CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Sixteen

     The boy was beauty in an odd off kind of way. He had the kind of beauty that was study and not just accepted. His silver hair was to his lower back, his eyes were pale blue. He jumped down holding the book in his hands thumping through the pages without a care. My eyes followed his every move tracing his steps as he seem to float while he paced the floor.

     “Who are you,” Soji asked and the boy was beside him. He was the same height as Soji, the same slight built as well. He circled around him before he moved away and walked towards me.

        “My name is Link, Nero asked me to watch over you.” He said holding his hand out to me. “We should get out of here.”

         “Wait,” Soji yelled as Link started to walk away. He held his sword up pointing it at the demon boy. “We aren’t leaving until we have that book.” Soji said and Link looked down at his hand to the book he was holding. Walking over to Soji he held one finger up pushing the sword to the side. Reaching out he wrapped his fingers around Soji’s throat.

         Looking Link in the eyes Soji held no fear. There was a sense of sadness within him but a calm cockiness as well. It wasn’t that he knew Link wasn’t going to harm him it was as if he was daring Link to do his worse. Coming up behind Link my sword pressed against his back. His eyes slide to the side as he looked over at me.

          “The book,” I said and he released the book it falling to the floor with a dull bang. Fang came over and picked up the book backing away from the three of us again. “Now let him go,” I warned him and Link threw both of his hands in the air in a sign of surrender. “Let’s get out of here.”

         “I know the way out,” Link replied and everyone looked at him. “All I want is to do as Nero said. You trust Nero don’t you little angel boy.” He words were aimed at Soji who frowned.

       “You try and trick us and I will kill you myself.” Soji threaten and Link laughed as he started to walk ahead of the rest of us showing us the way out of this place. It was already night outside when we made it back to the car. Blake grabbed my arm holding me back as the others started to make camp to sleep in the same spot for a second night in the row.

      “When are we going to leave?” He asked and I looked over at him then sighed. I needed to leave, I had to go. However leaving Soji wasn’t something that I wanted to do. Licking my lips I let out another low sigh. “We can’t stay Zero,” Blake reminded me but I had to hold true to my convictions. I didn’t care what the Order was doing and I wasn’t going to be used as one of their pawns.

      “We’ll leave when the others go to sleep,” I answered and Blake pointed a thumb at Link.

      “What are we going to do about him?”

      “If he serious about Nero asking him to look after me he will most likely follow us.” I didn’t mind if Link followed. I wanted him to. There was a lot of things that I didn’t know or understand about Nero. He left before I could learn anything about him. There was a draw to Nero that I had and I wanted know more. Link would be that in.

       “What are we whispering about,” Link asked and I blinked lost in my thoughts I didn’t notice he was in front of me. Shaking my head I walked around him joining up with the others as they passed food around the fire that was built. I sat down next to Soji and wrapped my arm around his shoulders. This was going to be the last time in a while I could hold him. I would have liked to do more then just hold him if it was going to be a while before we saw each other.

     Grabbing his chin I moved his head so that he had to look at me. I could see guilt and grief in his eyes. Still thinking about Rai no doubt, she was lost to me. I let her fall in order to save Soji. It was the most selfish choice I have made since I became a demon. To allow Shu family to die because of my own selfish desire. It wasn’t his fault, he was in pain because of my choice.

      “I’m sorry, I’m sorry that I made you lose her.” He whispered and I pressed my forehead to his.

      “Don’t be an idiot, you didn’t make me do anything. I choice to save you, its what I will have to live with.” I moved back and pressed my lips to his, I could feel tears slip from his eyes. Pulling back I wiped his eyes with my thumbs before I kissed him again. “Don’t worry okay, everything will be fine. We got the book after all.”

     “Rai is more important than a book, I should have done something. I should have been stronger.”

       “It’s too late to have regrets.” I said and he nodded. “Just because she fell doesn’t mean she dead.”

       “You think shes not?” Soji asked a hope entering his voice and I smiled and nodded at him.

       “Stranger things has happened in this world. If it was meant to be we will meant Rai again. The most important thing to remember is that you can always meet someone you have lost again.”

      “You’re right I will say a prayer for her every night.” I nodded running my fingers through his hair. Soji was a good person, he was so bright, so pure. I was going to miss him when I left. A part of me loved him. He allowed me to hold on to a sliver of my humanity. Soji was the only thing in this world that reminded me what being human was like. I would have to release him though. It was only fair to the both of us.

     It was a few hours before the others fell to sleep. I laid beside Soji looking down on him there was an ache in my chest as I watched him sleep. Shaking off this feeling I rose and walked over to where Blake was. Tapping him he stood up knowing that it was time to go. Walking away from the camp Link was already at the fork in the road waiting for us. He smiled but said nothing as we walked on.

      “Any plans to where you are going?” Link asked as the three of us started to walk together.

       “None at all,” I answered shoving my hands into my pocket. I wasn’t in the mood to do much talking.

       “I have a suggesting,” Link said and I looked over at him wondering where it was he would want to go. Maybe to where Nero was. “Ban,” he whispered the name and it was like turning a knife. I could feel Blake eyes on me me at the mention of Ban’s name. A part of me wanted to jump at the chance to see him. Another part wanted to stay far away.

