Promise we'll fight again!

After settling down, you all sat around Crocus to listen to his and this whale's story.

His name is Laboon, and he used to be in a crew pirates who wanted to be the pirate crew king just like you now..but they left him in Crocus care fearing the world would be too dangerous as he was too young..

But they promised to come back..They said they'll all will...

"Once we settle out to the world, we'll come back for him no matter what"

"It's been 50 years since then.." the old man said in a low tone, like he was afraid Laboon would hear, "he still believes his friends will come back" you could hear him scream again, screaming of anger at Red line, calling and hoping his noises will reach his friends..but you all knew what actually happened to them..except for Luffy

You were already out of Laboon's stomach, finally the blue sky came into view, after taking off your shoes, you sat on the edge of Red line, feeling the waves crash into it and tickle your feet making you chuckle. "Those fellows left already, left from the GrandLine that is" until those words reached your ears, your eyes widen as you froze, the air blowing your hair hiding how hurt you showed.

And worse, Laboon wouldn't listen, he began to bash his head on red line..that where the scars came from, he would bellow day and night, louder and louder even if he bled..

Everyone looked up as you stood in front of them, a hand in the air as you grinned confusing them. "The fight begins!!" You yelled as they raised an eyebrow.

🍖:"UUUHOOOOOOOOOHH!!!"

Until they saw Luffy ran up Laboon's head in great speed, before jumping high and stretching his arms wide, the mast between his hands going up in the air before he pulled it down "Gomu Gomu no...FLOWER ARRANGING!!!" And stabbed Laboon's injury with it.

🍶:"Is that a mast?"

🎯"Yeah I think it's our ship mast"

🚬:"Yep it our main ship mast, alright.."

Upon looking, and not finding the main ship mast, it was confirmed that was Luffy used was the missing mast. Laboon paused as the pain began to raise slowly, before it hit him making him bellow and shake his head aggressively.

"WHAT ID HE DOING????" 

🎯:"He destroyed our ship!!!!"

The tough fought left and right, receiving and landing hits on each other, you ducked missing Luffy and he crashed into the lighthouse, Laboon raised his head ready to strike again.

"IT'S A TIE!!!!" But you stopped him, a hand in the air as a sign the fight was a over "I'm pretty tough, eh?" Luffy got up and wiped his cheek, "I think Laboon's stronger~" you stuck your tongue out at the straw hat boy making him dead pan, you walked up to Laboon slowly, he tilted his head and did the same. "It must really hurt huh?" You rubbed your thumb on his scars, feeling the harsh texture then his silky blubber, your hair began to shine, from your roots to your ends, that golden color shined like the sun in Crocus eyes as his eyes widen at what he was seeing, "beautiful, isn't it..?" Nami crossed her arms watching in amaze too. Laboon's tears began to disappear as he leaned into your touch, his blood dripping down his head like yours into your chin before you wiped it with your arm "there we go♡" you looked up at him with a gentle smile as he nodded "our fight has yet to be settled, so we must fight each other again!" Luffy spoke with a proud voice "your old friends may be dead, but I'm your new rival now! So once my crew sails around the Grandline, we'll make sure to come back here again and see you! AND WE'LL DUCK IT OUT AGAIN!"

"Done!" Luffy yelled in proud at his work "Finallyyyy, you look amazing~" you patted Laboon as everyone scanned their Jolly Roger painted over the whale's scars making them look invisible "this will be a sign for our promise to fight again!" Luffy announced "so don't bash your head and make it disappear again by the time we come back again, okay?" You ordered him with chuckled and he nodded happily.

Then everyone settled to do their own thing, Nami decided to start her map chart, Sanji began cooking, Zoro's sleeping and Usopp reapers the ship, and you started writing on your book next to Nami since she had a table.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" 

You felt your self fall off the chair and on too the ground, you couldn't hear anything from Nami screaming into your ear "AAAAGH!! SORAAAA!!!" Luffy came into your rescue before Sanji earning a hut on the head from him. But the boy focused on putting you back an the chair gently. You fell again and he pushed, again and again, you just won't sit straight!!! "Soraaaaa~" he mumbled to wake you up having to wrap his arms around you to keep you from falling again. While Crocus explained how traveling with a log pose worked, and weirdly Luffy had one, from what he explained it was from the two strangers.

New item earned: A log pose

"Wait where are they?" You questioned after waking up "oh they ran away" Luffy muttered with his full mouth, devouring the fish that was supposed to be Nami's and yours but you smiled as he happily ate it.

"Raftel..the final stop in the Grandline. The only ones that confirmed its existence in History were the pirate king and his crew. It is an island of Legends" Crocus's voice went more serious about this island, you felt the excitement already rushing through your body "enough thinking. We can see for ourselves when we're there!" Luffy grinned widely "and we'll crush anyone who try to stop us!" You smirked like you know you will make it there. It made Crocus look at you and Luffy in awe, in amaze, memories rushing through his mind..

Some events happened..the Log pose broke, you met again with the two strangers who asked you to help them go back to their town, they said they worked in some organization. "Ok. They can come if they want" Luffy shrugged and so did you "I mean, we could use some help on the way to learn about the Grandline" you nodded as you looked at the others

But who knew..that one of those two will lead you to your first adventure in this Pirate grave sea...

TO BE CONTINUED