The Second Daughter

Skies Above King's Landing

112 AC

Clouds cleaved apart with ease as the dragon's roar sounded. Perzysia soared through the sky lazily, wisps of the cloud trailing from her horns and the spikes at the end of her tail.

The she dragon had fire opal scales, golden horns, eyes, spines, and claws. There were golden spikes at the end of her tail as well.

Hatching in 90 AC, she had been dubbed the Fire Queen once she hit maturity. For when the sun hit her scales, it gave to affect that she was made out of fire.

The she dragon began her descent as she flew through two of the Red Keep's towers and soared over King's Landing and landed outside the Dragonpit.

"Good to see that you are safe, Princess." Ser Arryk Cargyll of the Kingsguard said warmly as Perzysia's rider slide off. After he and his identical twin, Erryk, joined the Kingsguard, he had been assigned as the Silver Princess's sworn shield.

"Thank you, Ser Arryk." Elaera Targaryen, third born but second surviving child of Viserys Targaryen and Queen Aemma Targaryen nee Arryn chirped.

At fourteen, she had long silver hair currently braided back and lilac eyes. Keen intelligence shone in her eyes as she took off her gloves.

I don't want to go in. Perzysia whined, baring her teeth at the Dragonkeepers. Elaera turned around to her dragon.

Please do. I'll be back tomorrow and we'll fly to back to Caelum once my new sibling is born. Elaera answered.

With a growl, Perzysia reluctantly entered the Dragonpit and Elaera got into her carriage.

The Red Keep, King's Landing

112 AC

"Princess Elaera!" a voice called out and Elaera turned around, a false smile on her face.

"Yes, Lord Hand?"

"Have you seen your husband?" Otto inquired.

Arryk watched his charge's face go blank. A fortnight ago she had married Daemon Targaryen after Rhea Royce had suffered a sudden heart attack.

"I haven't seen him since I broke fast with him three days ago. Did you check the Street of Silk or the City Watch barracks?" Elaera stated.

"No. Thank you for the advice." Otto nodded before walking off.

"He complimented me. Is the world ending?" the Silver Princess said sarcastically.

"The sun isn't dying and the sky isn't on fire, so no." Arryk joked.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.