Letter

"AAAACCCEEEE!!!"

You screamed out the boy's name then shut your eyes close upon hearing the loud gunshot echo through your body sending a chill down your spine "let go of Ace!" Hearing the familiar voice you looked up, tears finally leaving your eyes..

"Dadan-san! Why..why are you-" then your body failed you as you dropped to the ground, chest going up and down at a slow motion as you gasped for air..

"Sora!!"

"Luffy your wounds..huh? are healed.." Dogra held Luffy up while Dadan carried you in her arms "Sabo.." She looked down when she heard you mumble, your small body trembled in her embrace as she sighed wiping the blood off your nose before giving you off to one of her men.

"A-Ace..Dadan-san" hearing you, the two turned to look at your figure with a weak smile on your face "*huff*--me and..t-the others will *huff*- will be waiting for you..."

Yet..they didn't come back..

Placing your arm over his shoulder, Luffy placed his hat on your head as you both hardly walked up to hold into a wall "Luffy! Sora! Easy you two!! You're not recovered yet! Where are you going?" One of the crew came after you both but the moment you opened the door, you fell down unable to get up so the man came and picked you up both "see I told you..especially you, Sora" he told you.

After laying you down into the soft mattress, you looked with empty eyes at the ceiling unable to speak, the only thing that probably showed that your alive was that you breathing, body trembling of pain..the only things on your mind were..

Sabo..

Ace..

Luffy..

And Dadan-san...

Luffy sat next to you, a few bandages wrapped around his body as he held his sobs, tears sitting at the edge of his shut down eyes "I wanna see Ace!! I know that Sabo is worrying about us too!! -hic- AAARRGGHH!!" The boy cried out hands scrunched up in tight fits "hey now...they're okay.." You managed to finally slip those words from your lips as Luffy choked on his sobs. Your mind played all sort of memories, with Ace, Sabo and Luffy, with Dadan and the crew, with Pops..you recalled their smiles, their determined personalities...

"Ace..Sabo" your way was blocked by an arm as the member stopped you and Luffy, unlike Luffy, you simply stopped, an empty gaze in your eyes that made everyone flinch "they are alive" you mumbled "Ace...Sabo and Dadan-san" your eyes fixed on the door, like you were waiting for them to come in any second now like they always do, Dadan holding each boy as she scolded them because they probably got into trouble again..

Until a sickening feeling grew in your guts, making you fall to your knees as your eyes now stared at the ground "Sabo.." That name made Luffy jolt to you "are you okay?! What's wrong?" He shook you by your shoulders, your body was comprehending what it was feeling...it was like electricity shocked you..You slowly looked up to Luffy

"Sabo is alive...right, Luffy?"

Hours past by, silence was the only thing that filled the air as you and Luffy sat next to each other. You brought your legs to your chest wrapping your arms them, you couldn't bare to talk, to look into anyone's eyes..until you heard it..

"Those two..THEY'RE BACK!!!"

Running outside, your eyes lit up with life upon seeing them, Ace and Dadan alive in front of you..

"Sora..I need to wear my shirt.."

"No"

"Get off"

"No"

"ACCEEE!!"

"AAARGH!! NOT YOU TOO LUFFY! did you guys really thought I was dead?!" Ace raised an eyebrow looking down at Luffy who hugged his waist bawling like a baby while you wrapped your legs around Ace's torse hiding your face into his back refusing to let go "took you long enough..idiots" your grip into his neck tightned a little as Ace bonked Luffy's head scolding him.

Listening to Ace tell what happened to him with Dadan, you turned to look at the woman with a warm smile "glad to hear you're okay..Dadan-san, thank for bringing Ace back" you bowed down a little as the woman grinned with shining eyes "no~ it was nothing dear~" Everyone can see sparkles around her "Oi oi.."

Dadan laid in her bed, a question filled her mind as she finally decided to fill her curiosity "Ace, at that moment...why didn't you run?" She finally asked body itching to hear the freckles boy's answer, at first he hesitant but he spoke up "I can't help getting fired up sometimes. I'm afraid that if I run..I'll leave something important behind" the little boy answered..

"At that moment...Luffy and Sora were behind me.."

Then the worst news came...

That sickening feeling in your guts...that unsettling feeling in your heart..Sabo...died?

You felt your heart break into a million pieces, your body froze like ice in it's spot, nothing went through your mind but just his face..his smile showed up..his voice ringed in your ear..

"Sabo..he-he wasn't happy!" Luffy's shaky voice spoke up as tears piled up in his eyes "Sabo is not dead" you then said, voice like a robot, you turned and walked away, one phrase repeating over and over again "Sabo is not dead.."

"Sabo is not dead..."

"Sabo...is not dead"

When your finally disappeared after turning to go to bed...hoping you'll wake up from this nightmare..

Grabbing into his hair, Ace rocked back and forth muttering to himself before jolting up and grabbing his weapon only to be stopped by Dadan as she yelled at him..

"Dadan-san..." The soft voice made everyone flinch not baring to look at the little girl by the door..

Drip..Drip...

"What's all the fuss about?" Your hand held into the door frame as blood dripped down your cheek "Sora..what happened?" A member walked up to you rubbing the injury with a warm towel "sorry...I flicked my cheek so hard I thought I'll wake up..." you turned to look at Ace and Dadan noting their trembling bodies "don't worry...as long as I'm alive, no one will die" you walked up to Luffy cupping his face in your hands as you grinned "Sabo is alive..okay?" As he hicced, he shut his eyes close and screamed out, you pulled his close hugging him tightly as he reached out grabbing into your shirt..

"SAABOOOOOO!!"

Ace, Luffy, Sora. 

I hope you guys weren't hurt in the fire. I'm worried about you guys but I know you're all right. Unfortunately for you three, by the time you get this letter...I'll already be at sea. A lot of stuff happened, but I decided to set sail before you guys. My destination is anywhere but here. I'm going to become stronger so I can be a pirate. Pirates are freer than anyone else in this world. Us four should become pirates one of these days! Then we can meet again somewhere out there. This ocean is vast and free! We'll meet again someday! Another thing, Ace, are you the oldest or am I? Sora said since I'm taller then it's me! Two old brothers, one little brothers and their youngest partner and I have a feeling why we never managed to call Sora our sister, but the bond we share is the greatest treasure I have. Luffy is still weak and a crybaby boot, Sora always carries too much on her and act tough but she's as goofy as us...they're our family. Take care of them.

TO BE CONTINUED