love spell¹³

The next day, outside the school, the bell rings. Ben and audrey came out from the school and audrey notices the girls on the bench with their beautiful hair.

Mal sneakily walks towards her locker which was a little lockers away from ben's. The group of girls seem to took notice of Mal's appearance.

"Look, It's mal!" One girl calls out.

"Hi, mal!" Another girl greets mal.

"Love my hair, mal!" Other girl compliments.

The group of girls wave at Mal, so she waves back and opens her locker. On the other side, Jay, and Evie with doug, came out from inside the school.

Evie leans her back on the railing besides Carlos, a few miles away from where Jay and Mal were standing. Mei was on the other side of the railing, talking to Ali.

Jay, who was leaning his back on a locker besides Mal, was looking at Mei before looking back to Mal. "Are you feeling kind of weird about this?" He asks as Mal turns around to face him, holding a bag of cookie.

"I mean, it's not so bad here, you know." He explains with a small laugh. She looks at him like he was crazy, "are you insane?" She asks.

"Long live evil! You're mean! You're awful! You're bad news!" Mal said sharply with her hand showing a fist. "Snap out of it!" She said as she snaps her finger to his face, making the boy flinch.

Jay let out a sigh, "thanks, mal. I needed that." He gave a smile which she gave back and pats his back. His eyes landed on Mei so Mal took notice so she looks behind her and find Mei laughing together with Ali.

Mal looks back at Jay with a smirk. "Is it because of Mei? I know you also notice that her life is so much better when she's here." Mal said.

Jay sigh in defeat before he nodded. Mal just notice it this day that he likes Mei. She pats his shoulder, "you know you should get moving before Ali steal her."

Jay let out a chuckle. "Yeah, no. I can't even talk to her for longer than ten minutes." He said looking down and looking up to Mei.

Mal let out a sigh before speaking up, "If you really like her, you should try your best. I don't know anything about love but I know what you should do to get her close to you. That's what I do, You know?" She let out a chuckle.

"Thanks, Mal. I also needed that. But I think I should distract myself for now." Before Mal could snap him out, he walks towards the group of girls on the bench.

"Oh, hello." He said, the girls notice him and walks infront of him. Mei and Ali notice them due to the loudness of the girls. "The name's Jay." Jay said as he pulls out his hand to reach one girl's hand.

Mal shakes her head and rolls her eyes. "I'm helping him yet he's messing things up for himself." She whispers to herself before looking back inside her locker.

Mei looks a bit intese for a bit, but she doesn't know why. Ali notices the look she was giving as he look into her eyes. "You all going to the tourney game tonight?" Jay asks. The girls said 'Yes'.

"Keep a lookout for number 8, alright?" Jay said in a flirty tone, which Mei didn't like. She subconciously rolls her eyes. Since Ali was looking at Mei, he saw it, so he let out a snicker.

Mei gave him a look so he clears his throat. "Don't." She said. "I'm not doing anything." He defends while holding his hands mid-up.

Mei chuckles and shakes her head, "don't make an assumption. I know that look. That's the look Mal and Evie gave me when we talk to each other." She said.

Ali puts his hands down before laughing. "No, but seriously. You're obvious. For me, at least." He stated. Mei just sigh and crosses her arms. "I don't like him." Mei sharply stated.

Ali gave her a teasing look, "I never said anything about you liking him." He said. He let out a chuckle when Mei softly slaps his arm.

"Stop. I don't like him. We barely even talk." She said as she saw Mal already talking to ben. "Ok, fine. Whatever you say. I'll see you tomorrow." She nodded before Ali ruffles her hair and chuckled before leaving.

Mei's attention turns back into Mal and Ben when he took a bite of the cookie. He was complimenting Mal's baked cookies before he clear his throat and his voice slowly quiets down.

All of Mal's friend walk slowly towards ben.  "Mal, have you always had those little golden flecks in your yes?" Ben asks while still looking deep into Mal's eyes.

Ben was about to take another bite of the cookie, until Mal confiscated it and put it back inside the bag and she let out a small laugh, feeling positive about the love spell.

Jay stands behind Ben and held both of his shoulders, "how you feeling...bro?" Jay whispers to Ben. "I feel... I feel...i feel like, like singing your name." Ben told Mal.

The four isle kids look confuse, until Ben begin to sing Mal's name, fortunately, Mal covers his mouth and Jay grabs the bag of cookie from Mal's other hand and looking at it before whistling.

•••••

Uploaded- 112822