      “Ban,” reaching up I touched the ring around my neck that belonged to the Great Demon. Shaking my head I looked at Link. “We can think about it, for now lets stop in the town up ahead. We can get a room and plan out our next move.” I said and the two of them agreed.

      Getting to the town and a hotel room was easy enough. I laid on one of the bed looking up at the ceiling as Link sat crossed legs on the other flicking through the channels on the TV. Blake sat at the window looking out at humans. Other than leaving Soji I hadn’t planned any farther ahead. The thought to go to Ban never crossed my mind. It wasn’t that I didn’t want to go to Ban. It was that I knew I shouldn’t. Staying at Ban’s side would be a bad idea.

       “How troubling it must be for you,” Link was in front of my face leaning over me as he spoke. “A demon with human thoughts. Though I suppose its normal for you. You are the only demon to be changed in that manner. How desperately you must have wanted to cling to life. To bite Lord Ban what could you have been thinking.”

      “The same thing any human would have thought, I didn’t want to die. I saw death, Ban slaughtered my family in front of my eyes. I couldn’t, I wouldn’t be slaughtered as well.”

     “It must be so hard for you,” he said a slight smile playing at the corners of his lips. “To love the very person you hate.”

     “I don’t love Ban,” I hissed and Link laughed softly.

      “You’re in love with him.” He said as if repeating it was going to make me change my mind about how I felt about Ban. “No, then what would you call it?”

    “I’m in lust with him.” I answered and this time Link tilted his head back and let out a rolling laughter. Shaking his head he clenched at his shirt as if trying to get a hold of himself. “What’s so funny,” an annoyed tone lit my voice.

    “I will show you lust, then you will never confuse the two again.” Rolling my eyes I turned on my side ignoring the demon. Grabbing my face Link turned me around again. He blew his breath out into my face and it was this sickening sweet smell. I frowned as my body started to feel hot. It was a feeling that was uncomfortable. I could feel a pain in my body that felt strange.

    “What did you do to me?” I asked and Blake was upon Link slamming him into the wall. My own body felt as if it was on fire. I knew this feeling though, Ban had made me feel this way before. When he punish me, when he stops my release. This is what it felt like. I shivered as I tried to suppress the feeling. I didn’t know how much longer I could hold out. I would need release soon.

     “What’s wrong with him?” Blake yelled and Link laughed and pointed at me.

      “You not new to the game Blake, you know what's wrong with him. Zero needs something inside of him. You can do it or I can.” Link said and I shook my head. I wanted neither of them to touch me. Blake was my friend but I didn’t want that kind of relationship with him. Link, I didn’t know him at all. He did this to me though, for that alone I would make sure I paid him back.

    “I’m fine,” I hissed out folding my body up into a ball as I shivered against the pain I felt inside of my groin. I needed to fix this; should have stayed with Soji, I felt another ache at the thought of Soji. I didn’t care anymore, I had to fix this. So what if they saw; we were all guys, we all had the same parts. Pulling my pants down I took a hold of myself. Stroking felt good but it wasn’t enough. I needed more, I never felt this before.

      “Are you going to just stand there and watch him suffer,” Link said and Blake eyes were on me, I could feel them. They made my skin burn red, I wanted him to look away. I hated this, I wasn’t this person. I didn’t do these things in front of the others. The only two people I have ever wanted in my life has been Soji and Ban. Ban, I wanted Ban now. He would know what to do. He could cure of this ailment.

      “Forgive me,” Blake voice was almost too low to hear when he walked over to the bed. He grabbed my hands pulling them away from my lower half.

      “What are you doing?” I yelled but Blake didn’t speak as he wrapped the tie he wearing around my wrist then to the bedpost. “Let me go you idiot.” I hissed as he peeled his clothes off. Shaking my head I didn’t want that, I could do it myself. No matter how much pain I was in I didn’t want to be like this with Blake. I felt his mouth on my skin and it was like a volt of ecstasy being shot into my veins.  I moaned out as his tongue flicked over my harden nipples. “Stop it,” I whispered weakly. Memories of the past flooded my mind. I could remember Kenji, how he and Ban touched me while I was chained to a bed. I felt disgusted at Kenji’s touch. The only pleasure I could take was what Ban offered me.

      Blake tongue more down my back until he was at my member. He sucked me into his mouth and I gasped at the feeling. My body was betraying me. I wanted nothing to do with this. Whatever Link did to me was causing me to be this person, this lust had me defenseless. I wanted it to end. I felt a pressure at my bottom then Blake fingers were inside. Turning my head away I could see Link in the corner watching it with a smile on his face.

     Why had he come to me? Why would Nero send someone who would do this to me? I didn’t know Nero at all, why would he send a demon to my side. More of Blake’s fingers slipped inside of me, the feeling on his mouth and hand moving at the same time was hard to ignore. My body ached for the release he promised to bring. I gasped as my release came, Blake held himself to me swallowing all that  I had unloaded.

