You're my weakness - SG

A/N: All eyes will be on you during the first part of the workweek as lady Luna makes her way through your sign. You'll notice an increase in sultry eye contact and charming flirtation from unassuming strangers, which can act as a nice little confidence booster. If you've got your eye on someone who's been slow to ask you out, try to get some flirting in before mid-week. Furthermore, if you're feeling really brazen, do invite them out yourself!

The tenth will be quite eye-opening for you, and if your crush has any unsavory qualities, they're likely to show themselves. Cutting ties with others will come more easily right now, and if there are any lingering personalities that don't bring out your best self, it might be time to send them packing. Venus, your ruling sign, is in Aquarius, inspiring you to consider stability within your partnerships moving forward.

This energy will ask you to take a pragmatic look at anyone who's caught your eye lately and truly think about whether or not they're someone you could build a future with. Charisma, attraction, and humor are all important factors in a partnership, but you also need to make sure you're connecting with reliability and security.

-----------------------------------------------------

V and Jimin are talking when all of a sudden, there's a voice behind them. 

"Hey, guys!" 

Jimin's breath hitched as soon as he turned around and saw Seulgi in all smiles. She hugged him as he hugged her back, steading his racing heart. She soon went to hug V as he smiled too. 

"Hi, Seulgi! It's been a while since we have last saw you." V smiled.

"I know, things have been pretty hetic nowadays." She agreed. 

"Um..... Seulgi..... I have something to tell you......" Jimin replied softly.

"What is it, Jimin?" She asked. 

Jimin looked over at V and he smiled, giving him some enouragement. 

"They say that people like me don't have a weakness, but that's because my weakness is not a what, but a who. You're the one that makes me weak from your head to your toes. You're...... like..... everything to me..... and I don't know why it took me.... this long to realize that." He started off, "So..... will you be my girlfriend?" 

"Jimin, that's so sweet. Yes." She instantly felt touched, "And BTW, you make me weak too." 

Jimin giggled while V patted his best friend on the back. 

"We always knew that you can do it!" V said. 

"Thanks." Jimin thanked him. 

Chaeryoung and Taehyun are just standing akwardly, wondering on who is going to make the first move. 

"Hey, sorry about..... before. Here......" He pulled out something from his pocket, "It's not much, but I want you to have it." 

She took the gift and unwrapped it to see a beautiful bracelet that has their crests on it.

"Oh my....... Taehyun....." She said. 

"I know, I know, it won't change things, but I just hate arguing with you. You're my sunshine and the most important person I ever want in this world." He stated.

"Taehyun, this totally changed things. I hate fighting with you too, I know you'r just trying to look out for me and I should have never said those awful things to you. But now, I don't have a present for you." She solemly said. 

"Never mind that, because you're the best present I can ever ask for." He pulled her closer.

Chaewon was just about to get a drink when she sees Felix in a very hot shirtless look. Her breath hitched as her racing heart stared at him. He was coming towards her with a big smile.