Logan in Trouble

Author's Note: A lot of people have asked for this. I hope it doesn't disappoint :)

We sat together like that for a few more minutes and then Damon stood me up, and stood up himself.

"Go downstairs and find Jack, Carrie-girl. I have to deal with our brother."

I didn't really want to go down the stairs, it hurt too much to walk, but I didn't want to be alone up here in my bedroom, either. I never liked being alone after a spanking. Being by myself and hurting made me feel like I'd been abandoned, and I didn't like it. I needed the comfort of my big brothers. Any one of them was fine, although Jack was definitely the best, but their presence made me feel safe. Protected. Loved.

I watched as Damon ran his hand through his hair tiredly. It looked like the last thing he wanted to do was deal with Logan and instantly, I felt guilty. It was my fault Damon was so tired. Well not entirely mine, but partly. I didn't say anything though, my butt couldn't take any further punishment. Instead, I obeyed him and walked stiffly down the stairs. No sliding down the banisters for me; not for a few days, anyway.

I couldn't see Jack anywhere, but it was obvious that Logan's friends had left as soon as I came down. At first the house was silent but then I heard faint noises coming from the games room so I went to investigate, to see if Jack or any of my other brothers were in there. Not Logan, preferably. I didn't want him to see me like this; walking stiffly with a freshly spanked bottom, eyes all red and puffy from crying, tears staining my cheeks. It was his fault I'd gotten punished in the first place, I definitely didn't want him to see me like this and rub it in.

Unfortunately Logan was in there, so was Nick. Both of them were engrossed in whatever game they were playing and completely ignored me. I don't even know if they were even aware of my presence. I stood there for a moment just leaning against the doorframe, unsure of what to do. I didn't want to leave because it didn't seem like any of my other brothers were in this part of the house, but I didn't really want to stay either, because watching them play Xbox and being completely ignored was almost as bad as being by myself. I needn't have worried, though. Just a few seconds behind me was Damon.

"Logan, my office. Now." Damon's voice was stern, commanding, but Logan just scowled and continued playing the game.

"But I didn't even do anything wrong!" he whined, sounding just like a little boy. "You already sent my friends home but I didn't even do anything!"

"Excuse me?" Damon's voice was low and furious now, and I was actually a wee bit frightened for my youngest big brother.

"I didn't do anything!"

I wanted to interrupt, to tell him that he did, in fact, do something, but I thought it best for me to stay quiet. After all, this was getting interesting. Damon had assured me Logan would be getting punished for his part in our altercation, and a tiny little part of me really wanted to see it.

"You provoked Carrie so much that she kicked you in the balls, little brother, and then you attacked her."

Logan snorted. "Provoked her, my ass. I didn't fucking provoke her. She was annoying me and my friends! She's got a girly crush on Jaxon and it was cute at first but now it's just annoying. Saying I provoked her is bullshit. That's not a reason to kick me in the nuts!"

Damon raised an eyebrow. I snuck a glance at Nick. He looked as transfixed by all this as I was. I was a little bit surprised to see him just sitting there and watching, without helping Damon at all, but maybe, like me, he figured that Damon had the situation under control.

"Provocation is a defense for murder," Damon pointed out.

"This is bullshit!" Logan wheedled. "She deserved everything she got!" He sounded a bit worried now, his voice higher pitched than normal, and loud. Desperate, almost.