Mo-chan!

With that, we set sail again, the weather was in our luck too, being nice and clear..

You laid on the roof of the cabin, letting the air play with your hair while the sun's light gently caressed your skin, the sea's smell filling your nostrils until food replaced it, and how good it smelled!

"Sorachi-swaaan!! You're food is ready!" Before you could get up, you already found Sanji in front of you with your meal, he was bowing down with a rose in his mouth, "you don't have to bow down y'know.." you took the plate with a smile, ruffling his hair on your way before sitting on the edge of the roof with crossed legs and taking your first spoon, you had a sting feeling in your heart that you couldn't rest..

Suddenly, the sea began to tremble and the boat wobbled on the water, until a huge waterfall appeared before your eyes, "what's that?" Luffy and the other two looked up while you took your second serving from Sanji.

"Eh?" Until you finally paid attention, and it was a huge cow looking right at you all, you gulped your food and started at it with wide open eyes 'so cute..!!!' you noticed him sniffing the food, his eyes focused on it, so you stood up and reached your plate out from him "here! You hungry? Come eat with us⁠♡" You smiled when he slowly got closer "Sanji's food is the best!" He licked your cheek and you gently patted his head as he licked clean the plate "there you go~" "WHAAAAAT?!! IT'S A GRANDLINE MONSTER!!" The three yelled at the top of their lungs causing the poor thing to shake and try to hide behind you "Who're you calling a monster? It's a sea king.." you rubbed your hand into his nose to calm him down and he eventually leaned in, he then bend down, lifting you up with his nose and throwing you on his head "NOOO!! SORACHI-SWAAAN!! PUT HER DOWN!!" "SORAAAA" "SISTER!!!!" 

while the three screamed like a bunch of idiots....

"Thank you buddy!" You patted on the cow's head where you sat, after giving him more food, he wouldn't leave your side, so you asked him for a ride and he strangely knew where he was going. Before you knew it, you and the three boys where holding into dear life.

Luffy, Sora, Sanji, yosaku have arrived!

"THANK YOU~~~ MO-CHAAAN♡!" You waved from afar at your friend who looked at you with teary eyes as you flew away. "MOOOOOO!!!"

"Yaaa-hooo!! It's like we're really flying!!"

"That's because we WERE SENT FLYING!!! YOU IDIOT!"

"WE'RE GONNA FAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!!!!!"

And then the boat started to go down and down, "hold on everyone!!" You grabbed the straw hat and placed it on Luffy head before holding into him as you watched the ground come closer, and so did another running figure? He had green hair with three swords wrapped around his waist, and he was running, you eventually landed yet the boat didn't stop and it hit the boor guy, it went in slow motion as his face went from tired to freaked out at Luffy's wide open mouth before crashing into a rock.

"Zoro!" You jumped off immediately and went to help him "what do you think you're doing??!!" He yelled at the boy's holding into his bleeding head "we're here to get Nami back obviously. Have you found her yet?" The raven haired boy answered "where's Usopp and Johnny?" While Sanji asked for the other missing two "oh shit Usopp.." you heard Zoro curse and you took out a napkin to wipe the blood off.

Just when Zoro started rumbling about Arlong, a scream made you all freeze in your place..

"it's too late...brother Usopp.....WAS MURDERED BY SISTER NAMI!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED