Prologue

Mei yu

Seriously, being a villian is actually kinda awesome. You can choose you should or shouldn't go to school. Well, unless have a parents who are not evil enough to make their children skip school.

However, my dad, Deosn't even care, as in zero. I could be anywhere and everywhere in the isle. he still doesn't give a shit.

Sure it's fun tou have a freedom from you Parents but I Just want mine to worry. At least.

You see, my father is Shan yu. Beloved of Mulan. No, I'm just kidding. My father died right after I was born, yes, I'm a bitch for telling lies about having a dad and all but who cares?

Its fun messing around with people respecially the fool ones. but anyway, So yeah my mom was pregnant when dad went to fight mulan.

And for my mom. She died right after I came out from her. She didn't take it, so yes, I'm an orphan. Alone in the Isle.

My mom's friend decided to take me with her. Surprisingly she wasn't a bad guardian, considering her being a resident in the isle. It was just the two of us when she took me.

But when the time that she had a lover and her own child. At the age of 8, She abandoned me. She left me in a fruit basket in the corner of an abandoned building, tricking me into saying that I have a family inside who she found the other day.

I was alone for another 8 years. Though I wasn't really mad about it. I'm their responsibilies when my parents died but need to put me away Since I'm getting older already.

So, my whole 8 years, I was a happy girl, Even without parents. to be honest, It's better that they died right after I was born, Cause if they die when I'm around one or a hundred. I would Kill myself. Imagine the thinking of the memories.

only good memories though, because if they were a shitty parents in any way, I would be celebrating their death.

Oh and by the way, my mom's friend- let's just call her vivian. She gave me these pair of long swords when I turned 7. She said It was my fathers gift for me.

I found it wierd but neither did she. Turns out my dad was a maniac to give a girl swords at the age of 7. There was a letter that comes with it. Not a heartwarming letter though. Just the "Use this to take revenger" sentence. I guess use it to mulan, or maybe her kids.

All things considered, I'm living alone at the age of 16. In this beautiful abandoned building in the corner of the dark. I learned how to fight and use my katana to fight. Although I never actually hurt people with it. I just use it to treath them. It's funny to see their scared faces.

At the age of 8- 3 days after vivian abandoned me, I learned how to steal minor things like fruits. The first of being alone was actually deppressing. I mean it's still deppressing until now but, the 8 year old girl from 8 years ago was so scared and alone.

She was waiting for her vivian to comeback and tell her that no one was inside the building. All she did was cry and call out vivian's name. "Mom, vivian"

But that deppressing moments slowly fades and turned into numbness. All I can feel was satisfaction from people who cries in pain. Not physically, but verbally.

Well, minor physical injuries but it doesn't matter. I grew up alone at the age of 8, without family, friends, guardians, anyone...

I was known as the theif orphan. Charming name. I wasn't the only theif in town but I'm the only orphan one. From here, I'll tell you the story of mei and her servants.

Nah, I'm just kidding.

The story of 5 teenagers, children of the worst villians in the land.

◇□○

Published- 11/12/2022