Kiss, Marry, Kill - Red velvet Pt 1

A/N: Your love life will be on fire during the first part of the week, dear Libra. If you're on the hunt for love, connections will form quickly, and your flirting game will be next level. This cosmic climate is also great for hooking up, which is perfect if you're not looking for a serious commitment. If you do find someone you really like during this time, do your best to take things slow.

The Taurus moon's manifestation on the first will slow things down somewhat, bringing a sensual element to the table. If you are looking for something more serious right now, this would be the day you'll want to mark in your calendar for date night.

The full moon on the sixth will also be great for healing from past hurts, presenting an opportunity to release any pain you've been holding onto. Whether you use this day to go out with someone special or spend time practicing self-care at home, you'll need to prioritize your needs.

------------------------------------------

"Hi, everyone! My name is Park Jimin from BTS. I'm here happily and proudly to be the cover of this month's issue of GQ Korea. Today, right now, I'm going to play the Kiss, Marry, Kill game of female idols." He laughed, "Loads of people have requested me to do this, so let's go!" 

ROUND 1 - PURPLE KISS 

YUKI

SWAN

DOSIE

"Hmmm.... I never even listen to this group before....... but if I have to choose, I'll marry Yuki..... probably kiss Dosie and then I'll kiss Swan." He replied.

ROUND 2 - TRI.BE

SONGSUN

KELLY

SOEUN

"Uhhh....." He thought for a while and stared at the girls carefully. 

The girls do look super pretty, but he has to play by the rules.

"I'll marry Songsun, I'll kill Soeun because she seems cold and that's not my style and I'll kiss Kelly because maybe she can teach me a couple of things and even help improve on my english." He giggled after. 

ROUND 3 - LIGHTSUM 

HINA

CHOWON

NAYOUNG

He pushed his hair back as she looked at the girls. 

"Jeez, they all look the same but with different names and hair colors." He laughed after, "Sorry, I mean no disrespect. Anyway, if I have to pick....... I'll kill Hina, kiss Nayoung and marry Chowon." 

ROUND 4 - CLC

SORN 

YEEUN

EUNBIN

"Okay, I think the answer is kinda obvious. I'll defintely marry Sorn because she's super pretty and she's amazing. I'll kiss Eunbin and then.... I'll kill Yeeun." He replied, "Hahahaha, Jeno is going to be pissed once he sees this."