Woke up

"Morning.."

The moment the boys heard the greet they froze like ice. A yawn escaped your lips as you rubbed your eye before noticing the hat on the ground next to you "Luffy I thought we were supposed to take care of it" You placed on your head sighing before turning to look at him, only to sweat at the looks the three boys gave you.

"Ace! Sabo! See your injuries aren't as bad?" You smiled at them taking off the covers hissing at the pain you suddenly felt.

"SORAAA!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!" Before you can even say anything Luffy's body crushed yours when he threw himself on you "Luffy!! She just woke up!" Ace was about to get up to shake him off but you stopped him, your hand played with Luffy's hair as he cried on your lap "hey hey now~ how mean! I can't leave Anchor now can I?" You smiled looking down at the boy as he shook his head "glad to see you two are okay too! Sorry if I worried you" you then gave Sabo and Ace an apologetic grin. But you didn't notice how Ace's hands trembled, how he gritted his teeth to the point they might break..

"Why.." Ace mumbled standing up, his head low "hm?" You raised on eyebrow at him as Luffy finally got up wiping his tears letting out a few hiccups "WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL THEM?! You knew those guys kill woman and children without a second thought!!?" He yelled at you both as you sighed "they sound like real jerks" you shook your head crossing your arms "if we told them then they would've taken your treasure isn't that obvious?" you told him "and- and if we'd told them, we couldn't be your friends anymore!" Luffy turned to him while you placed the straw hat on his head "SO WHAT?! IT'S BETTER THAN DYING!" Ace pointed at you both "don't worry no one will die on my watch" You chuckled "WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME SO BAD ANYWAY?!!? Don't you remember what I did to you?! And you followed me all the way here!" his question made you flinch as you and Luffy looked at each other "well.." You shifted your body crossing your legs to a butterfly pose.

"BECAUSE WE GOT NOBODY ELSE!!"

"because we got nobody else..."

You and Luffy said at the same time, you sounded uncomfortable as you looked away while Luffy's tears formed again in his eyes "we can't go back to Wind-Mill village and I hate bandits! If we can't follow you..." Luffy explained but he went silent as he got up "we'll be all alone" you finished for him "but you got each other!! You won't be alone or whatever!" Sabo walked up and stood next to Ace "we are all left for each other and the hat...we just.." You digged your nails down but luckily the cloth of your sleeve protected your skin "We hate it more than being hurt!!!" Luffy added "what about your parents?" Ace asked "I don't have anyone except grandpa" Luffy answered "Big bro left to be a pirate...and my other brother is....at the Wind-Mill village, I don't know if Pops count" you then gave your own answer "so you feel better when you're around me?" Ace could feel his body relax as Luffy nodded "you and Sabo..you both are the only ones that we can be comfortable around" you mumbled shyly feeling your cheeks heat up "what about Dadan?" Sabo asked "Dadan-san just takes care of me, she's like a mother to me...you guys are different" you smiled unknowingly and Sabo caught that..

"What? What if Gold Roger had a kid?"

"Hah hah hah! We can't have somebody like that around!"

"You...you need me?" Ace placed his hands on his hips as you and Luffy nodded then you looked at Sabo with a smile.

"That kid shouldn't be allowed to live! It's a demon child!"

"Do you...want me to be alive?" That question made you and Luffy raised an eyebrow "of course" Luffy was quick to answer "more than you think " You chuckled and Ace turned to Sabo..

"Okay. But I hate little babies like you" Ace nodded shaking his head as you gasped happily "I'm not a baby! I'm strong!!" Luffy angerly yelled "Strong? Then what are you crying like that for?!" Ace yelled back as you tried to get up only to feel a hand hold into you, looking up, you saw Sabo giving you a warm smile as he helped you stand up "I didn't cry when I was seven! Stupid! I'm not like you" 

Slowly walking up to the two boys as they argued Ace was a about to scold Luffy but he stopped on his tracks when he felt your arms wrap around him "thank you.." You tightned your grip on him as he turned red before hugging you back "I guess..no problem i should be the one saying that" he mumbled as you snuggled to his chest, Sabo and Luffy looked at you both smiling only to be pulled too "woah!" Sabo was about to pull away only to feel your arm around his neck and so did Luffy "you guys...better not leave my side okay?" You stood on your tip toes to manage to get a hold of them "Ugh! I guess-" Ace blushed ruffling your hair "forever together!" Luffy wrapped his stretched arm around you all "don't worry" and Sabo smiled.

"Hurry up Luffy!!" Ace called out, you laughed at the boy running out almost tripping "Okay then! Let's go~" You ran after Sabo holding tightly into the metal pipe he gave you.

"That's it! Another win for Ace, 5 for Sora and 26 for me" Sabo wrote the number on the board in front of you, you layed on the grass catching your breath "what good are your powers anyway?" Ace sighed crossing his arms "hhmm~ he isn't affected by lightning~, pistols cannons and hammers won't work on him~ he can turn into a ball~ his stomach stretch so he can eat as much as he wants~" you listed a few things resting your chin between your thumb and index finger "Awesome!!" Luffy yelled happily while the two boys smiled "where did you know these things?" Sabo asked, you sat up stretching then he gave you your weapon "when you make effort reading books you'll by then know" you winked at him before turning to Luffy "maybe you should work on aiming first instead of strength, we can work on that later" you told him getting up and then helping him "then you'll match Ace's fist! Or even get stronger!" You chuckled throwing a fake punch in the air as the called boy raised an eyebrow confused "my fist?" He repeated as you nodded "mhm! Luffy's fist is like pistol yours is like hhhmmm..A fist like fire!" You explained excited as he laughed then walked up ruffling your hair.

Snoring, you dozed off on Ace's back as he walked between Luffy and Sabo "she fell asleep again" Sabo sighing before turning to look at your peaceful face "she always does that! She's such a sleepyhead!" Luffy whined as Ace chuckled "and you're a crybaby" he said side eyeing Luffy making him gasp

"I'm not!"

"You are"

"Calm down you two"

TO BE CONTINUED