CHAPTER NINETEEN

Chapter Nineteen

Ban grabbed at my pants trying to yank them from my waist but I grabbed his hand stopping him. Rolling us over I sat on top of him my hand running up his shirt brushing against his skin. I looked into though black eyes and could tell that he was amused by me taking charge. He put his hand behind his head the imagine of relaxation as he laid under me.

“We will play my game.” I said and his eyes were still on me. “I want to know about the Seal of Mayhem and you want...well me.” I said and Ban laughed at my words. “You answer a question I take off something of mine or yours you decide. Then if we find ourselves clothless and still with questions I will...get creative.” I said pushing Ban’s shirt up a bit as I leaned down and ran my tongue up his chest.

“Okay Natsu what is it that you want to know.” He said and I took in a breath.

“What is the Seal of Mayhem?” I asked him and he reached his hand out running them up my shirt before he pulled it over my head.

“I told you already it’s a key.” Ban said with a slight smile playing at the corner of his lips.

“A key to what?” I asked and he reached for my pants but I grabbed his hand stopping him. “You answer and I will decide what you’ve earned depending on that answer.” It was unlike me to take charge when it came to Ban but I needed these answers. Ban was the only one who was able to give them to me.

“The key to life,” Ban said and I moved for him pulling his own shirt off over his head. He was smiling up at me satisfied with this game that we were playing.

“What does that mean? The key to life.” I asked and Ban sat up he ran his fingers through my hair his touch was gentle this time not the normal rough way that he had with me. I could feel the part of me that was Kenji reacting to Ban’s touch. I wanted to move this along as well. Longing for Ban in ways that I would never admit to him or myself.

“It means there is a door, and with the seal it can be unlocked. When it is unlocked everything that ever was, is, and will be will flow from that door into the person or thing standing before it. That person or thing will become a god.”

“Do you want to open the door?” I asked and gasped when Ban hand went down the back of my pants. I could feel his fingers rubbing against my hole and I grabbed his hair pressing myself into him more. “Answer,” I hissed out and he removed his hand pulling my pants off as well.

“No, I don’t want that kind of power. No human, angel, or demon should ever open that door. However I may be the only who thinks that way. Kazuki will take the seal and open the door. He will stand before it and take in that power. He will become a god among demons.”

“You have to stop him.” I said moving away from Ban but he grabbed my arm pulling me back down to him. “I won’t allow it,”

“Who are you to stop him? If Kazuki is a god then the demons will rule over this land. We will have the utopia we always dreamed of. The humans and angels will bow before us.”

“They will bow before Kazuki. We will be nothing but slaves to him. I won’t allow that to happen.”

“Would you rather Soji had the seal. So that the angels could release heaven on earth so that one of their kind will become God. Do you know what will happen to me if that came to be. Do you understand what will happen to you Natsu.”

“How stupid do you think I am Ban. I don’t want either side to have it. I wouldn’t allow hell to come to earth and I’m going to stop the Order of Chaos from bring heaven here as well. Human own this world they are the only ones that will be allowed to keep it.”