A princess

"SHOOT!!!"

"Shield!!" With a flick of your wrist, you held your scythe in front of you as you spun in great speed, creating a sort of shield of how fast you spin it, bullets began to hit it in all places before they bounced back at the assassins, making them fall down one after the other.

You grinned at the footsteps that surrounded you. As the workers reached the rooftop you were at, they gasped upon not finding you but rather finding an empty space "yoo-hoo~ I said don't wake up my crew!" Until a lightning wave pierced through them, cutting through them and blowing them off.

You looked to your right as more were coming, you backed almost falling off the edge after one threw his knife at you, but you spun your heels digging them to the ground and began running for dear life. Jumping from a rooftop to the other, using your scythe to protect you from different bullets shot your way, but as you jumped to the next, you already found a group waiting for you. They're smugly smiled spread across their faces like they won, but to their luck, you waved at them and leaned back, your body falling off and disappearing in a blink of an eye.

"Where did she go???" Yet as they looked down, you were nowhere to be seen. 

"Well then~" you placed you scythe on your back, still tacked in case they wanted to still fight but you doubted it, since Zoro also withdrew his swords before he let loose of the passed out woman, Miss Monday as they called her.

After you landed on the floor and walked up to Zoro. All the workers were nothing but mere passed out bodies on the ground now.

"And I don't even have a scratch on me~" you nudged Zoro hinting at his bleeding forehead but he grabbed your head "I saw you slip after you jumped off" he spoke in a scary voice that you chuckled stupidly, but then he wrapped a hand around your waist and placed you on his shoulder, your eyes winked at Miss Wednesday, Mr 9 and the mayor before Zoro jumped out of their sight.

You hid behind a wall to avoid being attack by 9, but Zoro took him down easily, and as your eyes fell on Miss Wednesday as she was about to launch at Zoro and her duck, you tilted your head and didn't even bother move when her duck surpassed Zoro and fell off the roof with the woman. Zoro threw you a confused look but you just shrugged.

After a few fights left and right, rescuing your passed out from too much eating captain, you sighed as you sat on his bouncy stomach. Your eyes began to flutter too, Luffy stomach dropped you softly as you didn't hold yourself with feet anymore but rather laid on him, you looked at the moon one last time and everything slowly went dark.

...

'She slept through it like a baby' Nami shook her head. Before looking up, and watching Zoro... currently running from an angry full Luffy who's trying to kill him.

Miss Wednesday, or should we call her Princess of Alabasta, the traitor of Baroque works who was trying to run away was accidentally saved by the stretchy boy who beat up Mr5, and Zoro who simply dodged Miss Valentine. But they were fighting and about to clash!!

🍖:"Gomu Gomu.." 

"Oni..":🍶

🍖:"BAZOOKA!!" ✴️ "GIRI!!!":🍶

Nami's face turned white as she jumped behind a wall, Igaram jolted and hid behind her, Miss Valentine and Mr5 were threw into the air by Luffy and Zoro who were fighting like enemies.

"You better stop.." until each was grabbed by the head and smashed to the ground. "What the hell happened?" Zoro rubbed his head while Luffy was still trying to pull his head out of the hole he was stuck in. You stood tall between the two, face dark as you glared at them, eyes cold and empty making Zoro drain from all colors while Luffy was already apologizing.

"Huh? Do you even know what you're apologizing for?" Luffy went flying after he managed to get his head out, before gasping at your cold eye staring dead to his soul, arms crossed waiting for an explanation.

"Oooooh~ you guys should've said that from the start!" You and Luffy spoke in sync as you laughed, ignoring Zoro's yelling before turning to the princess. Her name was actually Vivi.

She began telling you her story, about her kingdom and how the organization, Baroque works, is planning on destroying her country, so she had to work in disguise under it, she even managed to discover the boss, but saying his name can get you on their list.

"You'd be no match for Crocodile, a member of the Ouka Shichibukai"

.      .      .     .

"Well~ I guess we're gonna die! It was fun being with you guys" you wrapped an arm around Luffy shoulder as he laughed, he was rather excited along with Zoro to meet this boss names Crocodile, unlike Nami who was screaming at poor Vivi shaking her back and forth.

"I'll go check on Usopp and Sanji.." you held your hands up in surrender and walked away after Nami got up too, both stopping at the view of a little guy holding up four pictures, Luffy, Zoro, Nami and you. "Woah, they look better than the bounty pictures!" You commented earning a slap from Nami "THEY HAVE OUR FACES IDIOT!! Now I can't even run away!" 

You were dragged back by Nami to scream at Vivi, until the mayor appeared again, he was wearing a copy of Vivi's outfit and holding two dolls, he explained how he'll disguise as her so she can run away..but he'll definitely meet her back in Alabasta..

You all watched his ship sail away slowly, but as you were about to grab Vivi to pull her as you were leaving, a blinding light exploded in the middle of the ocean..not leaving a trace of the ship as it burned before your eyes.

"Vivi.." you called the girl as she just stood there, frozen, you clenched your hand on her and pulled her towards you "Vivi! We gotta get out of here before they find us!! Or Igaram's sacrifice will be in vain!!!" Nami put a hand on each of your and the girl's shoulder, you grabbed into her tightly as you felt her trembling, Nami's eyes went wide open as she noticed blood withdraw from the blue haired girl lips of how hard she bit it.

She cupped her face gently and made her look at her "it's alright! We promise we'll take you back safe to Alabasta!" You can feel the girl relax as she nodded and you let go, putting on a reassuring smile.

You all separated, Luffy went to get Sanji and Usopp, Zoro ran to the ship to get it ready to set sail, while you gathered as much food supplies as you can find.

That was our first adventure was about to start, who knows what more mysteries were waiting for you now. But what you all knew. Was that you're ready for it!

TO BE CONTINUED