Four of us

"Okay. How 'bout crocodile?" Ace asked leaning his elbow on a tree "yeah! Crocodile's great with rice" Luffy agreed with a big grin "we got a good day! There's about five of them" you said looking down at the creatures "and try not to get eaten this time, Luffy! You only survived last time because Sora saved you" Sabo side eyed the boy, you grabbed the long pipe from the ground before getting into your position with the boys "let's do this!"

"Good catch today~" You happily said whipping the weapon between your arms "finally we made it" Ace and Luffy let go of the rope, looking up you smiled at the long male Magra "we're home!" You announced, when you turned you found Sabo waiting for you, offering you a hand to help you down taking it you gave him a toothy grin as a 'thank you', but he didn't let go, he pulled you with a warm smile to run after the two boys.

In front of you now, was a big mountain of meat, three hungry boys, an angry woman, a small man, and about 20 murdering men.

"WAIT!!" Before anyone could move you held your arms up in their air as everyone turned to you confused "what's wrong?" Dogra asked as you sniffed the air "do you guys smell this?" You turned to them looking around "huh?" Ace sniffed the air along with a few men "what is this smell?" You closed your nose disgusted "the smell of meat~" Luffy answered his droll rolling down his mouth "No! It's something else! What if it's something that wants to take the meat!!" You told them stepping to the front as everyone panicked.

Smirking smugly you turned to the huge pile 'perfect!' you reached out "there's nothing i swe-" Ace turned to look at you but his jaw dropped "YOU LITTLE DEVIL!!" A man yelled jumping on you but you managed to get away "Hehe~" You chuckled placing the meat between your teeth before grabbing the fifth piece, two on the left hand, two on the right and one in your mouth "AAAAAHHHH!!" Luffy now opened his mouth wide open at you from your left his body flying over at you "SORAAAAA!!" and another man on your right came your way, looking both sides you just stepped to the front letting them crush into each other before running off "hey Sora! That's for all of us to share right?" Sabo said getting closer avoiding the flying men around as the food war already started.

You glared at him and muffled something he couldn't understand until a man fell on him, when he looked up you were already gone.

"SOOOORAAAA!!!!"

"DON'T YOU DARE!!!"

"MEEEAAAT~!!"

"YOU GUYS ARE REAL IDIOTS~!"

Looking at the map between your hands, you scanned it carefully "where are we going today?" Ace walked out with Luffy and Sabo "Dunno" Sabo answered shrugging "what about Edge town? We can get some real good stuff" you suggested rolling the map and letting slide into the hole of your pipe yet no one answered you "guys?" You walked up to them and still no answer "how about more training?" Luffy suggested "guuyyss!" You waived at them "nah we should do something else. Got any ideas, Sabo?" Ace shook his head "didn't you hear me?" You tilted your head confused "should we go hunting again? How about a gazelle this time?" Sabo looked at Ace and Luffy as they nodded before walking off "hmph!" You huffed crossing your arms 'so they're ignoring me!!'

"C'moooon we said we're sorryyyyy" Luffy hold into you like a koala as you ignored him still dead silent "it was Ace's ideaaaa!" Sabo whined grabbing into your shoulder "huh!? No it wasn't!!" Ace protested, he jumped on Sabo, both breaking into a cat fight "they made me do it!! I didn't want to ignore you" Luffy's arms and legs tightened around you almost chocking you but no matter what they said or did...you haven't spoken a word..

Standing on the hill, you looked at the gate at the end of trash mountain "alright you guys, you better act well cause today..we gonna get fancy" you placed your hands in your hips turning to the three boys behind you grinning "so you're not mad anymore?!" Luffy asked "I can never get mad at you guys now can I?" You sighed only for the three of them to jump on you "hey hey hey!! We're gonna fall!"

Ace placed down a box next to you "thanks" you went to open it but he just stood there "what's in there?" He asked and you just chuckled "the keys to our mission!"

Popping you're head out of the dresse's collar you wore the gloves who were left on the box "are you dooonnee?" You heard Luffy ask "hey! Don't peak!" But Sabo grabbed him "don't worry I'm done" you told them dusting the dress as the three walked out "how do I look?" You asked doing a quick spin "like a princess!" Ace gave you thumb up, Sabo walked up to you "wait gonna fix this real quick" Sabo got closer crouching down and pulled you closer fixing the little bow around your neck "there you go!" He said standing up "okay then! Let's get to action!"

"Whatever's fine! I wanna eat soon!" Luffy said as you walked next to the unsteady man that weird wobbled left and right "you will! Just wait a little and walk properly!" you told them giving a harsh quick to his leg as he jumped of pain "Ay ay ay! Sora!! Why me!!" Luffy whined as you huffed "let's go!"

The old shabby man walkedinside the restaurant, you were stopped making you hide behind him "what are you doing?! People like you are not allowed here!" A man said his hands up as you sighed relieved "uumm- excuse me..." You mumbled shyly making everyone look your way when you came from behind the dirty coat "Papa and I want to eat here. Please, if you don't mind.." you bowed down before smiling at the people around you making them gush at how adorable you looked "this would do. VIP room please" you pulled out a golden watch decorated with beautiful dimands as the man greedly took it "didn't know she can act" Ace mumbled to the two.

"Green light you guys! Enjoy the food!" Hearing your voice you all jumped on the food.Taking off the dress, you stretched out after getting the uncomfortable cloth off of you "hey!!" You stabbed Luffy's hand with your chopsticks when you saw his stretched hand sneak to grab your bowl of ramen.

You and the three boys enjoyed the meals like it was your last, ordering over and over again to the point there were no more ingredients. "Careful there" you felt Sabo wipe your cheek with a napkin gently before going back to his food "Sabo..I didn't know you were this type of guy" Ace mocked sticking his tongue out.

The moment you heard a woman scream you quickly slurped the rest of the sauce, feeling something around your waist and glass breaking you waived at the shocked woman in front of you "bye bye~ thank you for the food" that was all you said before falling of the window and disappearing.

"THIEVES! THEY ATE AND DIDN'T PAY!!"

"Phew! That was good!"

"See? I told you so! Good plan Sora!!" Ace looked up at your falling form on top and you grinned proudly.

Bouncing off the tent and almost tripping to the ground, Ace luckily grabbed you, you then catched your metal pipe Sabo tossed you and pulled out your map "which way!?" Ace turned to look at you as you scanned the map "left to get dessert! And right for a hiding spot!" You told them rolling the map "left!!" Luffy jumped making you all laughed "we'll come back idiot! Right for now!!!" Ace ordered as you all speed up.

"Sabo?! SABO!! WAIT!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED