Treasure

Day 8:

Jumping after Luffy in the water, you bonked his head scolding him "sorryyyy" He apologized holding into you "hhmm..." You looked around from a crocodile's face to another then up "can you stretch your arm up there?" You asked pointing at a tree branch as he nodded "Gum Gum..ROCKET!!" He stretched his arm grabbing the branched, you both flew away hitting the tree "idiot.." You slip down and plotted to the ground

"Sorry Sora"

Day 10:

"RUN FASTER!!" You yelled looking back at the huge pile of rocks coming your way as Luffy whined giving you a little push when he felt you slip off his back "IT'S HARD WHEN YOU'RE NOT HOLDING INTO ME!!" He yelled at you making you let out an "oh"

Day 15:

"Oi Luffy ! The hat!!" You yelled at the boy who looked around not noticing the snake who held his fangs out at him, hearing your warning he instantly started hitting it with his stick probably killing it since it finally let go after choking you "why didn't you say anything!?" He poked your cheek with his stick while you chuckled "you looked too funny looking for Ace" you patted his shoulder "c'mon we still got time before dinner! You better not give up now" you started walking, stepping over the passed out snake "No way!!" Luffy went after you..stepping on the passed out snake.

"You lost him..didn't you?"

"Sorry Sora"

Day 19:

"Bye bye~" you waived at Luffy as he went to his journey of finding Ace..again, after making sure he went the right way you turned with a smile "what are we going to do today Dadan-san?" You asked the woman as she screamed "cleaning day! Can you take care of the windows? Without breaking them?" Dogra asked you as you nodded and saluted him "got it!" 

"Are you serious!? Another shirt!! I'm not a sewing machine Luffy!" You scolded snatching the ripped shirt from the boy's hand poking his stomach as he laughed turning to get another one "Sorry!"

One month, two months..

"That's an ugly fish! Wait..OH GOD!! LUFFY!"

On rainy days, on windy days...

"Sorry Dadan-san..no need to worry about giving him water today..."

Luffy and I tried desperately to follow Ace, we suffered new injuries with each pursuit..

"Luffy!! A bear and a tiger are going to fight!! AWESOME!!"

"AAAHHH!! WE GOTTA RUN!"

In the third month..

"*Huff*...we..we made it through the forest" Luffy said catching his breath while you felt your blood boil, taking a long deep breath Luffy turned to you confused "AAAACEEEEEE!!!" You called out as loud as you could making Luffy panic next to you "quite down!!" He shock you but you just stared at the large place in front of you who absolutely didn't help calm you down.

"I'M GOING TO FIND YOU!! ACE!!"

"Hm?" Ace stopped walking after a weird echo of his name caught his attention, looking left and right, he decided to put his guard up and placed the sack of treasure on his shoulder and started running.

Walking around with Luffy, you scanned the place the best you can ignoring the horrible smell, until you bumped to Luffy's arm in front of you "hey kid. Move" a giant man ordered making you and your friend gasp "it's a murderer!" he said as you slapped his head "don't be rude!"

"So Ace go through all of that everyday?" You mumbled grabbing the hand Luffy offered you, "probably! I bet he's really strong" the boy threw his arms up in the air excited as you laughed with him until you both made it to a long ginormous tree then you and Luffy heard "pirate ship"

"Pirate ship!? Oh you guys wanna become pirates!?" Luffy yelled excited as you both looked up, Ace looked down shocked and so did another boy with blond hair "us too!!" Luffy announced "oh Ace! You actually have friends!? Didn't expect that with that scary face of yours~" You waived with a grin on your face, your words made the new kid raise an eyebrow at Ace before he flinched at how the raven haired boy gave you murdering eyes a vein popping out of his head "why you-"

"So you come all the way here every single day, huh, Ace!" The missing tooth boy asked "hey tooth boy! What's your name?" You titled your head but your question fell to deaf ears after you were ignored "are you Ace's friend? Be our friend too!" Luffy laughed as you nodded but Ace told him to shut up "they know our secret" Ace discussed with his friend "if we let them go, they'll tell the whole world" the other told him "that's not true! We will not tell anyone. Your secret are in great hands, right Luffy?" You grinned at the boy who was tied next to you and he nodded quickly.

"We gotta kill them"

At those words you froze and shakily turned to look at them "kill...Who?" "WHAAAAAAT??!" while Luffy's scream made you go deaf "I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D KILL US!! HELP! I DON'T WANNA DIE!" Luffy began to shake himself "hey!! Shut up!!" Which made the blond push his face to shut him up but it didn't work "Sabo! Hurry up and kill him!!" Ace yelled at his friend frustrated "what?! You kill him!!" The so called Sabo yelled back "I never killed anyone! what about the girl!!?" The black haired boy turned to you "I NEVER KILLED SOMEONE EITHER! NOR HURT A GIRL!!" Sabo revealed sweating "W-WELL YOU GOTTA LEARN!!" Ace stuttered turning to face his friend "THEN SHOW ME!!" "hold up!" You finally spoke, Luffy turned to you closing his mouth while the two boys glared at you "don't tell-" Ace was about to speak but you cut him off "Shh! Listen!" You told them making them all fell into dead silence exept Luffy who was still holding back his crying tantrum "I heard a voice in the woods! It's a kid!!" Suddenly a grown voice spoke "uh-oh! Somebody's coming!" Sabo caught it holding tighter into his metal pipe "untie them for now! We have to get away from here or they might find the treasure!" Told Ace his friend as they quickly untied you and Luffy and took you to hide behind some bushes.

After finding out who those people were, Ace sweat dropped nervous, regretting that he robbed them while Sabo was thinking of a way to sneak away, that's until they heard a noise beside them "huh?" Sabo whispered "where did they go?" Ace wondered before looking back.

"LET ME GO!!" Luffy yelled trying to shake off the hand that held him while you squinted your eyes at the male holding you with his non injured arm "the fuck you looking at!?" He shook you "HELP US!! ACE!!!" Luffy yelled at the top of his lung "SABO!!" while you called the other boy making the other two duck down the bushes. "Shoot!" Sabo looked at Ace with shaking eyes..

"Did you say Ace?" Porchemy's eyes went from you to Luffy as you threw each other a look before nodded "yeah! And he's gonna kick your butt!" You pointed at him "yeah!! Ace is our friend! Oh but he tried to kill us just now" Luffy mumbled the last part "kick our butt huh?" The guy holding you glared at your soul as you sweat uncomfortable.

"I might as well ask. Today Ace stole some treasure from us and ran off with it. Do you know where he is?"

TO BE CONTINUED