CHAPTER THIRTY

• Dedicated to everyone who has read

Chapter Thirty

Everything was shaking as the pillars around us started to crack and crumble to the ground. The girl who had been chanting let out a laugh as she stepped forward. Looking down at  the symbol as a blue light started to pulse from it. I could see a pinprick of light coming from the dark cloud and Wati looked up smiling at the light.

"How long do we have?" Wati asked looking over at Rhett who flipped through book that the girl was just holding.

"Three hours," Rhett said and I frowned turning to look at Link who was chanting.

"We need to close it." I said and Ban laid a hand on my shoulder as the light started to grow slightly and the first of the Gods begun to descend onto earth. "Ban we have to do something." I yelled and he nodded.

"Djada, Kenji, Nero you're with me." Ban said and they all nodded their heads weapons at the ready. "Pai go get Kazuki tell him it's war." He ruffled her hair before she threw down her bear a portal to hell opening and Pai disappearing inside of it. "Humans try not to die." He told them and I could see them rolling their eyes but getting their weapons ready. "Hiro help Link." Hiro yawned as he walked over to Link kneeling down in front of him.

"What about me?" I asked.

"Niwa," Ban started and Niwa stepped forward.

"I will keep my father busy." He said and Soji stepped up beside him.

"Whore God," Ban said and Soji stomped his foot. "Can you take him."

"Of course I can't."

"Just what I thought. You will need to give Natsu your powers. Natsu, the ring. Put it on." Ban said and I reached up touching the ring around my neck.

"No," Nero yelled grabbing my wrist stopping me from pulling the ring off. "He's not ready yet Ban."

"He has to be or we lose."

"I will take care of Wati." Nero said and Ban shook his head.

"It has to be the two of them. They are the only ones strong enough. Together they can do what Kazuki and I couldn't. They can kill that son of a bitch."

"Neither one of them are ready. It will shatter theirs. It will destroy their souls."

"Sad Nero, I have more faith in your whore then you do. Soji," Ban called to him and Soji straighten up. I was sure that was the first time he had ever used Soji's name. "I will lean you my Natsu for this battle. Break him and I will kill you."

"Threats don't work on me." Soji said looking up at me. "I will do whatever I have to in order to keep this world safe. To maybe one day see the world you spoke about where only humans roamed the earth. I want to see that Zero. I want you to show me such a peaceful time." I reached my hand out touching Soji's cheek before turning and looking at Ban. He gave me a smile as I yanked the chain from my neck.

"Ban this could all go horribly wrong." Nero said his eyes set on me as I looked down at the small ring in my hand.

"Or it can go horribly right." Ban countered. "Natsu see you on the other side."

"No way," I said holding the ring between my two fingers. "We aren't going anywhere!" I yelled pushing it onto my hand. There was nothing and then there was everything. I could feel the  universe flowing through me. Everything that was, everything that is, everything that will be all flowing through me. I couldn't breathe couldn't move or think. My eyes rolled to the stop of my head my back arched as I looked up at the sky not seeing the now, or the past, or the future. Instead I saw it all as one. There was voices in my head. So much noise. I could hear the ants crawling on the ground, the birds flapping their wings in the sky. The rain that gathered in the crowd.