Chu Yansheng waved his hand and looked at Mo Nianyu aggrieved. The fierce Xiao Yu is so cute! If you can be a little more gentle with him, that's even better!

"But what you said is not wrong. You can develop in this area, but the premise is that you should study your major a little better. Otherwise, even if you go, at most you will help organize the information and call Typing and so on."

Mo Nianyu glanced at Tang Guo, if he knew that he was from Xi, no one would call him to work. Even if there is, they will only ask him to type and organize the information.

"That's it."

Tang Guo frowned and thought for a while, if he did this, it was indeed a bit useless! Very unpleasant!

"For career advice, I think you can discuss it with Xi. He is the boss and he is very familiar with you, so his advice will be more targeted! And for programming, Xi is a master in this area, you can Learn from him."

Mo Nianyu felt that it was useless to say more, and Xi estimated that it was unlikely that he would let him go to work. Instead of asking them, it is better to tell Xi what he thinks directly. Xi cares about him so much, if he really wants to work, I believe Xi will have a better solution.

"Yes, yes, otherwise, I don't think it's so troublesome. In fact, you can be a good helper. Or you can be your husband's personal secretary! He specializes in typing and organizing information, and you can also know his schedule. Secretary!"

Chu Yansheng felt that this approach would be better, after all, according to Xi Yihan, a person with a strong possessiveness, he placed him by his side, and he could see how much fragrance he was in control at any time!

The last time he just grabbed his hand, his eyes almost froze. If Little Cutie works, there will be more people in contact, and physical contact is unavoidable!

He felt that Xi Yihan estimated that he would do this directly! This is the best way to do it!

"A good helper? He usually takes care of me, so I will try to take care of him. As for the itinerary, I don't need to deliberately inquire, my husband will directly tell me where he is! I'm not you, Mott has been out on a business trip for a month, and you are still blocking people in the company!"

Tang Guo pouted, Xi Yihan planned to let him follow him closely, and he still needed to know his itinerary? Hmm, they're very sticky.

"Little cutie, I don't want to poke your heart like this!"

Chu Yansheng covered his heart and looked at Tang Guo with a shocked expression. I'm going, so ruthless!

The little cutie is so cute, but her words are particularly heart-wrenching! It hurts his heart so much! And the key is always being fed dog food unintentionally, and he also wants to show off.

"Xiao Yu, hush, it hurts here. Do you think you can tell me where you're going?"

"...Go away!"

Mo Nianyu watched Chu Yansheng take his hand and put it on his heart , and looked at him with a pitiful and aggrieved face, and suddenly became very powerless.

If he was a little stronger, he could slap him to get out of the way, but like this, he can't do anything at all!

"Got it! It's annoying!"

Mo Nianyu wanted to pull out his hand, but after seeing Chu Yansheng's appearance as if he was about to cry, he twitched the corners of his mouth and growled awkwardly.

"I knew my little Yu wouldn't let me find it! Look, cutie, I'm the same as you!"

"..."

Tang Guo was speechless, do you want to be so naive? Wait, like him?

"Fuck, Chu Yansheng, are you the one below?"

Tang Guo looked at the two with a look of surprise. I'm going, Mo Nianyu turned out to be attacking? The idea of ​​being a Chu Yansheng last time was right.

"Isn't the one below it? It's the same if my Xiaoyu moves on top or if I move on top."

Chu Yansheng did not answer Tang Guo's question, but answered the same as whoever went up and who went down.

This is indeed the same, but who enters who is different. As a gentle and considerate old attack, he naturally has to protect his wife's face.

In particular, his wife used to like Xi Yihan, and she used to hate Tang Guo very much. She was a arrogant and awkward little cutie. He had to maintain his image.

"Chu Yansheng, you can be more shameless and shameless!" Mo Nianyu's face instantly flushed when he heard what Chu Yansheng said. Angrily, he pinched Chu Yansheng's waist and stood up, "If there's nothing else, I'll go first."

"Hey, wife, wait for me!"

Chu Yansheng stood up and turned towards Tang Guo. After waving his hand, he quickly chased after him.

Tang Guo thought about it for a long time after the two left, and finally decided to wait for his kissing husband to come back, and then talk to him about this issue.

What he didn't expect was that the people who separated in the morning actually came back in the evening!

Tang Guo looked at Xi Yihan who was standing at the door and smiled at her. She was dumbfounded and couldn't react.

"Suan Guo'er, why don't you come and give me a hug? I fly twice a day, and I need a loving hug to restore my energy. Don't you want to hug Suan Guo'er?"

Xi Yihan smiled softly and stood there dumbfounded. Tang Guo asked in a low voice.

"Come here, I'm here! I'm here to charge you!"

After Tang Guo reacted, he nodded again and again, and then he couldn't take care of it so much, he flew over and hung directly on Xi Yihan's body, his face rubbing against Xi Yihan's heart.

"Xi Yihan, I miss you so much!"

"Well, I miss you too, my darling, my sour fruit."

Xi Yihan kissed Tang Guo's head, then walked to the sofa with someone in his arms. After worrying for a day, it feels so good to hold people in my arms now.