An arm

"MOVE YOUR FOOT! YOU STINKING MOUNTAIN APE!!" Luffy struggled under the man's foot, you felt someone pick you up by your collar and throw you next to Luffy making you roll a few times knocking the air out of your lungs "ack-! a-are..are you okay? Luffy.." you mumbled breath hitching as you looked at the boy white and black spots messed up your vision while he looked back at you his tears forming under his eyes "So..Sora..."

Being picked up again from the back of your collar you kicked and punched the air the best you could "LET GO!"

"LET THE CHILDREN GO!! please.." Then you heard the mayor's voice making you stop "I don't know what Luffy and Sorachi did..and I have no intentions of fighting you people...but if it's money you want, you'll get it. Just don't hurt the children!!" The old man begged bowing to the ground "mayor! get up! Don't worry about us!! This stinky man doesn't deserve money!" You yelled grabbing Higuma's wrist who held into you tightly but the mayor's words didn't work.

"SORA!!"

Makino's horrified voice made you flinch, as the sword rested a few inches away from your neck "that does it. For the boy, I'm not gonna sell him...I'm gonna kill him!" Higuma scoffed before turning his gaze to you "while her...I can use her wisely she's a gifted one, she's his daughter isn't she?" his words made you tremble..

"You-..." You managed to say with your trembling lips "huh?" The man raised an eyebrow "what did ya say?" moving his arm till your face met his, you cringed at his stinky breath but your hair was in the way..looking up, your eyes glared at him. You spat some of your blood splatter on the man's face..

"Nobody came to greet us at the harbor. I was wondering what was going on..." Shanks's voice made everyone stop in their tracks but your eyes didn't leave Higuma as he sweat at those burning grey eyes...

"Oh..it's you mountain bandits again! Luffy! I thought your punch was as powerful as a pistol. Weren't you supposed to protect Sora?" Shanks spoke raising an eyebrow "NOT NOW CAP'N!!" The latter hit the ground with his fist while Higuma said something you couldn't hear, his voice sounded like it was far "I don't know what you want but you'd better back off before you get hurt. Come any closer and we'll have to kill you...Cowards" a member warned making you clench your fists till your knuckles turned white...you felt so useless.

Yet Shanks only walked closer and closer "didn't you hear him?! Don't come any closer..." That, until a man pointed a gun at Shanks's head making you look at him "you're putting your life on the line by pointing that at me" Shanks side-eyed him.

BOOM!

You closed your eyes when you heard the loud gunshot "sorry Sora" Shanks waived his hand at you as the enemy's body fell lifeless on the ground "hey! Heal him!" Suddenly Higuma started shaking you but you didn't reply "HEAL HIM! YOU BITCH!!" "Argh!!" Frustrated he tossed your body to the ground making you cough even more blood as you curled up in a ball clenching your head then everything started to go dark, Roux at this point finished his bite in one bite, Yasopp pulled two pistols cursing under his breath. 

You could hear Makino call you her hands covering her shaking mouth as tears threatened to fall from her eyes "fool..stop whining. Landlubbers you're not dealing with saints here" Benn spoke lighting his cigarette as Shanks glared to the leader, his blood boiling even more, when the male placed his sword around your neck "IF YOU DON'T HEAL HIM! I'LL JUST KILL YOU!! YOU'RE USELESS IF YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING!!!" 

Then he got cut off "Listen up...you can pour drinks on me, you can throw food at me...you can even spit on me. I'll just laugh that stuff off but..."

"GOOD REASON OR NOT...NOBODY HURTS A FRIEND OF MINE!!!!"

Luffy looked at Shanks sweating, not even caring for the foot on his face "friend?!" when you heard Higuma order his man to kill Shanks and his crew you blacked out...

"OH NO! I LET HIM ESCAPE! WE'VE GOTTA SAVE LUFFY AND SORA!!" Shanks panicked holding into his head "calm down captain! We'll all go out and look for them! We'll find them!!" Tried Roux to calm him down 

"YOU FUCKING LOST MY SISTER!!?" Out of nowhere Shanks fell face first to the ground "calm down Tsukishima we'll find them" a calm voice reassured as he pulled Shanks up "and don't bully my dear captain~" Wakusei smiled slapping the red-haired back making him wince in pain.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" slowly feeling yourself gain consciousness despite the sudden throb that hit your head, you opened your eyes letting them adjust to the strong light, looking up, you found Luffy in front of you "Luffy..? Where....where are we?" You asked getting up but another throb in your head made you fall back as you held tightly into it, when you looked at your palm you only found blood on it.

"SORA! YOU'RE AWAKE!!" Luffy turned to you with a happy grin on his lips as he felt himself on the edge of crying, looking around all you can see was the sea and the village far away..

"Huh?" then you went flying with Luffy on top of you as he had the same look on his face..shocked but horrified as you both hit the water.

Desperately holding into Luffy, you tried to bring him up but the waves were stronger and it ended up with you both sinking, holding into hisbody, Luffy's tears mixed with the salty water as he cursed and tried to take you up, breathing the air in your lungs again, you coughed a few times then felt someone squeeze your shoulder making you gasp at the struggling figure of Luffy.

The waves just kept drowning you both, you stared in horror when a creature jumped out eating Higuma and his boat in one bite before turning to you and Luffy "YAAAA!!" Luffy pushed and kicked "SOMEBODY HELP!!" You yelled too not feeling your tears but only yourself trembling as the monster looked at you both with his red crimson eyes like blood, as it jumped ready to eat you now, you closed your eyes hugging Luffy tighter..

"Shanks!!" Suddenly Luffy screamed as you felt an arm grab you and the boy and pull you into a tight warm embrace before glaring at the sea king.

"Get out of here!!"

You choked when you accidentally gulped the salty water, holding desperately at Shank's shirt with a tight fist "Luffy...Sora, I'm sorry. Makino told me what happened. You stood up for me" the male said as you looked at him eyes wide open "shanks.." You mumbled his name "Hey stop crying? You two are tough remember?" He looked down at you two noticing your empty eyes and the blood puddle surrounding them as Luffy sobbed...

"Shanks.." You ignored your bleeding nose who ruined the male's shirt "BUT SHANKS!! WHAT ABOUT YOUR ARM!!?" Luffy screamed burying his face into the male's chest yet you couldn't move.

"I'll heal it...I promise I will" you said "it's a small price to pay...just an arm I'm just glad you both are okay" Shanks moved his arm to ruffle your hair that glowed "I'LL HEAL IT!!"

"Sora calm down"

"I'LL BRING IT BACK! I'M DONE BEING USELESS!!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED