Become a pirate

" My treasure? Why it's right where I left it.." 

"It's yours if you can find it...but you'll have to search the WHOLE WORLD!"

"DOCTOR!!.. I NEED A DOCTOR PLEASE!!!"

"Luffy~ what are you planning this time?" the voice of a little girl asked making the little boy laugh loudly "This time! Shanks will definitely let me join him and I'll become a pirate!!" he answered raising his fist in the air with excitement as you chuckled "He won't~" you told him swinging your linked hand up and down as he turned to you with a frown on his face "Yes he will!!" he argued.

"He won't"

"He will!"

"He won't"

"He will!"

"Nope~"

"Yes!"

"Nu-uh"

"YOU'LL SEE!!"

You stuck your tongue out at the boy who huffed with red cheeks. You could hear the crew laughing and cheering from afar as you walked closer to the town. When your eye caught the red-haired man, you instantly let go of Luffy and ran to him with a big grin on your lips "SHANKS!!" you called to him getting everyone's attention, making them turn towards you.

 The man caught you when you jumped on him hugging him by the neck "Awwwhh~ aren't you a cute one!" he said ruffling your hair "Hey there! Sora!" Yasopp greeted, hands on his hips as he stood next to Shanks "Yo! Little Yamazaki is here!" he called, an overweight man came chewing on a piece of meat in his hand "Yo! Roux-Kun" you greeted him with a big grin, the man cut a piece of meat and offered it to you as you gasped happily eating it with one bite from his hand making him laugh.

Placing you down, Shanks started to pinch and pull your puffy cheek with twinkling eyes "Oh my goood~ I swear I'm gonna kidnap you!" he gushed happily as you held into his wrists "Tshanksh shtwop!!" you whined, trying to munch your food until you finally managed to swallow it "Wakusei is such a lucky one to have you as a little sister!" Shanks said as he picked you up again letting you sit on his forearm while his other arm was on his hips.

"ARRGH! I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU GUYS!!"

Suddenly a yell made you all look around confused "NOW YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!" shouted the person again, everyone followed the source only to find Luffy standing at the head of the ship...holding a knife between his hands.

"THIS IS HOW TOUGH I AM!" Luffy yelled with confidence "Ha Ha Ha! Get it over with! Whatever it is.." Shanks chuckled confused "What's that pup up to now?" wondered another member shaking his head, but you stared at the boy in horror "LUFFY! YOU CAN'T BECOME A PIRATE IF YOU KILL YOURSELF!!" you yelled, voice full of concern as your words tried to stop him, Shanks raised an eyebrow at you then looked back at Luffy until realization hit him "Oh shit...Luffy!! STOP!!" the male yelled but it was too late...Luffy moved the knife stabbing himself right under his left eye. As everyone started panicking and running to him, the little boy could only....

"YEOWWW!!"

Cry out in pain...

"Thank you, Makino!" you smiled thanking the pretty woman as she placed a plate with a piece of chocolate cake in front of you and a cup of juice, you ate your food quietly sitting between Luffy and Shanks, while the rest celebrate and fought together.

"It didn't hurt a bit.," Luffy said his tears resting in his eyes as he smiled "Liar!" you scolded  bonking his head as he yelped holding on to it "Liar! That was a foolish thing to do!!" Shanks scolded as you went back to your food "I already said I'm sorryyyy!" Luffy whined and shook you by your shoulders back and forth "If you want to become a pirate there are many better ways." you told him taking a sip of your drink "Tho I do agree getting hurt is only a small part of becoming a pirate! You do have some courage." you praised him looking at him with a bright smile, Luffy gasped happily and stood on his seat "SEE! At least Sora gets me! I'm not the least bit afraid of getting hurt"!! Take me and Sora on your next voyage!! She wants to become a pirate too!!" the boy announced to Shanks with a wide grin, the red haired turned to you and raised an eyebrow, you blushed at the attention you got, cheeks going bright red as you slapped them to calm down "Is that true?" he asked "Well I am anchor what if Luffy drowns or something? He's still a big crybaby." you said calmly trying to present some type of excuse as everyone went silent to your words.

Luffy looked at you shocked and raging face going red just like you did a few minutes ago, a few moments of this weird silence followed before the red hair crew burst out laughing "SHE SAID IT LUFFY!" one yelled "OH GOD!! HAHAHAHAHA!! GOOD ONE KIDDO!" praised someone else.

"YOU?! A PIRATE!? IMPOSSIBLE!!" Shanks laughed  followed by "Luffy! You can't swim~ you just sink!! What good is a pirate who can't swim?" he explained waving his spoon only for Luffy to scream at him "I've been training! My punch is as powerful as a pistol!" the little boy said proudly throwing a fake punch in the air. Shanks just rested his cheek on his palm unimpressed "A pistol eh? Is that so..." he mumbled as you nodded "ARE YOU DOUBTING ME?!" Luffy shouted to your ear with anger.

"Calm down Luffy!"

"Let's just have a good time!"

"Yea! Pirates always have a good time!"

"The sea is vast and there are lots of islands to explore!"

"And best of all, pirates have FREEDOM!!"

Some crew members started to dance and cheer happily making Luffy look at them amazed as you laughed also feeling excited "You guys stop filling their heads with crazy ideas." said the captain while he looked at them with frowning eyebrows "C'mon cap'n let's take those two with us just this once.." a member said and you looked at Shanks with puppy eyes, when he saw you, he sighed "Okay...but two of you will have to stay behind..." He told his crew members turning to finish his plate making you flinch "SORRY LADDIES! YOU'VE BEEN BEACHED! LET'S DRINK!"

"You're just too young, maybe in 10 years I'll give you a chance." Shanks said and ruffled your hair as you groaned "Fine.." you huffed crossing your arms together "Cap'n Shanks! I'm telling you I'm not a little kid!!"  Luffy whined not quieting down only for Shanks to pass him a glass of milk making the boy fall for the dirty trick.

Luffy got up to talk to Benn Beckman while Shanks decided to share his food with you sending you a wink as you nodded "Is Wakusei taking a nap?" you asked and Shanks nodded munching his food "Kid is serious..maybe I'll take him in." he mumbled and at his words, you grinned, then felt him nudge you giving you a smirk and you smiled your evilest smile.

"Hey Anchor~" you and Shanks called Luffy a cheeky grin on your faces making him glare at the two of you.

Everything was going well until...

SLAM!

"Make way for the source of the mountains!" A man burst through the door getting everyone's attention while Shanks gave you another bite.

"Heh heh...so you call yourselves pirates eh? First time I've seen pirates...You look like a sorry lot to me" said the man that had just entered, a cocky smirk present on his face.

TO BE CONTINUED