final chapter

After the dragon was defeated, Fairy Godmother is now free from what Maleficent did. But it's only her who can move freely.

Mal let out a relieved laugh. The five of them run to where Maleficent turned. "What just happened?" Carlos asked. "I have no Idea." Mal respond.

"Did you do it?" Evie asked this time, in which Mal also respond. "I don't know."

Finally, Fairy Godmother run towards them. "No, no, no, no, your mother did." She explains and the teens listens to the Fairy Godmother. "She shrank to the size of the love in her heart. That's why it's so, itty-bitty."

"Is she gonna be like that forever?" Mal asks. She still worried about her mother even thought she never felt like that to her daughter.

Both Mal and Fairy Godmother kneels down to look at the lizard, who is Maleficent. "Well, forever is a long time. You learned to love, so can she." She told Mal.

Mal chuckled and look down at the wand on her hands. "I believe this belongs to you." Fairy Godmother take the wand from Mal and she looks at her proudly.

"And I believe this..." she grabs the ring besides the lizard and handed it to Mal. "Belongs to you."

Mal wears the ring on her fingers as both of her and Fairy Godmother stood up from the ground.

"You all have earned yourselves an 'A' in goodness class." Fairy Godmother's words made the teens laugh. Now they are free and happy.

Fairy Godmother turned around the chanted and swings her wand to cancel the spell that Maleficent did to everyone. A roar from Ben was shouted as he runs forward.

Mal stops him by holding his chest. "Ok, ok! We kinda got this all wrapped up here." She told ben while she relaxes him.

Everyone was now relieved, including the former King Beast and Queen Belle.

Ben nodded in understanding before carrying Mal in his arms and twirls her around in happiness. Jay and Mei watches them while holding into each other with a sincere smile.

Ben puts Mal down. "Next time I rescue you, okay?" He told Mal.

"Yeah, let's not let here be a next time, okay?" Mal hoped before she and Ben hugged. Everyone in the palace awwed from the view of the new king and his girlfriend.

While they were having a moment, Ali decided to talk to Mei and Jay. His presence was felt by Mei, so she faced him with a smile.

Ali went silent for a while, he can not let out the words that he wants to say. "I- uhm... Sorry again, for yester-" he stops when he felt Mei's hug.

Mei pats his back while giving him a hug. "It's ok. It was nothing to be holding grudges about." She said.

Ali look at Jay for a permission to hug her back, and Jay just nodded and smile at him. Ali smiled back before hugging Mei back.

Their hug lasted for longer than Jay was expecting. He let out a warning laugh. "Ok, I think you had enough." He said as he held Mei's waist and pulls her back into hus arms.

Mei and Ali chuckled from Jay's possesiveness and Mei slightly punches Jay's arm.

Jay just showed her a smile and he kisses her on the forehead while holding her around her waist.

Ali was just watching the happy couple infront of him before leaving them alone.

While Mal was having a chay with Jane and Fairy Godmother. Mei decided to talk to Jay.

Mei look up to Jay and he looks at her back, completely confuse on why she was looking at him like that. "What? Do you want to ask amything?" He asked her.