     Moving Blake looked at me I could see a lust and sadness mix in his eyes and I shook my head. “I forgive you, just stop.” I said and Blake moved so that he was hovering over me. Lowering himself he held me in his hand as he sat on top. I moaned as I felt myself enter Blake. He wasn’t as tight as Soji, not as warm as Soji but it still felt good. Bouncing on top of me Blake unlike Soji did all of the work. I laid still as he grinded on top of me. I could see the look of bliss on his face. I would get him for this, friend or not I would play Blake back in blood.

      He stroke himself as he moved faster and faster I could hear him moaning my name as he used my body to pleasure himself. I would be lying if I said it didn’t feel going. It felt wonderful inside of him but it wasn’t what I wanted. He wasn’t who I wanted. Again my body reacted and I released inside of Blake. He let out a low moan as he released himself as well. Squirt on my chest he was breathing hard as he moved once again.

    Laying on his stomach he licked at me again his tongue lapping at my hole. Biting my lips I refused to allow Blake to hear me. Refused to let him know that I wanted more than his mouth and fingers. As if reading my thoughts he moved from me rubbing himself against me he pressed himself inside. My body shivered from the pleasure, he held my legs up in the air as he thrusted.

    I couldn’t help but think Ban was better, Ban was bigger. That was who I wanted in this moment, Ban was who I desired. Closing my eyes this was almost like Ban, the last day of my life I was tied to my bed. Ban had taken me against my will but I wanted it. A part of me anyway wanted him to keep going. Blake wasn’t was as rough as Ban was, he wasn’t as demanding of me. It was what he lacked though, Ban knew what he wanted and he took it. Blake was begin soft, gentle even.

      I could taste my own blood in my mouth. The toxic of demon blood made those memories overflow my brain. His blood entered my mouth on a night like this. His blood was this same sickening goo that I had to choke down. His body violated mine when I had his blood in my mouth. Opening my eyes I could see them, those black eyes that I hated to love, and loved to hate.

     “Ban,” I whispered his name my heart, my mind, my begin calling to him. Longing to be with him. “Ban,” I said his name again and felt nothing. My eyes snapped opened to see Blake looking down on me. Whatever Link had done to me was still in effect, my body still thorb to be used.

      “You would love him,” Blake said looking down on me with cold hard eyes. “He killed your family Zero; he raped you.”

      “What do you think you were just doing?” I yelled back. “I told you to stop, I told you I didn’t want it. That’s called rape Blake.”

      “I love you, I’ve loved you for over two hundred years.” I could hear the pain in his voice. My body ached to feel pity for him but I couldn’t then I heard laughter and my head turned towards Link. He was no longer standing in his corner alone. A man was standing beside him. Red hair, black eyes Ban had come.

      “Ban,” Blake and I hissed at the same time. Ban pushed away from the wall and over to Blake and me. He reached out grabbing Blake by the throat.

     “You would touch what belongs to me,” Ban hissed at him.

      “Forgive me Lord Ban.” Blake said and Ban tossed him to the side.

       “Get out both of you,” Ban said and Link gave him a deep bow before he and Blake left. I looked up at Ban as he sat down on the side of the bed. His hands trailed over my body and I shivered under his touch. “Seem like Link did quite the number on you.” Ban said flicking my hard on. “You’re a demon and you would allow some other man to tie you up and have his way with you.”

     “Go to hell,” I said and Ban moved his hand down so that his fingers slide inside of me. “Ban,” I moaned out and he laughed leaning down and pressing his mouth to mine.

     “You’re so cute Zero,” he said moving his other hand so that he could free my arms. With my new found freedom I crawled onto his lap wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. My tongue twisted with his as I pressed myself to him harder trying to make our bodies one. Pulling back Ban laughed as he ran his fingers through my hair. “You normally make a show of not wanting me.”

      “This is because what Link did to me, it has nothing to do with you.” I said and he moved his free hand, the one that wasn’t inside of me. He wrapped it around me and started to stroke. My head went back as I moaned out.

      “Don’t lie Zero,” Ban told me and I frowned at him.

     “Just fix me,” I told him and he laid me down on the bed.

     “Gladly,” Ban said. Having him was perfect, everything about the way he touched me was perfect. It didn’t make me sick the way Blake had done, it didn’t anger me like Blake either. Ban was no better than Blake for using me at a time like this. I didn’t mind though, I should have but I couldn’t. I should hate him, loathe him, shield away from his very touch. How could I though? Beside Soji his was the only touch I ever wanted. This twisted thing that we had, I wouldn’t call it love. Demons don’t love people, they don’t love other demons. However, I couldn’t not be with Ban.

_____________________________________________________________

Hey everyone I know it's been a long time since I've uploaded on this story and most of you are growing weiry of waiting. I am truly and deeply sorry but I have writer's block at the moment for it sadly enough. However I have just started a new Boyxboy story called Chained To You I will put the link to that below and in the comment part. Or you can just go to my profile and see it there. I promise that as soon as I have a new chapter of Blood Promise up I will tell you all. Thanks for your support on this book and I hope that you will show the same support on my story Chained To You.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3356863