My best friend's brother - SY

A/N: The eclipse on November 8 is bringing true abundance to your sign. You are absolutely potent and fertile! This is especially wonderful for those Virgos looking to conceive or create something completely new for themselves. This can even mean attracting a partner that has all of the qualities they truly desire. You'll feel more inclined to take extra time for your own emotional needs and might find that putting yourself first is exactly the medicine you've always needed.

There can be opportunities to recreate your methods of conversation and communication in all realms of partnerships. The current Mars retrograde in mercurial Gemini can cause a bit of confusion, so it is an important time to assess how you talk to yourself.

Sometimes it is the actual way you speak to yourself that generates the energy of love. If you are hard on yourself continually, this also lowers your vibrations. If you are kind to yourself and allow compassion to flow through you, this will make you absolutely unstoppable and irresistible to your love interests. 

-----------------------------------------------

"Alright, are you ready to meet my best friends?" Siyeon smiled. 

"Oh yeah, it's going to be so much fun. Although, I can't help but to feel super nervous." I said. 

"Don't be." She held my hands, "The girls have always wanted to meet ever since I told them about you. Trust me, they are going to love you the way I do." 

"You sure about that?" I asked. 

"I'm positive." She smiled. 

At Pizza Hut, the other members are waiting around for Siyeon. 

"I wonder what's taking Siyeon unnie so long?" Handong asked. 

"I know, she's never late to anything especially when it comes food." JiU replied. 

Then a sudden tummy rumble can be heard. The other members looked instictively over to Gahyeon who held her tummy. 

"Wherever she is, she better hurry up. This empty stomach of mine and the sweet smell of pizza is not helping my case at all." Gahyeon looked around. 

Then finally, the members saw Siyeon and it looks like she's not alone either. 

"Hey, girls. Sorry if I'm late." Siyeon smiled, "Girls, this is Y/N. He's been my best friend ever since we are young and I'd like to consider him as my older brother." 

"Oooh, cool." Gahyeon smiled. 

"It's nice to meet you finally. Let's head in and we can talk some more." Handong replied. 

At Pizza Hut, everyone sat at the their table as they placed their stuff to the side. After ordering their pizzas, we chatted and giggled. As we did, I can't help but to notice JiU. She looked absoutely beautiful and amazing. 

I never even realized that leaders can look so etheral. Her hair is perfectly wavy and her features on her face look so damn cute. I don't know whether to keep her in my pockets or have a crush on her.

She looked through my way and I instantly changed the subject.

"So um..... what's your favourite type of snacks do you like?" I asked.

"Well, if I have to be fair...... I'd pick Malteasers and Twix the most." Handong replied. 

"Oh my gosh, Twix is the best thing ever. And I really love the advertisments over the battle of the left or right twix." Siyeon replied. 

"Hahaha, true." I laughed.

Soon enough, the pizzas had arrived and we all munched onto the pizza. As we are all having fun, JiU looked over to Y/N. 

"Who ever thought that Siyeon can have such friends like that?" JiU whispered to Yoohyeon. 

"What's up with him? Don't you like him?" Yoohyeon asked. 

"No, I do. But..... I think I probably like him more than that. I don't know if you can tell, but.... I really like him. My heart almost explode as soon as I saw his face and he's so funny and sweet. Is this whart love at first sight feels like? Because it feels amazing." JiU replied. 

"Awww.... that's so cute. You have a crush on Y/N." Yoohyeon replied. 

"Yeah, I do. But I wonder how Siyeon is going to react to this." JiU replied. 

"Probably get the two of you together." Yoohyeon giggled. 

JiU giggled back as she took more bits onto her pizza. 

The next few months, we all have been hitting off with each other, but in this jcase, I feel like I'm defintely hitting off with JiU the most. She's really such a sweet girl and she is...... absoutely amazing. From her singing, to her being her natural self, I love every single bit of it. 

Then the luck seems to be on my side as I saw a text from the one only herself. 

Hey, Y/N.....

Hi, JiU. Is everything okay? 

Yeah, why wouldn't it be? 

It feels like something's going on. Come on, you can tell me. I promise I won't tell anyone if it's a secret. 

Well..... um.....

Just promise you won;t make fun of me once I tell you, okay? It's already embarrssing to text. 

I promise. 

Okay.... I really.....like you. 

I really like you, Y/N. 

I gasped as soon as I saw this message. My mind is racing with thoughts and my heart is beating out of my chest. My longtime crush admits that she has a crush on me! Quickly, I got myself together before replying back. 

JiU..... I really like you too. I was worried that you might not like me and that I might not be your type. 

Please, if you weren't my type, I wouldn't even confess to you right now. 

LOL can't argue with that logic. Anyway, if Siyeon finds out about this, she's defintely going to freak. 

I know, she's been wanting us to get together for as long as we can both remember. 

Hahaha, well, her wish has come true. Why don't you say we make it even more true by taking you out on a date? Does this Sunday sounds nice to you or are you too busy?

Sunday sounds perfect for me. We haven't got anything for that day, just a special clip that we have to do. 

Great, then I'll see you soon, butterfly. 

---------------------------------------------

A/N: What a cute nickname! If someone mamed me that, I will instantly melt like a puddle! 

Anyway, see you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!