Storm's End

Storm's End, the Stormlands

132 AC

Vermithor and Arrax landed in the courtyard. They saw no sign of Vhagar, Sunfyre, or Dreamfyre, so the Greens weren't at the Baratheon's stronghold.

"Your Graces." the guards bowed and let them in. The two princes entered the castle, heading for the great hall.

"Prince Maekar Targaryen, Heir of Caelum, and Prince Lucerys Velaryon!" the announcer declared.

"Lord Borros." Maekar and Lucerys greeted.

"Please, it's Uncle Borros for you Lucerys. Your father was my beloved Laena's brother." Borros said, genuine pain in his eyes at the mention of his late wife.

"Lord Borros, we have come to secure your support, and we have many reasons why." the rider of the Bronze Fury spoke.

"And?" the Lord of Storm's End inquired.

"My brother, Aerion, can marry Lady Cassandra and become the Lord Consort of Storm's End, taking the Baratheon name." Maekar calmly negotiated. 

Aerion and Cassandra had always been close anyways. Maybe not love, but they were close friends.

"And if you wish, I can marry Lady Ellyn. Mother, Kepus Daemon, Grandfather Corlys, and Aunt Elaera had been discussing about letting me found my own Great House and ruling the step stones. Lady Ellyn is my cousin and of great noble birth, and one of the top candidates they were discussing." Lucerys said. "I shall agree to the betrothal only if Lady Ellyn agrees."

Maekar said Maris go red and become visibly angry. No doubt over that fact she that was being ignored.

"After all, what can the Greens offer? Aegon is married and has two sons, and Aemond is in line for nothing." Maekar added.

Maekar, Vhagar is here. Vermithor warned.

Thank you for informing me. Maekar thought with gritted teeth.

"Prince Aemond Targaryen!" the announcer declared.

Things had just gotten a lot more complicated.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it!