Don Krieg

Before you can walk away, you were placed on a chair and pulled back to the table next to Nami, in second each of you had a delicate well made dessert "no no don't worry Sorachi-swan! You just sit and enjoy the meal" Sanji popped out between the both of you and poured you some 'Grand Marnier', you took a bite beaming of how good it is like Nami before taking another one and feeding it to Luffy who was next to you with his mouth whide open "So good!!" He jumped up an you chuckled, until you realized the food might add to the money you gotta pay back Zeff, you stopped eating to think leaving Luffy the chance to jump on your food only to be grabbed by you.

Nami noticed you dozing off, she took off a few seconds to try and understand why would you suddenly stop eating until it hit her "oh Mr cook~" she called out and the blond was between you both in a second leaving Usopp to yell like an idiot "the food here is a tad too expensive for us" the female cupped Sanji's face in her hands making him turn red "then it shall be off of charge for you, ladies!" He told her with heart eyes "You're paying tho" before turning to glare at Usopp and Zoro, "you didn't have to do that" you took a sip off your drink and Nami giggled before sending you a wink.

Two days later...

After some kicking and screaming and fighting, it was decided you could at least serve the customers and get their orders, Sanji refused for you to clean or mop, he even said he'll do them himself.

As you placed the dishes to a couple, you noticed some customers look out the windows, some shaking and gasping as they whispered, you got curious and went to check it, stepping out next to Luffy and Sanji "eh? Did Gin come back?" When you spoke Luffy grinned while Sanji's eyes turned to hearts, your eyes looked up to the flag, 'a skull with two hourglasses on the side..' then they traveled to the head 'a lion? No maybe a panther' you couldn't figure out from the shunk missing it, despite all the rumors of this crew...they're ship was completely beat up, barely moving on the sea..

"IT'S DON KRIEG PIRATE SHIP!!"

A customer yelled out, and the door suddenly opened revealing two men "Gin! Glad to see you doing well~" you waived to him "I see you bought someone today too" you raise an eyebrow as you walked up to the two, yet Don sudden lost his balance and fell so you grabbed him along with Gin to help him lay down, the man began begging for food, to even sitting on his knees and bowing down, yet despite it, Patty was laughing, telling the others to contact the government, making the customers around him cheer for him...

Acting or not, anyone would do anything to get a piece of bread when they're starving to death..You got up and stood in front of Patty confusing him, your body was moving on it own, and before you knew it, you had send a kick to the side of his head, and at that moment so did Sanji on the other side, leaving the poor man to stumble and fall to the ground unconscious "thank you~" you took the dish from Sanji and placed it in front of Don "eat up~" you got up, your eyes met Gin's and you smiled gently and he smiled back thanking you "nah don't worry about it" you shook your head wiping your hands with the apron wrapped around your waist. And despite all the warnings of the cooks around you, you ignored it, you knew the real Don hiding behind this acting, a pirate like him is the kind to fool you with his innocent poor eyes before he stabs you in the back.

As the man got up, you felt a hand push you away while another one grabbed your arm and pulled you, it went so slow that you had to watch Sanji getting thrown away by Don, you fell to the ground after slipping while Gin put a hand in front of you after he pulled you away from getting attacked, screaming and yelling at his own captain for attacking their 'saviours' only to be grabbed by Don and getting his shoulder broken, when Gin fell to the ground trembling holding into his shoulder, you wanted to get up and heal him but it wasn't the smartest option right now "don't move so much" you helped him sit up, yet he didn't look at you, listening to his captain order the cooks to prepare 100 meals for his injured starving crew, you noticed Sanji get up and walk away to make them, only for the cooks to surround him, each holding up a gun "well then" you got up after and began walking after him, passing by Don, the cooks and Sanji "I guess we got a lot of customers today, how fun" you stopped when you felt a tap on the back of your head "YOU BASTARD!!" and then Sanji yelling "I'm sorry Sorachi-chan" Carne apologized, he didn't want to a hold a gun to your head but he had no other way to stop you "Don't worry, but...when a meal is done, and as a sever here, it's my job to take it to the customers" your words confused him and the others.

Suddenly, Patty got up and hit Sanji on the head making him fall to the ground as the others ran to hold him down. You turned your head to find Patty with a large canon in the shape of a crab, that he used to fire at Don destroying the entrance of the restaurant "I'm not cleaning it" you huffed crossing your arms causing Sanji to beam of how 'cute' you looked.

"Serving that pile of crap as a dessert???!! This is the worst restaurant I've been to!" Before you could react, Don began shooting the restaurant like a wild animal, every cook got shot as their blood splatter everywhere, just when you saw a bullet come your way, you felt something wrap your waist and pull you away, you looked up to Luffy who was panting eyes wide open at Don "are you okay?!!" He then shifted his eyes to you, shaking you back and forth and you simply nodded "yeah, you could say I almost became a donut desert, you were as fast as a bullet!"

Everyone held into their injuries tight only to look at you in complete shock at the puns you made, yet their eyes went wide open at the big sack of food getting placed in front of Don "OWNER ZEFF?!!" They yelled horrified "..This should be about 100 dish to your crew" the old man spoke, Don smirked before his eyes looked at you which you glared at as he pointed at you making everyone turn their heads to you.

"Well then. Oi you! Girlie! Go serve it to me crew and while you're at it, treat their injuries!"

​​​​​​​TO BE CONTINUED