Mh5

"well then~ I've done my part with Pearl, Sanji you take Gin while Luffy will finish Don. Okay?" You pulled the rim of the straw hat and walked back to the restaurant, "okay!" Luffy gave you a thumb up while Sanji spanned around "YES~ SORACHI-SWAA!"

"Hm?" Zeff took noticed at how lightly you limped to the chefs group and passed by them "oi" he said at first and you stopped "pearls are quite hard to break huh?" His words were enough to make you grab the closest chair and fall on it, making the men around you panic "get us some ice and bandages" Zeff sighed and shook his hand as he walked up to you and sat on one knee placing your leg over it, is was a little swollen with a blue bruise "not as bad, just a little sprain.." he pushed his finger on it making you almost gasp from the pain "you'll stay here, you can't interfere in the fight so it wouldn't get worse" he ordered, wrapping your ankle with the bandages before holding an ice pack to it "hold this"

You let your chin rest on your knee as you held it closer to your chest, Zeff and the other cooks went outside to watch the fight and they insisted you stay in "I think I sprained a wrong ankle it's not the left but...it definitely doesn't feel right.." you mumbled "Hehe.." "hm? Owner you okay?" Carne raised an eyebrow when he heard Zeff laugh but the old man just shook his head..

You heard the commotion outside, but you had faith in the both, they will win, you know that, it's just they're not as experienced as Don and his crew

"SANJIII!!!"

Until that broken scream caught your ear, you instantly shot up, running to the door and you witnessed Sanji land a kick on Gin taking him to the ground, yet it seemed his body was broken as he himself couldn't hold it anymore, and Gin grabbed him by the neck holding him down...at that moment...he hesitated..

"KILL HIM!! GIN!"

"Wha-!!!???" Everyone turned to look at you "You're the man they call a demon right..? Why are you hesitating huh?" you stepped forward to the Battlefield, noticing the tears streaming down Gin's eyes as he looked back at you "I..I just.." "KILL HIM AND THEN THAT CHICK!! GIN!!"

"I JUST CAN'T DON KRIEG!!" 

It shocked everyone, even Don, Luffy, Zeff and the cooks, Gin who grew up without a single form of affection, who wasn't shown love and kindness. You and Sanji both were the first to do that..

"I've never been treated so kindly...in my entire life...that why I just can't simply kill them!! None of them!!!" Don wasn't believing his ears, nor his eyes, his most trusted man, his right arm, was now trembling like a little coward, asking..if they could let the ship free. What a dumb question...

"Throw away your mask Gin. You're no longer part of the crew"

Your eyes went wide open, Luffy panicked as looked at you before at two men and took their masks "Sora!! Wear one! I'll get another one for Gin!" You caught yours and Luffy did indeed throw another one for Gin, your eyes locked with Gin who was on top of Sanji, holding the mask over his face before he put yours on your face and grabbed you, tugging your face into his shoulder....then everything went foggy..

You started to feel Gin's hand on your shoulder slip away, his body trembling as his breath was slow and heavily, blood gushed out of his mouth yet all his captain did was laugh...laugh like a fucking maniac. "Thank you...Gin" you placed your hand on the back on his head and let it rest on your shoulder "leave the rest for us.." 

"..Reverse...."

"Hm? What's that light?" A cook placed his hand over his forehead when he noticed a twinkle of light shine between the foggy poisonous gas "I think it's just Don Krieg's armor..do you think Sanji and the newbies are okay?"

"GIN MOVE YOUR HAND!!!"

"You think we challenged you for fun? Don Krieg...we challenged you to save this restaurant, to save Gin...and to put you back to your place"

"No...way" Carne's jaw dropped while Patty swayed left and right before he fell to the ground passed out "Sorry Gin..I'll be able to heal the damage but we'll need an antidote to get the poison out" your hair was shinning in a golden colour, far more beautiful that the one Don was wearing, Luffy just was already on his way to attack him, while you just walked behind him, the straw hat casting a shadow over your eyes "take him inside. I'll be done with healing him in a few minutes, by that time he'll already throw up the poison" you ordered, blood dropping from your nose..

"STOP!! YOU'RE GONNA GET KILLED!!!!"

"SORA-SAAAN!!" "ERRAND BOY!!!!"

"Sorry but we're just bad at everything....even giving up" 

"We're not gonna die!!"

Your steps started to increase, as you went faster and faster behind Luffy, ignoring the slight pain in your ankle, after Don began shooting sharp knifes at you both, you titled your head, one passing by as it pierced your cheek while another hit your side, "YOU DAMN BASTARD!!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" Sanji began yelling from afar as some cooks held him down to stop him. You took off the straw hat from your hand as you bend down, standing on your hand and throwing hat towards Sanji, flashing a small smile before you used your hands to jump in the air and and landing before Luffy who's hand was stretching far behind.

"Gomu Gomu no.."

You both just stared at Don who covered himself in a spiky cape, raising your finger up and pointing to his head "you're good to go..." "BULLET!!" Luffy's hand stretched back at your single and punched Don in the head, even surpassing his sharp cape and bleeding, Luffy's punch made him fall to the ground. Despite the rushing blood from his head, Luffy smiled through the pain like didn't feel it as you pulled the spike out of you, not caring for the blood that messed up your clothes.

"So our grave or yours which one is it?!! Cause we're definitely not gonna die here!"

TO BE CONTINUED