The one at the pet store - Red velvet

A/N: It's going to be a very intense week of uncovering and aligning with your deepest intimate desires. You might even have a romantic connection that shows you the truth of who you are on the twenty-ninth when Mars retrograde and Mercury oppose each other. If you notice any repeated psychological pattern, this is a time to settle this once and for all.

This is especially true for Librans, who are constantly supporting their partners but not always receiving the same energy in return. The strongest will survive for sure, but the overall balance in your love life will become inherently apparent during this cycle. If you are single, this might bring in someone who reminds you of a previous loved one. This might even serve as an extremely emotional reminder as to why they were never good for you in the first place.

Be open to dating multiple people at once or expanding your horizons in the realm of unusual love affairs on December 1, when Venus in Sagittarius aspects Saturn in Aquarius, hours after Mercury in Sagittarius and Neptune retrograde square off after creating extremely bizarre bedfellows and romantic connections for you to choose from at this moment.

------------------------------------------------------

"There you go, little one. You can play with your friends until someone adopts you." Jimin said as he placed Candy into the puppy shelter. 

Yesterday, he found Candy on the sidewalk accidentally and picked her up. He thought that she looked cute and decides to take it back to the pet store that he works at. 

Candy looked at all the puppies and they all gathered around at her, sniffing at the newcomer. 

I really hope that they're not going to eat me.

One of the puppies came closer and closer. Candy was becoming a bit scared before it started licking her. It gave off a few licks and those licks are very ticklish. She giggled as it continued licking at her. 

"Hey, that tickles!" She laughed. 

"Candy!" 

Cnady stopped laughing to see Red Velvet through the window. They headed to the window, relived that they finally ound their friend after a long time. 

"There you are! We've been worried sick about you, are you alright?" Irene asked. 

"No, don't worry. I'm fine!" Candy said, "A very nice man has took me here yesterday. I think his name is called Jimin. And he's right over there." 

They all looked to see Jimin in a green polo shirt and black jeans with his name tag on it. Seulgi's breath hitched as she looked at him. She never seen a man this cute or pretty in a uniform before. If anything, he looked like a character from a movie or a animation. 

"Let's go inside and ask him if we can adopt you." Irene said. 

"Good idea." Candy said. 

Seulgi kept staring at Jimin, lost in her own thoughts. 

"Seulgi, you coming?" Irene asked. 

"Yeah, yeah." Seulgi snapped out of it. 

They headed inside the pet store and they examined it. They were loads of essentites for pets; Food, drinks, bowls and even little clothes for your pet to wear. 

"Okay, one of us need to get Jimin. Seulgi, do you think you can do it?" Joy asked. 

"Me? Um.... okay." Seulgi replied. 

Seulgi went over to Jimin as he is surveying the area. He looked over at her and she gulped. She started to wonder how people like him were even possible to begin with. 

Holy shit, he looks better up close! 

"Is there anything that I can help you with?" He asked. 

"Um.... my name's..... Seulgi..... and me and my friends wondering if we could adopt Candy." She stuttered. 

"Oh, sure. Tell them to bring it up to me and I'll help you a lot with the rest." He replied.

"Oh, thank you so much." She smiled. 

Jimin smiled back as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. 

After they paid for Candy, they all headed back to the secret base. 

"By the way, Seulgi..... how come you're blushing?" Candy asked. 

"Huh?" Seulgi asked, "I'm not blushing." 

"Yeah, you are. Is it because of Jimin?" Irene asked. 

"Um..... yeah......" Seulgi silently nodded. 

"Oh my gosh, that's so cute! You totally have a crush on him!" Yeri cheered. 

"Oh no, it's more than that. I believe it's love at first sight, no wonder you were stuttering all over the place." Irene stated. 

"Nah, we just met that guy, it's not like I'll stay up all night thinking about him." Seulgi denied it.

"Oh really?" Joy asked. 

Seulgi looked down on the floor, not even hiding her blushing.

Meanwhile back at the pet store, Jimin keeps thinking about the girl Seulgi when V placed an arm around him. 

"Looks like someone is falling in love." V said. 

"Who? Me?" Jimin asked. 

"Yeah, with Seulgi. I think there could be sparks between the two of you." V said. 

"Well, she is very cute. And to be honest, I don't think I ever felt this way with anyone before. It's a shame that I won't see her again." Jimin said.

"Hey, I wouldn't be too sure about that." V said. 

The next week came by and as Jimin looked over at the door to see Seulgi once again. He gasped and smiled as soon as she came his way. 

"Hey there. Your name is..... Seulgi, right?" He asked. 

"You said my name right." She smiled.

"Well, it's too beautiful to be mispelled. So how can I help you?" He asked. 

"Um.... I know a cool place where me and my best friends hang out. Do you want to come out sometime?" She asked. 

"Are you asking me out?" He asked. 

Seulgi nodded as she fiddled with her hair strand. 

"That sounds really cool. Let's do it on Sunday, I don't have any plans with anyone else." He said. 

"Great, I'll see you there then." She said before leaving. 

"Oh, wait!" He stopped her, "Do you want to contact each other?" 

"Oh, okay." She replied. 

They both exchanged their numbers before she headed outdoors. Meanwhile, V looked from afar, proud of his friend. 

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm proud of them too, V. You're not the only one, dude! 

Anyway, Birthday is out: 

It's such a bop, you guys! And I don't know if you noticed, but there are some references from their past too! From Ice cream cake to 'Rock your world' from Happiness! How clever is that? 

Anyway, see you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!