Live together

"I...hate bandits"

Luffy said with angry eyebrows as he placed his empty glass water down "SHUT UP BRAT! YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH TROUBLE I'M GOING THROUGH BECAUSE OF YOU?!" Dadan turned to him yelling at the top of her lungs while you ate your rice "Sorry Dadan-san~ I'll look out for Luffy the best I can" you apologized giving the woman a warm grin but she only grabbed you rubbing her cheek into yours "Oh no no no~ you are no problem my dear~ how did you survive with that old man! You poor thing~" her grip was choking you but you just patted her head with a nervous chuckle "take it easy boss" a tiny man named Dogra finally rescued you and let you sit down again next to Luffy who frowned at you, you waived at him as he leaned in giving you his ear "don't worry...you are still my favorite" you whispered quietly for him only to hear making him gasped happily until his stomach growled "I'm still hungry, gimme some of that meat!!" He munched on his chopsticks craving the food in Ace's hands as he devoured it like a monster, you kept looking at him listening to Dadan go again at Luffy since she told him everything about the place "he look like Roux-kun.." You squinted your eyes at him remember the man and the piece of meat until Ace glared right to your soul making you squeak and look away.

"Okay" Luffy said and you nodded after Dadan finished her threatening and lecturing "WHAT?! ISN'T THIS WHERE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CRY?!"

Standing on the doorway, you turned and nodded "let's go" you walked out and Luffy ran behind you "HEY! I'M LUFFY! AND THIS IS SORACHI BUT WE CALL HER SORA!" Luffy called out making Ace turned to glare at you both as usual "DON'T WORRY! I'M NOT MAD AT YOU FOR SPITTING ON ME ANYMORE!" He said with a smile while you stayed silent "IT'S NO BIG DEAL! LET'S BE FRIENDS!!" Luffy requested waiving his arms in the air 'this wouldn't be easy..' you sighed and went after Luffy who pulled you by the wrist.

Going up the hill, you jumped and climbed behind Luffy trying not to fall but when you looked up, a wave of rocks fell on you both. A few coughs escaped your mouth making you cover it, the dust made it hard to search around "Luffy!" you called squinting your eyes until you saw him struggling under a rock, running up to him, you pulled his arm only for it to stretch making you fall "can you not stretch!" You got up pulling it but it stretched with you again "hhmmpphhh!!" Luffy muffled and you sighed "I'll take that as a no".

A few minutes of walking and almost getting lost, you spotted Ace and ran after him, "oh no.." You shook your head at the bridge you're standing on making you hold into a rope "Luffy..this doesn't look safe" you spoke reaching to grab the boy but he wasn't there, your eyes met Ace, his glare was terrifying like it wanted you dead, but he just turned and began to walk away..

"Luffy!!" You screamed horrified when you went to check on the edge and saw his falling figure "hang in there! I'm coming!" Without thinking you instantly jumped after him.

One night and a week later..

"BOSS! BOSS!" A man called out for Dadan "LUFFY AND SORA! THEY'RE BACK!"

"SORA~~!! I MEAN-- TH-THEY'RE ALIVE?!" 

You stood In front of the door for a few seconds breathing heavily, blood ran down from your nose to you neck ruining your shirt "what happened!?" Dadan knelled in front of you but you backed away, your grip on Luffy's thighs only tightened as his figure slept peacefully in your back "we're...*huff*..home..Sorry we're late" you gave the woman a weak smile your lips shaking as she stared at you not knowing what to do, while Luffy was completely healthy with no injuries but his ripped shirt your body was the opposite..you stoop silent for a few second trying to catch your breath until..

"WAAAAAAHHHH!!" 

"Holy.." a man chocked on the glass he came out with "LUFFY WOULDN'T WAKE UUUUP!!" Your scream echoed through the forest as the people around you covered their ears "take it easy. Where were you and what have you been doing?" Dadan asked calmly but you continued to sob "*hic* we..we were chased by wolves *hic* at the bottom o-of the grog" you tried to explain "the grog?! What were you doing down there?!" Dadan asked shocked "PLEASE HELP LUFFY!!" You cried out falling down as Luffy's back hit the ground "okay okay! Don't worry he'll be fine!" The woman picked you up placing a warm towel on your injured knee "it's my fault!! This stupid power!!" You hid your face to her shoulder as the woman melted before snapping back 'so she can use it! Just like Garp said!'

"Wooaahh! We made it back then!" Luffy walked out of his room looking around excited "Luffy!!" You ran up to him hugging him as close as possible making you both fall "Eh! What's wrong!!?"

"you worried me so much!! You didn't wake up for two days!"

"What a long nap"

"No time for jokes you idiot!!"

"Why wouldn't you coooome???" Luffy shook you by the shoulders making you chuckle "sorry~ but Dadan-san said I need rest and train dunno how that works though" you ruffled his hair and placed his hat on his head "take care of it!" You ordered as he saluted you "Hai! Well then! See ya!!" He then ran off waiving at you as you waived back "need any help? Dadan-san" you then turned to the woman who was being held by her men from falling straight to the ground "get a hold of yourself! Boss!!"

"So do you know how to activate it?" Dogra asked as you shook your head "it heals any injury in a human's body?" He added another question as you nodded "not just human even animals...maybe creatures who are alive like grass, flowers..birds" you told him "do you know why you're hair glow when you use it?" Dadan asked combing your silky black hair as you shook your head again "so..based on what we got, you can heal any injury on a creature's body. When it's activated your hair would glow in a golden colour and you'll feel tired and start bleeding from your nose" Dogra explained reading what he wrote on his note book as you and Dadan nodded "and you lose control when you can't control what you feel?" He asked another question as you nodded "enough with the questions!" Suddenly Dadan yelled making you sigh in relief "we'll start training after tomorrow, for now rest and I'll guess Luffy would take you with him tomorrow" Dadan explained as you smiled "thank you! Need help with cleaning?" you told her tugging her pants as she screamed.

"Get a hold of yourself! Boss!"

TO BE CONTINUED