Wipe away your tears - SG

A/N: All eyes will be on you during the first part of the workweek, as lady Luna makes her way through your sign. You'll notice an increase in sultry eye contact and charming flirtation from unassuming strangers, which can act as a nice little confidence booster. If you've got your eye on someone who's been slow to ask you out, try to get some flirting in before mid-week. If you're feeling particularly brazen, invite them out yourself!

The twenty-sixth and twenty-seventh will be quite eye-opening for you, and if your crush has any unsavory qualities, they're likely to show themselves. Cutting ties with others will come more easily right now, and if any lingering personalities don't bring out your best self, it might be time to send them packing.

Venus, your ruling sign, aligns with Uranus on March 30, inspiring you to consider excitement within your partnerships moving forward. This energy will ask you to take a fun look at anyone who's caught your eye lately and not think about whether or not they're someone you could be someone you'll commit to. Charisma, attraction, and humor are all important factors in a partnership, but you also need to make sure you're connecting with someone who makes you feel alive.

--------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Jimin. I heard that it's your birthday next week! This is going to be so much fun!" Seulgi smiled. 

"Yeah...... it will be." Jimin sighed. 

She looked to the side and saw his change of expression. 

"What's the matter? I thought you loved your birthday." She said. 

"I do! I'm very looking forward to being turning 24 this year, but..... I just wish all of our best friends can make it." He said. 

She sighed too, knowing how he feels. BLACKPINK is on another world tour with Jaehyun and TWICE is busy prepping for another comeback. 

"It has been a while since we've all been in the same room." She said, "But if they were here right now, they don't want us to be sad especially on the week of your birthday." 

"I know...." He said. 

She patted her back, wishing there was something she can do so he won't be sad for his birthday. And then all of a sudden, it hit her.

Jimin's birthday soon arrived and everyone hid as soon as they've been given a signal that he's coming along with Seulgi. Once the door opened, everyone jumped up from their hiding places and yelled out the biggest 'SURPRISE' ever! 

Jimin was truly amazed and what even amazed more is this big humongous cake that's in the shape of his BT21 character. 

"That's so cute!" Jimin said. 

"Blow the candles out and make a wish!" V told him. 

He closed his eyes and thought about it really hard. Then he blown the candles out, making everyone cheer and clap for him.

While the two were talking, Jimin's eyes well up soon as he seen Rose, Jaehyun and Jeongyeon right in front of them. 

"Oh my god!" Jimin hugged them all, "How did you guys get here?" 

"Seulgi gave us the deets and we just had to be here for your party." Rose smiled. 

"But what about the tour and the comeback?" He asked. 

"We've pushed them back for you because our friendship is much more important than work." Jeongyeon said. 

Jimin instantly felt touched as he looked at Seulgi. His eyes started to water before hugging her with all of his might. 

"Thank you..... thank you so much." He started to cry. 

"Anything for you, my babe. Anything for you." Seulgi said. 

Yeji and Karina were talking when all of a sudden, Yeji can spot Yeonjun from not too far away. Her heart started to beat faster and faster and her skin is becoming pink to peachy color. Karina wondered on what is going on when he looked over to where she's pointing at. 

"Why don't you go and tell him how you feel?" Karina asked. 

"NO WAY!" She yelled, "I mean, look at him! He's basically got loads of girls who wants to be his girlfriend. There's no way that I can compete with that!" Yeji said. 

"You don't have to. You're Hwang Yeji, the main dancer of ITZY. You#re a strong independent woman who makes her own choices, who won't back down from a fight. And besides, if Hyunjin can confess to Minju, then you can confess to Yeonjun. The worst he can do is to say no and reject you." Karina advised her. 

"I suppose you have a point....." Yeji said, "Hey, Yeonjun!" 

Yeonjun looked over and headed over to the girls. 

"What's up, ladies?" Yeonjun asked, putting his hand in his jeans pocket. 

"Um...." Yeji looked over to Karina and she nodded, "I... just want to say......I really like you, Yeonjun. More than a friend way.... and.... I was tryng to work up the courage, but I just keep getting all tounge tied. I understand if you only see me as a friend, but I just want to let you know now before anyone else does." 

Yeonjun smiled and placed his hands on her shoulders. 

"What you just did right now took real courage and I have a big crush on you too." He said. 

"Wait..... you do?" Yeji asked. 

"Yes. I know this might seem as a bit of a shocker, but I just want to let you know now. There ight be a lot of people who want my attention, but the only girl I want is you and only you." He said. 

Yeji blushed down from her feet before he lifted her head up with a single finger to make him look at her. In a moment not too soon, the their lips collided with just one swift movement. The kiss was magical and sensational at the same time.

"Awww..... how sweet. I'm so happy for you." Karina said. 

The couple broke apart before blushing together. 

"Congrats, girl. You've finally managed to get some guts and confess!" Karina said. 

"And it's all thanks to you!" Yeji smiled and hugged her. 

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope they share loads of memories together! 

See you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!