Goodbye

As each of you stepped on the battle ground, Sabo, Luffy, you and Ace got ready for the ending match..

The match that will determine who's the captain!

Your eyes narrowed at forest, listening carefully, you tightened your grin on the hammer "here he comes" you told the others when you heard it's terrifying groaning getting closer and closer until it was finally standing in front of you.

"I go first!" Ace started running, you watched him carefully, as he jumped hitting the animal with his metal pipe but he went flying after getting smacked by his tail.

"You're unguarded" Sabo yelled as the string of his fishing rod wrapped around the neck of the tiger, Sabo started to pull it chocking the animal yet he also went flying after being hit by it's paw "are you okay?! Sabo!" You called out running to the animal as the boy got up "yeah!" He answered, you sighed in relief before turning to look at the huge animal and you started to slow down "hey kitty kitty!" You let down your hammer making Luffy scream in shock as the animal crunched down licking you "aren't you a cute one!" You chuckled patting it's nose "Eh?" Feeling something sneak around you, you gasped when the tail wrapped you in a tight grip, you turned to Luffy with defeated eyes "your turn" you felt your feet leave the ground as the tiger raised you and slammed you back to the ground "Sora!" Luffy called you out only to freeze when he saw the animal attack him, sadly his attempt on hitting the animal to knock it out with his attack failed.

"AAAAAHHHH!!"

"What are you yelling for? Did ya think we'll let it get you? Luffy~" you chuckled looking down at the boys as you sat on the tiger's head holding tightly into his fur "Ace! Sabo!" Luffy screamed when he saw his brothers hold the animal's foot from smashing them down.

"So heavy! how powerful he is?" Sabo muttered trying to hold himself before he grabbed Luffy and dodged with Ace..

"WOULD YOU LISTEN TO ME?! ACE!" You yelled your gaze following the boys as they ran off, turning back to you, Ace smirked, you slid down the animal's tail running their way "what'da got?"

Giving your hand you smiled at the three boys, they grinned before Luffy placed his hand on yours "Yosh! Let's do it!" Then Sabo "we're gonna take it down!" and Ace on the top "get ready you guys" you all can feel your blood boiling of excitement as you them your arms in the air "ASL!!"

Behind the tree, you watched Sabo distract the tiger and run for his dear life "okay! Luffy! You ready?!" You ran to the boy who held into two trees and started to back away his arms stretching in the process "ready!" He answered "and you Ace?!!" as the called boy held tighter on his weapon laying his back on Luffy, you held into the straw hat boy's torso pulling him even more "SABO! THIS WAY!!" Ace yelled to your friend "I can't! He's gonna eat me!!" The little boy's breath went faster at each step as he ran for dear life "YOU CAN DO IT! SABO!!" You encouraged him grabbing to Luffy as tight as possible "LURE HIM IN AS FAR AS POSSIBLE!" Ace finished after you.

"Gum gum.." You can hear Luffy mumbled as you got ready to let go "ROCKET!!!"

Falling to the ground, you breathed in relief, feeling his fall that was like an earthquake shake the ground after he fell unconscious.

"YEAH!!"

"So, is it Ace or Sora who's gonna be our captain?" Sabo asked as you and Ace shared a look, you chuckled listening to Luffy whine "did you forgot? I never wanted to be a captain in the first place" you sat up crossing your legs in a butterfly pose as Luffy gasped "so it's Ace after all" the blond then sighed "dammit! nor will it be me! Don't worry, I'm not gonna become captain" Ace scratched the back of his head making you look at him "I didn't beat the tiger all by myself" he then mumbled with a proud smile, you got up and walked up to him bonking his head making him fall on his butt.

Rubbing his head Ace looked at you shocked "I don't care if Roger is your father..I don't care if Sabo is the son of an aristocrat...I don't care about your family origin!" you spoke falling to your knees and hugging him tightly, your hand grabbing his shirt to a tight fist, the three boys eyes went wide open at your eyes "Ace..is Ace" you smiled warmly at him as the boy can feel his eyes tear up "Sora.." Sabo mumbled your name "don't lie and say you don't care! I bet you were hella worried!" You laughed standing up again only to fall on the ground again when the three jumped on you "I can't breath!!", Naguri let out a puff a smoke and turned to walk away..

"Looks like everything turned out for the best"

"Old man!" Naguri turned upon hearing his name called, looking down he smiled proudly at the four of you as you all stood with proud grins "next time I see you, I'm gonna defeat you! Keep winning until then!" Ace told him with a brave voice "don't die! Naguri-san!!" You waived at him "goodbye!" Luffy laughed "take care" Sabo said to him as the man sighed "I'll be waiting for you out there.."

After this, we all said our goodbyes to Naguri as he set off to the sea to find his crew..and go back to his pirate life while me and the other three returned to our own life..

TO BE CONTINUED