our friends

But suddenly the rabbits began to jump up and down, one after the other, snow around them being blown in the air, but for now, it was good they stopped chasing you.

Instead, you were now running off from an avalanche that those stupid Rabbits caused!

You ran and ran, at some point, Sanji picked you up in a bridal style to help you, none of you were safe, there wasn't a high rock or anything, Luffy tried to get a tree to slide down with it, but instead, it caused you to go down the mountain you spend hours climbing.

Suddenly, You were flying..

"A man should be gentle with a lady"

Luffy's arm caught you, you watched Sanji smile disappeare under blood and snow, crashing into a rock and falling in the cold snow "SANJI!!!" Luffy yelled horrified..

Even when Luffy stretched his arm to get a hold of him, his glove was all that came back.

"Grr.." little soft noises filled the silence, "gggrrrr!" His calls was all there was left after the avalanche destroyed all that came her way, his blood pained the white snow red as he dig and dig, the little rabbit was only hoping his parent was safe..

Until a hand picked him up, making him panick and try to break free, but another took the paw of his parent and pulled them out. The little one jumped to their mother or father, both finally looking back at the straw hat kid and the black haired girl wiping her bloody noise, take a blond from the biy and continue their way...

But as they watched them being attack, run and jump around for the sake of their friends, the rabbits couldn't just sit and watch.

You let out a shaky breath, hardly pulling your legs out of he cold snow to take a step, "I'll carry San-" "no.." you didn't even let Luffy finish "He didn't even wake up..I tried to heal him but..." You bit your lip and looked to the ground "it's the least I could do" but you regained your self, turning to your captain to smile at him, it was times like this that you needed each..as much as he needed you, you needed him.

It was a long trip, yet at last..

The long mountain stood proud in front of you, you couldn't even see it's end from the fog, but you and Luffy took off your shoes, making sure each of your crew mates were tied tightly around you, before you began climbing...

Shivering, it was cold..it was getting colder and colder, your vision blurry as you took a deep breath to pull yourself up again, not caring for the blood running down your arms from your finger tips. You tried to pull your body, but your arms refused to obey you, the moment your hand slipped..a trail of blood marked it's way as you slipped down, biting your lip to hold your screaming so it wouldn't cause another an avalanche..because if you opened those lips, the mountains themselves would crumble down.

Until something caught your coat, Luffy's breath touched your skin, eyes looking at you in concerned as he groaned trying to pull your body and Sanji's up, his trembling lips clutching to your cloth until you were back up with him.

It went on for what seemed like hours, your skin slowly turning blue and purple, it was so suffocating, probably from the lack of oxygen from such height. And before you knew it, Luffy wrapped an arm around your waist and Sanji, using the last bit of strength he had to pull you at the top..you finally made it.

Nami looked to the window next to her, snow falling down gently, did they make it? 'Where is Luffy and Sanji-kun? What about Sora?' that was all she could think about, other than the talking animal she met and the elder lady, it seemed like they were the ones who tended her.

She was forced to stay in bed, 10 days at least, and the fact she could've died in 2 days..if they were any late...The orange haired girl shook the thought of her head.

🦝:"AAAAAAHH!! HELP MEEEEE!!!"

🍖:"Stop sweet meaaat!"

🚬:"Luffy just wait a little! We'll catch and I'll cook it for you!"

🦝:"I AM NOT FOOOOD!"

Nami decided to forget the scene that just passed, "oh, they recovered fast!" The elder woman grinned, her mind replaying the first time she met them.

"Doc..doctorine.." the woman turned, almost dropping the girl in her arms at the sight

"Th...the-" a cold hard grabbed her, the boy with the straw hat looked at her with such concerned eyes, like he didn't even care for himself, "don't worry kid, we'll get you treated-" "THEY'RE MY FRIENDS!! Please..."

And after him..

Her wounds seemed to have reopened, her body trembling as she stood beside the door of the room where the other three were.

"Who are you?" The sight in front of her was not something you'll see everyday, not even in a hundred years, but ut wasn't her first time seeing it..

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY FRIENDS!!?"

Her voice made windows shatter..The elder woman had to put the girl on the bed in a hurry, before electricity shot through her body.

Thud!

And she passed out...

TO BE CONTINUED