Please die with me

You shook your bleeding hand a few times as you glared at Arlong's body on the ground, villagers standing away could only stand there in shook, but what you did was just to get some time to think about Luffy and his situation, Usopp who ran off, and Arlong's fish hands that was crushing your ankle..

"You think a human LIKE YOU?! CAN DEFEAT ME SO EASILY???" As he rose up, your feet left the ground, your eyes meet Luffy's who stretched his arms to grab you and tried to move but just as he almost touched the tip of your fingers.

"THINK AGAIN!!" 

You went flying as Arlong threw your body, slamming you against his house, cracks from the impact going all ways, as you hit the wall, everything went dark, blood splatter of your mouth when you coughed from the pain, your body fell to the ground and remained unmoving.

"SORACHI-SAAAAN!!"

But before anyone could move again, Arlong buried his hands to the ground after grabbing Luffy's fist, then pulled out the rubber boy in one chuck from the ground making sure he's still stuck.. before through him in the swim pool.

Zoro against Hacchi was the first fight to finish, yet with the green boy's wounds, all he could do was lump to the ground, sweat building up in his whole body, but now it was Sanji versus Kuroobi, during his fight, the fish man found Nojiko and Genzo trying to risk Luffy after he jumped to fight Sanji under water..

"Huh?" Nami stared at her hand in confusing, she was bandaging herself up before joining the fight, yet her hand that she stabbed was like it was never touched..

"You can rest now. You're not fighting alone anymore"

Until she remembered you mumbling those words to her after you held her hand, tears sat at the edge of her eyes again before wiping them and collecting herself again

But when she made it, she found Sanji and Zoro on death beds, your body passed out and Luffy is nowhere, she clenched her weapon as Arlong told her, to either continue working with him and he'll let the villagers live, or to go with Luffy and everyone will die, she hesitated, eyes wondering everywhere before they landed on you, a drop of blood ran down your nose as she noticed a glitter of light.

"EVERYONE! I'M SORRY!"

Which made her take her final decision..

"But please, would you die with me?" The moment those words left her lips, a giant water fall appeared out of the Arlong parks walls followed with Luffy screaming for air.

🍶:"You have 30 seconds.."

🃏:"I got them, but it's best to hurry up Sanji"

Sanji's eyes lit up when you and Zoro slowly stood up, he nodded before jumping into the water.

"You ain't dead yet?" You cracked your knuckles as you walked up and stood next to Zoro "too soon for that" he huffed, sweating like crazy from his injury "y'know, it's said that the sea drops devil fruits users not only their abilities, but also every bit of energy they have as well" Your eyes narrowed as Arlong spoke, you knew where this is going "the fact that that rubber boy isn't dead by now..means someone have been unfairly interfering" 

"Oh~ you tell me who could it be?" You raised an eyebrow as you pulled a hair tie, sniffing your nose to stop some blood of coming out "the fight was already unfair from the beginning!!" Zoro huffed as you began pulling your hair up, Nami's eyes went wide open at her eyes witnessed a while the villagers almost passed out.

"Zoro, you could lie down, healing you will take much longer with your open stitches" you tighten the ponytail you put, Arlongs smirk began to fade at what he was hearing "so it was you" the green haired boy tightened his grip on his word when it began to lose "who else? You think I'm gonna let you guys die? It would've been easier without those bad done stitches" you placed your hands on your hips as you turned to face your crew mate, giving Arlong a view of what everyone is shocked of, the hair of nape was shining as brightly as ever.

☎️: Author here! Let us explain, while everyone was busy fighting, Sora used the chance to use her powers, hiding it in her hair nape, mainly to keep Luffy alive under water and his energy, Zoro's injury, and Sanji's body under water, those techniques takes lots of focus as not to use too much, if that was to happen, Zoro's body would've healed with the stitches still in his skin for example 

"Heh..that's an advantage of having thick hair" you grinned at him before turning your head to smirk at Arlong who've veins popped on his head "showing your back to an enemy is a bad choice" he said mockingly "but since you're both standing before me, that means you want to be killed first! And ladies first!!!"

"I'll break that nose you're so prod of!!" Just as Along raised his hand to grab you, Zoro clashed his word into his nose "fool...my nose won't break, that's why I'm so prod of it" and this was Arlong's response, as he pushed down Zoro's swords with just his nose, you raised a leg ready to slam it down on Arlong. The fisherman raised his hand to stop you yet you you leaned away, bending your back and put your hand up to stand on them before jumping in their air.

'Hng??' Arlong watched as you grinned and pulled your fist up before slamming down Hacchi's head "HACCHII!!" the fisher man can only yell as his brother's wounds splatter back and his body fell to the ground again

"Heh..didn't we already tell you..? That this game is ours for the taking?"

TO BE CONTINUED