confession¹¹

When Mei came back inside the dorm and after Ali left, Jay's mood suddenly changed. After knowing who Mei's new friend is, he felt jealousy.

He wouldn't deny it, ever since he saw Mei and knew about her from Mal, he begin to like her. And yes, He doesn't know what she looks like from the beginning, it's stupid, really, but he can't help but fall for the girl.

He can't show it sincerely so he just tease her and get her attention everyday to show her how much she means to him. He thought it was enough and Mei would notice. But he was wrong.

Mei just thought he's like that to anybody. And the flirty ones, she just thinks he's teasing and joking so she ignores it. But for Jay, everything was sincere. He just bad at showing it.

Jay was still sitting on her bed as his eyes follows Mei's way towards him, which is towards her bed.

And of course she noticed it, but she just calls her out right after she flops her back on the bed and opens her notes. "Stop staring at me like that." She demands.

Jay looks away and fidgets his hands. "Sorry." He simply reply. Mei looks at him weirdly before shrugging and focuses on her notes.

Jay couldn't take it anymore, so he whispers while looking to his left, behind him where Mei was laying. "Why did you guys talked about out there?" He asks.

Mei looks up from her notes, withouth puttig it down, and lookk at Jay's sad eyes. She was a bit confuse though. "Why do you wanna know?" She asks.

Jay shrugs, "I don't know, maybe because we've been here for only a couple of days and you already have a new friend?" He sass. Mei just let out a sigh, a bit tired of everything.

"Ok, first of all, he came up to me first. And second, He seems like a nice guy so why not be friend with him. I don't want to be the odd one out." She focuses on her notes right after she finished talking.

This made her friends to look at her. "What do you mean?" Jay asks. He was kinda worried by how she said those words. Mei rolls her eyes before looking at her friends then land on Jay's.

"You guys have been talking to almost everyone here in auradon and I have no one to talk to. Not even to any of you. I mean, sure we talk, but never even last for 5 minutes." She confesses. She have to be honest, she hated herself for that outburst.

She hates opening up to people but I guess she just did. Maybe also because of stress and panic attacks or you could say, the anxiety. She forgot to take her potion.

The hearts of the other villain kids became soft for a little, specially Carlos and Jay. Carlos see Mei as his older sister so she is important to her, even though he barely bond with her.

For him, she just looks cool and fun deep inside. He knows it. And Jay, He knows that Mei have the softer heart between the five of them, she just wouldn't show it.

"Mei..." Evie stood up from her chair and walks towards Mei and she gave Mei a hug. Mei was a bit hesitant at first since that was the first ever time she felt a hug.

She then gave in, hugging Evie. While the hug still happening, Mei saw the smile her friends are giving to her. So she smiles back, really genuine this time.

She finally shows her friends what she was feeling, she was scared to be judge and get called 'dramatic' if she ever opens up, but she was thankful, thankful that she was understand.

The hug broke and Evie wipes the small tear falling from Mei's eyes with her thumbs, as she caress her cheeks. "You better tell us what you feel the next time." She jokingly demands.

They both let out a small laugh before Mei nodded. Mal shakes her head with a smile before letting out a sigh. "Alright, no more sadness. We better get working. We go out about after an hour." Mal stated as the others nod.

Mei catches the eyes of Jay from her left and saw him smilling at her, she smiles back and he rubs her back before wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

•••••

Uploaded- 112622