Photobomber - SG

A/N: It's going to be a very intense week of uncovering and aligning with your deepest intimate desires. You might even have a romantic connection that shows you the truth of who you are. If you've been noticing any repeated psychological pattern, this is a time to settle this once and for all. This is especially true for Libras who are constantly supporting their partners but not always receiving the same energy in return. The lunar energies from February 5's full moon awaken your chart and keep the theme moving through with major shifts in your romantic life. An important shift of Mercury into Aquarius occurs on the eleventh. Your home planet of love tests the integrity of all partnership dynamics in your life. The strongest will survive for sure, but the overall balance in your love life will inherently be apparent during this cycle.

If you are single, this might bring in someone who reminds you of a previous loved one. This might even serve as an extremely emotional reminder as to why they were never good for you in the first place. Be open to dating multiple people at once or expanding your horizons in the realm of unusual love affairs.

The lunar energy serves as a time of increasing your love expectations for all partnerships. You might even feel more agitated or irritated with your loved ones under these transits. The key to working with this feisty energy is to be patient with others. You have very high expectations, but you might have to have someone catch up to you. Let them show you who they really are!  

-----------------------------------------------------

"Alright, everyone. It's time for a group picture!" Jimin said. 

The gang posed for the camera as Jimin took it, but what they didn't know is that Seulgi has made a funny face. As Jimin went to check on the photo, Suelgi laughed whilst the guys have noticed. 

"Babe!" Jimin whined. 

"You just can't help yourself, can you?" Jeongyeon asked. 

"Hey, it's funny!" Seulgi defended herself. 

"You always ruin my photos with one of your funny faces." Jimin rolled his eyes. 

"Oh come on, Jimin, don't pretend that you don't do it." Jaehyun said. 

"Yeah, you bascially do it when we're us more than with your members." Rose said. 

"That's not true!" Jimin pouted. 

"Now who's a photo ruiner?" Seulgi crossed her arms, teasing. 

"V, what's wrong?" Irene asked. 

"I'm a little bit nervous of meeting your parents. They must have high expectations of me, I mean, your house is much bigger than mine for goodness sakes!" V exclaimed. 

"Hey..... my parents are going to love you." She replied, "We may seem strict, but we are honestly very nice people. They are just as human as the next parents, so there's no need to worry. If anything, they keep talking on when they're going to meet you for a while now." She said. 

"Really?" He asked. 

"Yeah, it got to the point where my mom had to take more tea than she does everyday." She giggled, making him chuckled. 

"Well..... I guess if your parents are desperate to see me, then I won't stand against their wishes." He replied.

"That's the spirit." She smiled. 

Dino and Chaeyoung have been spending their time on the dancefloor like no one's watching. Their bodies moved to the beat of the song before they finally got tired and they headed to the bar. 

"Man, you know how to move your body." She smiled. 

"So do you. See, this is why I love tomoboys, they don't hesitate to do whatever it is they want to do. If they see something fun, they fucking do it." He smiled. 

"Really? Is that what you think of me?" She asked. 

"I do." He nodded his head, "Hey, excuse me. Please can I get some shots of whiskey and.... *talks to Chaeyoung* What's your go to drink?" 

"Get me some.... patron." She decided. 

"Wow..... you're really are tough. *talks to bartender* And some patron, please." He ordered. 

The bartender nodded as he headed over to make their drinks. 

Huening kai and Yuna are busy kissing onto each other's lips and embracing themselves with their bodies. They soon break apart as they stared into each other's eyes.

"Huening,.... I really want you. I want you so bad that I can't contain myself anymore." Yuna breathed. 

"I know how you feel..... I love you so much that my heart is pounding,..... *takes her hand and places it to his chest* Can you hear that?" He asked. 

"I can.... and it's the most beautiful thing ever." She smiled, "How about we take this to the bedroom?" 

"You've just read my mind." He chuckled as he lifted her up bridal style. 

The next morning came along and Yeji was stumbling down the hallway as she heard someone throwing up in the bathroom. She looked at the bathroom and saw that it was Yeonjun.

No wonder I didn't find him at the bed. 

She went over to help and patted his back as he retched every single thing in his stomach out. He held onto the bowl of the toilet before looking back to see her. 

"Oh hey....." He smiled weakly. 

"Hey, Junnie. How are you feeling?" She asked. 

"I feel like shit. I should have never drunk this much." He groaned, "I swear----" 

He was about to answer before another wave of nasuea hit him. She sympathized with him as she patted his back. As he contiuied to spit out his remaining content, he groaned. 

"Oh man....." He said, "I'm so sorry that you have to see me like this." 

"It's alright, Junnie. It's not your fault...." She said, "It was a wild party, it's bound to happen anyway." 

"That's the last time I'm drinking this much again." He groaned. 

"I wouldn't be too sure about that." She giggled. 

He chuckled as he flashed away the vomit. 

"Come on, let's go to the kitchen where your brothers are at. Jimin hyung said that Jin is cooking some prridge and hangover soup for us." She replied. 

"Oh, that sounds like heaven." He replied. 

He steadily stood up with the help of Yeji and together, they walked to the kitchen. 

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know what throwing up feels. A little bit too much, but anyway..... we've all been there.

See you next time!!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!!