Won't lose anything!!

You sat on the railing and watched the fight get unfolded, legs crossed while your cheek rested on your palm while your other hand held Luffy's hat, as your mind was fixed on Zoro and Nami, you had the feeling of an ache ache in your heart..what was it from? It was unsettling that you couldn't focus...

"Leave the ship!? As if!" Until Sanji spoke, a hand in front of Luffy to stop him from attacking someone, when you looked down, you noticed owner Zeff on the ground, a gun pointing to his head by Gin. Suddenly a weird guy decorated in pearls jumped and smashed his two giant pearls on Sanji's head, making his blood splatter everywhere as the blond crashed to wall but he sat up, gasping for air, not letting Luffy attack the enemy "WHY DIDN'T YOU DODGE THAT?!!" Luffy yelled in confusion "Because...that damn old geezer is held at gunpoint by him.." the blond weakly answered, shocking Gin who tried to persuade him in how easier and safer it would be to leave then to fight

"This ship, is the geezer's treasure!"

"I took everything away from him..His strength! his Dreams!! Which is why..I DON'T WANT HIM LOSE ANYTHING ELSE!!!"

just as about Pearl opened his arm to his Sanji again "Pearl.."  "hmm~ Don Krieg's crew, a Joly Roger with two hourglasses to the sides, it's show to your victims that their time is up, am I right?" Your voice cut him off as everyone stopped to look at you, Krieg smirked "yeah!! That's the Joly Roger that will make us kings!!" He said proudly "despite that..you guys aren't that strong" but your words made his eyes go wide open "50 ships and a 100 men, you guys set to the Grand Line yet only one ship came back and all of your men were as dead as zombies" you spinned the straw hat on the tip of your finger "you guys rely on number more than strength..only three of you seem to be capable of fighting, which is the captain, Gin and the pearl dude..a crew who's known for tricking and sabotage...let's not forget back stabbing and their love for money and shiny Jewel" a smirk creeped on your lips as you side eyed Don, who was glaring right at your soul "that's why.." you let the hat fall on your head, it's shadow covering your eyes as you stood on the railing and raised your leg "you guys lost.." and you kicked it down, slamming it right into Pearl's head and making his fall right back to the ground after his jumped your way, the impact cause most of the fire to pull out as the ground cracked. it was silent yet the cracks kept getting bigger and bigger until it collapsed.

"Get up. Sanji! You're fight isn't over" you called, the male sighed and let out a puff of smoke "you ate your own leg and gave me all the food, you save my life.." he punched the ground and pushed his body to get up, wiping the blood off his nose "if I can't even risk my life to save him, THEN I CAN NEVER REPAY MY DEPT TO HIM!!" Whispers could be heard from the cooks as they were putting the pieces together, yet the cracks from your kick kept getting bigger and bigger until it collapsed "oh..I'm sorry~! Everyone alright?" you bend down to get a better look, holding to Luffy's hat so it wouldn't fall "Yeeees!!! Sorachi-swaan~~!!" Sanji instantly nodded with a big toothy smile, Luffy looked up to you while the people around turned white and pale as ghosts probably not believing what you just did, Don Krieg's crew were swimming like crazy fish to find something to hold into "this is the ship you want right?" You pointed to the ship's head with your finger "then we're gonna sink it" Luffy grinned, cracking his knuckles.

Everyone went quite trying to comprehend what you both announced "WHAAAAAAAAAT??!!" Until they began screaming, Sanji grabbed Luffy and rocked him back and forth, yet Luffy slapped his hand away "so you're planning on dying for this restaurant?! What are you stupid??" The boy said before grabbed the blond's collar "YOU WON'T BE REPAYING ANY DEBT BY DYING!!" his words shocked everyone as hey could only watch "that's not what he saved you for!! To throw away your life like that after being saved.." he added, clenching his teeth before an argument broke out.

When you were about to get off the railing, you felt a shock of pain through your ankle and you slipped, and in some sort of way, Sanji's sixth sense was activated and he ran your way 'I must not..' it's like he was on a marathon as he jumped from a broken floor piece to another and reached his arms out 'LET SORACHI-SAN FALL!!' it was perfect timing and he caught you in his arms and you landed perfectly in them, "wow" everyone clapped for him and nodded even Luffy "are you okay? Sorachi-san" the blood gently placed on your legs and you let out a dry chuckle and nodded "thank you" you reached your hand to his hair and ruffled it, he paused for a few seconds, light twinkled in his eyes as he smiled, everything around felt like they disappeared and all he could feel was your gentle touch "Anything for you~~!!" Before we went to his normal self again.

"Oi oi..stop this childish acting now! There's nothing you can do against us! As long as we have a hostage that is!!" Pearl slowly got up, despite the blood running down his head and nose but tonfa weighted with metal spheres crashed to his iron armor breaking to pieces in seconds 

"GIN?!!"

"GIN?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? YOU DARE BETRAY ME!!"

"My apologies Don Krieg but please allow me..to put an end to our saviors with my own two hands"

TO BE CONTINUED