Enemies to lovers - I

A/N: Serendipitous encounters will manifest throughout the week. Pay attention to who crosses your path; they'll play an important role soon. With this energy present, your future can change in the blink of an eye, so be on the lookout for new paths. These vibes also bode well for embracing romance. If you've been teetering on the edge of a relationship, you could get pushed one way or another due to Jupiter's reemergence in Aries.

Just try not to feel heartbroken if you don't find yourself with a new love interest by the end of the day. It only means that you're on the path toward greater love in the future. You'll want to strike a balance between being open without feeling vulnerable to make the most of this cosmic climate. Your charm will be hard to resist, so choose your targets wisely. Meanwhile, you'll want to use the first as an excuse to focus on yourself and perhaps any art projects you hope to initiate.

----------------------------------------

Irene and V are known as public enemies. She just couldn't stand him because he's so annoying and repulsive. For her, it's like he's the worst guy to live on earth and gives simple innocent things a bad meaning. 

Even hearing his name makes her skin crawl and the same goes for him. If there was an oublic enemy list, then they will put each other right on the top. 

Until one day, as she was doing some shopping, she spotted the face of the devil. She rolled her eyes before picking some ingredients for her dinner. While she finished, she was about to leave while not even seeing the bicycle zooming past her. 

A big pair of sturdy arms came to the rescue and as she looked up, it was V. The two of them stood there for a while, gazing into each other's eyes. 

Until now, she didn't realize how handsome and sexy he looked. His big brown eyes staring into her blue ones, his hair shashaying in the wind, his perfect skin. 

"Are you okay?" He asked. 

"Um..... yeah....." She replied. 

The two then realized the position they are in and quickly moved away. He soon picked up the shopping that's fallen on the ground and placed them into her bag before picking up his own shopping.

"Try to be careful next time, I can't stand you being hurt." V said sweetly.

"You too." She looked at him as he walked away. 

"And then what happened?" Joy asked. 

"Then he just left when I said 'You too'. I just can't believe that he jut saved my life." Irene replied.

"I can't believe that's the nicest thing he has ever done to you." Yeri replied.

"Tell me about it. It's very peculiar." Irene wondered. 

"Maybe he wanted to be nice to you for once." Seulgi replied. 

"Ha, Kim Taehyung? That's very impossible to believe." Irene scoffed. 

"There's nothing wrong with him. He might be like that to you, but in fact, he's super cool and funny. Plus, he's Jimin's best friend." Seulgi replied. 

"I know.... I know! But still." Irene replied. 

"Something tells me that from this day forward, you're going to devlop feelings over him." Wendy teased. 

"In all due respect, I rather die than to have feelings for that numbskull." Irene rolled her eyes.

But that wasn't the case at all. Time after time, they're finally letting go of their rivarly and even starting to become friends. 

And in a couple of months, she even started to have some feelings for him. Right now, class was about to begin for third period and as the teacher started to note everyhing down, the door came through and it was V.